Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Marketing Business Branding It Job 30k Naira For A Start. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Marketing Business Branding It Job 30k Naira For A Start. (1108 Views)

It Job And Library Manager Job In Lagos / What Is The Best Certification For Someone Who Needs An IT Job? / Urgent It Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Business Branding It Job 30k Naira For A Start. by lanreoye12: 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2011
Job details: We are looking for somebody that can help in branding a new company. We are into GPS car trackers and other IT related business. The office is up and running, but we haven't done any marketing yet. We need to do ID cards, flyers, banners, face book page, Blackberry marketing and so on and so forth. I am a very busy person because I have other businesses that I manage and run, so the prospective individual must be able to handle oral instruction and create something with it. The startup salary for this work would be 30k Naira for the first month, you would be on a week probation first so I can evaluate you. After the week probation the job is yours for that month. I would re-evaluate you again to see if I would like to retain you for a long term position.

Requirements: Must be creative
Good typing Skills
Graphic Design Skills
Marketing Experience
Know the ins and out of Lagos

you can email me at minneapoliscarguy@yahoo.com
or call 08125780343 Mr Olanrewaju Oyedele

(1) (Reply)

Marketing And Sales Personnel Wanted / How To Do Employee Verification / Widescope Calling!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.