Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,850 members, 7,820,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Fleeing Inksnation CEO, Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Arrested By EFCC - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fleeing Inksnation CEO, Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Arrested By EFCC (35367 Views)

Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted / Bandits Kill Amos Ewa Obere In Nasarawa (Graphic Photo) / Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fleeing Inksnation CEO, Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Arrested By EFCC by tunary(m): 8:46am On May 29, 2021
BlessedNuel:
Smh...since Day1...I no even dey reason all dx money doubling schemes.

Anything wey my natural strength no fit double no dey move me that's why I love farming.
Na greedy people and people way dey find favour dey do such.

Nigeria hard Sha bro
Re: Fleeing Inksnation CEO, Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Arrested By EFCC by KushLyon(m): 8:47am On May 29, 2021
I invested 1k but fortunately for me I withdrew up to 8k during their early exchange exercise grin

4 Likes

Re: Fleeing Inksnation CEO, Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Arrested By EFCC by Proftowin: 8:47am On May 29, 2021
What pains me mostly is the fact that the INK NATION'S I.D CARD that I was given was made with quality materials

3 Likes

Re: Fleeing Inksnation CEO, Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Arrested By EFCC by gammarays(m): 8:47am On May 29, 2021
emeijeh:

Which one is that one again? cheesy
Na another trending one. Owner still at large.
Re: Fleeing Inksnation CEO, Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Arrested By EFCC by Nobody: 8:48am On May 29, 2021
See as the man depreciate fast for police custody. That his fresh red colour turned to brown-black

2 Likes

Re: Fleeing Inksnation CEO, Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Arrested By EFCC by halogate: 8:49am On May 29, 2021
cyprex:
I think the guy has good intentions
However good intentions are not enough as you need to be prepared before venturing into the unstable world of financial market.

Things ostensibly went beyond his control
Which kind good intentions?..
Even mmm and the rest get head pass this nonsense.

Buying crypto u cannot use and can only exchange to a fellow bro/sis Inks..

Robbosh!!

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Inksnation CEO, Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Arrested By EFCC by gammarays(m): 8:49am On May 29, 2021
masui:

Abeg which one be this nah.? Lol
Another one ��
Re: Fleeing Inksnation CEO, Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Arrested By EFCC by Ezmans: 8:52am On May 29, 2021
temitope27:
That guy should be jail as soon as possible, I happen to be one those victims he scam, I still even get the card for house now
tomorrow you I'll tell nairalanders how wise are but still ojoelegba card

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Inksnation CEO, Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Arrested By EFCC by Judolisco(m): 8:57am On May 29, 2021
cyprex:
However good intentions are not enough as you need to be prepared before venturing into the unstable world of financial market.

that's ponzi for u now... U won't be able to control it later on... It's better u do thrift contribution with your colleagues than ponzi
Re: Fleeing Inksnation CEO, Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Arrested By EFCC by MrBONE2(m): 9:01am On May 29, 2021
Jokerman:
Dem for allow this guy buy one microfinance bank wey I be wan sell last year before than nab am

grin
Re: Fleeing Inksnation CEO, Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Arrested By EFCC by MrBONE2(m): 9:03am On May 29, 2021
mansakhalifa:

All I can say is the guy is a very good long-distance runner. I mean, he ran all the way to Sokoto just to avoid arrest.

The Nigerian Olympic team should recruit him ASAP. He is exactly what Nigeria needs for the Tokyo Olympic games. Imagine what a man who can run from Lagos to Sokoto can do at the Olympics...

Kenenisa Bekele of Ethiopia has nothing on this guy.

Yeah Bwana you are right grin
Re: Fleeing Inksnation CEO, Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Arrested By EFCC by kevoh(m): 9:04am On May 29, 2021
EFCC when are you going to add Philemon Gora to the list of arrested Ponzi scammers? The ones you have been arresting are small fish compared to Gora of AIDA and other funny adjectives of his Ponzi schemes!

