Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? (9146 Views)

Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences / Five Siblings Recreate Childhood Photo After 50 Years / What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by H100: 9:45am On Oct 25, 2019
Many adults voice their disappointment about their life, expressing nostalgia for their childhood care free days. Childhood is the time of life when all of us spend days trying, falling and standing stronger, learning something, at school, at home, on the street, and having intense emotions because of it. Fear, shyness, excitement, heart breaking disappointments and pure joy.

I draw so much from the toddler stage - Falling and trying to stand up again not minding if i will fall again.

I learned to stand up quick every time i fall or at worst keep trying my best. You must make mistakes and fall in order to learn to stand firm. You can only watch so many videos and listen to so many people talk perfection before you take the leap and try for yourself but that doesn't take out the probability of falling down to zero. We all didn't learn how to talk or walk in a day. Just because you fall doesn't mean you fail. It just gives you the opportunity to dust your knees, check for blood, then keep going.

And i think that, if more people carried that child like intense approach to their adult life, and explored, tried and tried again just like children do, more people could live a full filling life. Maybe that is how we are meant to live, and most of us are being sedated and ignore the urge, and are not so happy and satisfied because of same childhood. this is the thought i have shared on my blog

SOURCE >>> SELF TRUTHS

6 Likes

Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by villagecraft: 9:56am On Oct 25, 2019
“You’re the Leaders of tomorrow”

The childhood sentence that breaks my heart till today.

Nice piece though

42 Likes

Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by Lordwheez(m): 10:22am On Oct 25, 2019
You can only be as smart as what you get exposed to..... Street skills 101

7 Likes

Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by error4040: 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2019
Parents: 1999 Study hard and you would become who you want to become (Education is the key to success)

Me: 2015 Graduated with Bsc Accounting 2.1
sat for two years No job seems to come around without asking for starting payment.

Me: 2019 Do check my blog for juicy contents

This days everything is a scam just like the op undecided

31 Likes

Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by ABCthings: 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2019
Who con chance my FTC?

Modified:
1) Don't be foolish. Don't waste your life.
2) Don't be yourself, be your best self.

3)Utilize your life to the Maximum.
4) Wisdom pays.
5) ...

no 5 is forever forgotten.
If you do not believe me that is your problem.
Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by Annie001: 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2019
Education is the key
But look at me now grin

3 Likes

Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by Osegs01: 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2019
H100:
Many adults voice their disappointment about their life, expressing nostalgia for their childhood care free days. Childhood is the time of life when all of us spend days trying, falling and standing stronger, learning something, at school, at home, on the street, and having intense emotions because of it. Fear, shyness, excitement, heart breaking disappointments and pure joy.

I draw so much from the toddler stage - Falling and trying to stand up again not minding if i will fall again.

I learned to stand up quick every time i fall or at worst keep trying my best. You must make mistakes and fall in order to learn to stand firm. You can only watch so many videos and listen to so many people talk perfection before you take the leap and try for yourself but that doesn't take out the probability of falling down to zero. We all didn't learn how to talk or walk in a day. Just because you fall doesn't mean you fail. It just gives you the opportunity to dust your knees, check for blood, then keep going.

And i think that, if more people carried that child like intense approach to their adult life, and explored, tried and tried again just like children do, more people could live a full filling life. Maybe that is how we are meant to live, and most of us are being sedated and ignore the urge, and are not so happy and satisfied because of same childhood. this is the thought i have shared on my blog

SOURCE >>> SELF TRUTHS

The confidence that I have a father that can fix it all.

3 Likes

Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by Freemanbobble: 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2019
Miss those old days when you fall asleep probably on the floor or chair and wake up on bed in the morning ( father or mother will carry you to bed)
But now if you make mistake sleep anyhow
You fit go wake up for gutter for outside

Nuture and nature

Children are protected from nature by nuturing them

But when we grow up we are left for nature to fuckkk
Nature will now bang us like mad

Some of us nature do fuckkk us with condom
While others nature will fuckkk them without condom

9 Likes

Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by Generalwoodz(m): 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2019
Still trying to work out what to write...

ermm..
Back then I would always go to bed like a baby that I was. In the morning all I wanted would be provided..

BOTTOMLINE: I want to create an empire that' d be spining cash even when am asleep.

4 Likes

Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by Pavore9: 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2019
Annie001:
Education is the key
But look at me now grin

But by the time many graduated, the lock has been changed! cheesy

14 Likes

Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by IceColdVeins(m): 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
Back in primary school, Modinat would always come to our house with the excuse of coming to copy my notes in the evening, I'd tell her to come indoors but would insist she preferred us to stay outdoors, specifically inside my dad's space bus that looked like the interior of an old plane, she'd wear clothes revealing her pimples-like brezz with her legs widely opened in a bid to showcase what was in the skirt while she did justice to her notes. My innocence never for once made me think she was up to something until she seduced me when we were adults, then all the childhood drama started to make sense.

