Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Vision Of Gilhpm To The World Concerning The Coming Of Christ. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Vision Of Gilhpm To The World Concerning The Coming Of Christ. (340 Views)

Concerning The Tragic Death Of Renua Giwa-amu By Deji Yesufu / Share Your Coming Of Age Stories / Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vision Of Gilhpm To The World Concerning The Coming Of Christ. by GILHpm: 6:48pm On May 28, 2021

Re: Vision Of Gilhpm To The World Concerning The Coming Of Christ. by GILHpm: 6:50pm On May 28, 2021
Receive Jesus Christ into your life and be prepared for His second Coming.

Lord Jesus Christ, I accept you as my Lord and personal savior, I believe you died and resurrected on the cross for the remissions of sins and condemnations. I promise to abide by your gospel of love, hope, righteousness and peace.

If you have JESUS CHRIST be prepared for He is coming with His Angels soon, very soon.

Let's be prepared for His coming, I pray we'll be raptured with our Lord Jesus .

Amen

1 Like

Re: Vision Of Gilhpm To The World Concerning The Coming Of Christ. by GILHpm: 6:51pm On May 28, 2021
This is a sign already showcasing itself.

The moon will be turned red.

https://www.nairaland.com/6575013/else-noticed-size-moon-yesterday
Re: Vision Of Gilhpm To The World Concerning The Coming Of Christ. by GILHpm: 7:07pm On May 28, 2021
Accept Jesus Christ now

Lord Jesus Christ, I accept you as my Lord and personal savior, I believe you died and resurrected on the cross for the remissions of sins and condemnations. I promise to abide by your gospel of love, hope with my faith, I inherit the heavenly blessing of your kingdom.

Amen
Re: Vision Of Gilhpm To The World Concerning The Coming Of Christ. by Praxis758: 6:25am On May 31, 2021
It's time people should understand the different between rapture and second coming.

The next phase in the calendar of eschatology is not Christ's second coming but rapture. Chronologically, rapture of the Saints precedes Christ's second coming.

Rapture of the saint marks the taking away of saints (both dead and living) into heaven. This will now pave way for the manifestation of the anti-christ whose reign will be in two phases of 3¹/² years (7 years)

Christ second coming will be at the end of the anti-christ's 7 years. The second coming will be accompanied by the war of Armageddon when the anti-christ and the false prophet will mobilize global army to wage war against Christ and his hosts.

So people should get the chronology of latter days events right and stop the erroneous arrangements
Re: Vision Of Gilhpm To The World Concerning The Coming Of Christ. by GILHpm: 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2021
Accept Jesus Christ now
@Godislovehq

Lord Jesus Christ, I accept you as my Lord and personal savior, I believe in your death and resurrection, I promise to abide in thy Word of light, By my faith, I live to inherit the eternal kingdom in heaven

Amen
Re: Vision Of Gilhpm To The World Concerning The Coming Of Christ. by GILHpm: 2:23pm On Jun 07, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!!! / So Many Children Drowning - What Can We Do / "My Mum Has Bone Cancer, Please Help Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.