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Inksnation CEO, Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Arrested By EFCC by sylve11: 9:05am On May 29, 2021
Jokerman:
Dem for allow this guy buy one microfinance bank wey I be wan sell last year before than nab am

Na wa grin cool
Re: Fleeing Inksnation CEO, Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Arrested By EFCC by AntiAPC2023(f): 9:11am On May 29, 2021
KushLyon:
I invested 1k but fortunately for me I withdrew up to 8k during their early exchange exercise grin
it's only those that invested in the first set that were lucky.

3 Likes

Re: Fleeing Inksnation CEO, Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Arrested By EFCC by Akpos8819: 9:26am On May 29, 2021
Enskynelson:
Where was EFCC when the man had falsely claimed partnership with them? Where is the disclaimer refuting that claim all the years? Our law enforcement people are not doing their work. There is so much that could have been done to stop this since but they never did.
EFCC act on cases when there is a petition. I believe that's why it took so long. If that guy had fulfilled his own end of the bargain, I guess there won't be need for a petition in the first place.
Re: Fleeing Inksnation CEO, Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Arrested By EFCC by emonis88: 9:30am On May 29, 2021
This pinkoin is still being sold in some parts of the country.
Re: Fleeing Inksnation CEO, Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Arrested By EFCC by hohafrank(m): 9:42am On May 29, 2021
A close friend of mine scammed me through this ink nation.He made me to register with #45,000 for my family of 4.When discovered that the registration money was #1,000 or #2,000,all effort to collect the balance proved abortive.His wife even connived with him,a Pastor and deaconess.God will judge them.

2 Likes

Re: Fleeing Inksnation CEO, Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Arrested By EFCC by karli4nia(m): 9:44am On May 29, 2021
The fact that he was arrested does not mean Inksnation is scam. There is no such proof yet, and time is still needed to crystalize the project.

I personally do not think Inksnation is scam.

Time would bring the truth to light and we would all see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fleeing Inksnation CEO, Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Arrested By EFCC by Strech(m): 9:44am On May 29, 2021
One of my mumu guy here registered 32 cards and was even planning on registering more.. him see say the tin no pay as agreed. Come bring all say make I buy 10 cards for 500 hundred naira each, I no even answer the fool..him come dey keep malice..say him even want help me.. any thing if no be farming count me out. I go copy this link post am for Facebook make the maga see am..him go purge today. .

2 Likes

Re: Fleeing Inksnation CEO, Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Arrested By EFCC by WEALTHYMII: 9:46am On May 29, 2021
Inksnation is not a scam.
It is not a ponzi scheme.
Arewa agenda is afraid of the inksnation project as it will help to decimate systemic almajirisation by empowering people directly with the monthly giveaway of Pinkoin crypto tokens.
This is the meat of the gist.
Nothing more!
Re: Fleeing Inksnation CEO, Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Arrested By EFCC by peeps4u: 9:53am On May 29, 2021
cyprex:

Good intention by lying about the value of the pinkoin? Do you know the yeye pinkoin is worth more than btc in dollars?

Good intention by earlier claiming his pinkoin was unique and needed not to be listed on exchange websites just to beat the question why the koin wasn't on exchange list, only for him now to lie to his members few weeks ago they would be able to trade the pinkoin and exchange it with other cryptos or naira just to douse the tension from members. How can you exchange pinkoin with any currency when it isn't being traded?

Do you know also know he lied and collected 1k to 10k contributions from members, aside registration, for the establishment of FinTech and commercial bank. What is the name of the FinTech and where is the commercial banks?

He lied at the inception that people would be able to withdraw their pinkoin into naira with his pinkoin ATMs all over Nigeria just to convince people into the program. Where are the ATMs?

So many lies and fake promises to extort people. He set out to scam, no good intention anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Fleeing Inksnation CEO, Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Arrested By EFCC by Tjah: 9:55am On May 29, 2021
temitope27:
That guy should be jail as soon as possible, I happen to be one those victims he scam, I still even get the card for house now
Then u are a bigger fool yourself,for looking out for money u didn't work for. U should b arrested

3 Likes

Re: Fleeing Inksnation CEO, Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Arrested By EFCC by peeps4u: 9:55am On May 29, 2021
emonis88:
This pinkoin is still being sold in some parts of the country.