Another new classmate back in primary one would force me to dip my fingers into her private parts, enveloped with a threat that her dad would bring the police to our house to arrest my dad and I if her request wasn't met. The whole session was a depressing one as I was totally living in her bondage, I could have sworn the only thing she left out was hanging a leash on my neck with shackles round my ankles, having to finger a hot tight kitten anytime the class teacher stepped out plus letting her copy everything I wrote in tests and exams for us to score the same marks.....If she ever scored lower, my fingers sufferred for it. I was scared to tell anyone cos I couldn't imagine sirens blowing up at our luxury flat back then. It went on and on until her dad wasn't able to meet up with her school bills the next session.

Our housemaid would punish my bro and I using the push-up techniques, she would make us pump series of distorted push-ups, then call us in one by one into my mom's room to practise the same push-up we just did on her, She would moan softly while she fondled her breast as my pointing dick woud brush against her pelvic region, I later learnt about the clitoral stimulations when I grew all up.

I have more stories but I'm tired of typing, I don't trust kids.......My childhood has inspired my scepticism about kids' innocence.....
WATCH YOUR KIDS!!! THEY KNOW MORE THAN YOU THINK.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by franchasng: 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
H100:

SOURCE >>> SELF TRUTHS
Beautiful boy kiss kiss
Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by Mamode14(m): 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
Guns and violence isn't the option
But latop is far better
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by Uyiii: 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
when I was a kid, my dad was always like; Listen boy, when I was just like you, I was always top of my class, I defeated my mates in African wrestling and was the catch of every girl's eyes.

he always downplayed everything I did, though he tells me he's doing so to make me tougher, but I think I had and have heard enough when I was 17. he knew my age, he is my father for crying out loud, but this was what he said to me that day; he said, Listen boy, when I was your age, I was 19cheesy!

16 Likes

Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by FuckDaMods: 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
Looking under girls skirt grin

1 Like

Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by Crystalline(f): 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
Never compare yourself with others, be YOU, Believe in yourself even when nobody does.

10 Likes

Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by Daviestunech(m): 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
Annie001:
Education is the key
But look at me now grin

Government don change paddlock since 1960 na

2 Likes

Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by WalkerMichael(m): 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
Abeg who know d reason this rain no wan stop na?? This is October 25 already!!!!

Who we vex for naija?

6 Likes

Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by BitmapStudios: 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
Loyalty. You stick by your friends and word, no matter what! Iyana-Ipaja taught me that. cool

1 Like

Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by vilucia: 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
It is about being carefree and without worry.
Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by Onyekachi419(f): 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
grin I just miss been a child
No bills to pay, all you do is eat and play grin

9 Likes

Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by ICAMETOWIN(m): 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
Sometimes when life's pressures threatens to overwhelm me, I look back to my childhood and remember how carefree and playful I used to be and I adopt a devil-may-care attitude and boom! I get my groove back.
#Donttakelifetooserious

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by ednut1(m): 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
I was an ingrate. Always felf they could have done better. Holidays abroad , video games etc.Every day our parents went to work. Had no idea what work or business entailed. Till i began working. Once i born 2 pikin i lock up o

14 Likes

Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by GentleMoney: 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2019
Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by Maldini213: 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2019
Snatching high end phone's

And pawning em off at a ridiculously cheap price

It runs in our family

Another one, is phuqing big yannnshh

My father taught me the last one

1 Like

Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by Nthrone(m): 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2019
Cry when you need help, don't die in silence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by Gudguyz(m): 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2019
Never be a liar...

For your power Solution: Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & Electronics shop.For details please see my profile.Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by ABCthings: 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
WalkerMichael:
Abeg who know d reason this rain no wan stop na?? This is October 25 already!!!!

Who we vex for naija?
Which side you dey, 'cus the thing serious gan for my area.
e bi like say pple no go come Church today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by Firstorderwizard(m): 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2019
Mama taught me to be nice to gals and treat them like queens. Papa never told me the truth. Now I know better after almost drinking sniper.

9 Likes

Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by ABCthings: 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2019
ICAMETOWIN:
Sometimes when life's pressures threatens to overwhelm me, I look back to my childhood and remember how carefree and playful I used to be and I adopt a devil-may-care attitude and boom! I get my groove back.
#Donttakelifetooserious
Seconded #TeamDontTakeLifeTooSeriously
Re: What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? by Kylekent59: 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2019
Go to bed early, wake up with joy.

These days ehh, you go to bed early only to wake up to meet traffic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Tips On How To Cope With The Loss Of An Entire Family / The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... / Causes Of Infidelity In Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.