Lie.

There is pincoin which is different. But this inksnation's pinkoin isn't being sold anywhere. It is a useless koin like TBC. Check any cryptos exchange sites and tell me if you can find this useless koin there.
Re: Fleeing Inksnation CEO, Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Arrested By EFCC by Enskynelson(m): 9:59am On May 29, 2021
Akpos8819:
EFCC act on cases when there is a petition. I believe that's why it took so long. If that guy had fulfilled his own end of the bargain, I guess there won't be need for a petition in the first place.
You are not getting me. The guy had placed on his website that his company is in collaboration with EFCC. Are they not aware of these before now? What action did they take?
Re: Fleeing Inksnation CEO, Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Arrested By EFCC by peeps4u: 10:00am On May 29, 2021
karli4nia:

The fact that he was arrested does not mean Inksnation is scam. There is no such proof yet, and time is still needed to crystalize the project.

I personally do not think Inksnation is scam.

Time would bring the truth to light and we would all see.

If he has proof it is real, why did he run since November rather than confronting EFCC's watchlist ads?

You all are cool with UDI because you think everyone put in 1k, 2k. Are you aware some people put in millions? Someone even put in 10m. I hope UDI will be able to prove he paid such people monthly till now and they are able to withdraw their pinkoin into naira through his designated pinkoin ATMs as he promised his inkmembers from inception.

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Inksnation CEO, Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Arrested By EFCC by Tjah: 10:01am On May 29, 2021
hohafrank:
A close friend of mine scammed me through this ink nation.He made me to register with #45,000 for my family of 4.When discovered that the registration money was #1,000 or #2,000,all effort to collect the balance proved abortive.His wife even connived with him,a Pastor and deaconess.God will judge them.
Pastor, Deacon/Deaconess, Bishop, Father, Pope etc..,.the real names of fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Inksnation CEO, Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Arrested By EFCC by tplayer: 10:13am On May 29, 2021
To some of you viewing this thread, still expecting those clowns and schnooks at TELPECON, THEOBARTH, OSSEA, SEM, and other idiotic grants to disburse money, prepare for more and more of those moronic updates delivered in barely passable English . gringringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Fleeing Inksnation CEO, Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Arrested By EFCC by peeps4u: 10:17am On May 29, 2021
tplayer:
To some of you viewing this thread, still expecting those clowns and schnooks at TELPECON, THEOBARTH, OSSEA, SEM, and other idiotic grants to disburse money, prepare for more and more of those moronic updates delivered in barely passable English . gringringringrin

LOL, I just wish EFCC would start arresting those grant fraudsters also
Re: Fleeing Inksnation CEO, Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Arrested By EFCC by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:28am On May 29, 2021
powerbank54:

Joway 40,000mah powerbank

Pay on delivery

Call or WhatsApp - 0.8.1.1.9.7.5.6.1.4.4.

One year warranty

@ this rate you will soon reach powerbannk150 in no distant time. You guys just don't get tired of bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Inksnation CEO, Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Arrested By EFCC by erumena(m): 10:33am On May 29, 2021
What happened to his pink lips?

Re: Fleeing Inksnation CEO, Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Arrested By EFCC by neighbourhud: 10:39am On May 29, 2021
You need to see how 'Inky' the followers are grin cheesy grin

I tried telling them it's scam and they blocked me...now who laughs last cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Inksnation CEO, Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Arrested By EFCC by naikeboy(m): 10:43am On May 29, 2021
Nigerians with mental slavery tomorrow now another one will come, mumu people will still put their money and call it taking risk in life.... Poverty of the mind is the worst decease in Nigeria abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Arrested For Posting Pics Of Minors Bragging That He Had Defiled Them / Four Killed As Factional NURTW Members Clash In Lagos / UBA Refunds Customer Whose Money Was Stolen From His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.