Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Best 10 Creative Writing With 100 Likes Will Get 10k From Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best 10 Creative Writing With 100 Likes Will Get 10k From Me. (617 Views)

If You Are Afraid Of Loneliness, Dont Marry... Interpret And Get 10k / Make Her Wet Just With 100+ Most Charming Love SMS For Her Alone! / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best 10 Creative Writing With 100 Likes Will Get 10k From Me. by MadeINchenzen2: 7:53pm On May 28, 2021
My 100k special birthday giveaway May28

NB.
Choose any topic of your choice that relates withing this section of Nairaland (Romance) , and make a creative note. It can be few or multiple lines of sentences.

Your focus should be to make it as compelling and interesting for readers to like. Any 5 monikers that can get at least 100 likes will get 10k each and a writing job referrals paying in $.

Plagiarism is allowed, but a moniker would be disqualified if caught. We have tools to detect plagiarism.

It's that simple !

Pls also note that only articles posted on or before JUNE 1 would be considered... A moniker's article is eligible only when it reaches the100 likes benchmark, there is no deadline for likes. Monikers are free to post more than one article.

Cc;

Mynd44

Lalasticlala

Farano

Rocktation

This will be the first of it's kind and its 100% real. Winners will be paid.

1 Like

Re: Best 10 Creative Writing With 100 Likes Will Get 10k From Me. by Deborah98(f): 8:09pm On May 28, 2021
Deadline?

1 Like

Re: Best 10 Creative Writing With 100 Likes Will Get 10k From Me. by MadeINchenzen2: 8:42pm On May 28, 2021
Deborah98:
Deadline?
June 1

1 Like

Re: Best 10 Creative Writing With 100 Likes Will Get 10k From Me. by Deborah98(f): 8:44pm On May 28, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
June 1
okay...

1 Like

Re: Best 10 Creative Writing With 100 Likes Will Get 10k From Me. by Elistho(m): 9:01pm On May 28, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
LOVE CAUGHT ME grin

Even without thinking I'll ever fall for any intimate relationship, even when I had always been a thorn in the flesh for the man "love", even when I had always lived a non-social life, even when I despised love/romance, even even when intimacy was never in my dictionary, even when I thought I would never fall for anything intimate with the female gender, Even when I had opted for chastity and purity, even when I had kept myself devoid of any pleasurable intimate act all these years.

Dearie love, you've come to make me despised my old life, you've come to make me know that true and pure love exists, you've come to let me come in terms with " all exists but non-intimacy ".

Ooo how I cuddle you in my arms, oo how I wish our love will never end, ooo how I lock my eyes with yours and nothing in this planet seems to matter's anymore, ooo how I stay with people, jack, you turn up and everybody in sight seems to disappear but you, oooo my forever love, oooo my lover, I love thee.

I was studios, I despised any opposite gender relationship, I dreamt of bagging a first class, I dreamt of bagging out as the best student, I dreamt of succeeding in life, I dreamt of becoming a successful Young lawyer, all the aforementioned I dreamt but love.

Questions came, how do you cope without a female friend, ooo how do you deal with strong raging hormones, how do you free yourself of any sexual desire? These I dealt with, I burnt in passion, waiting to finish the big deals, waiting to suffer so we could enjoy later, waiting and denying myself all pleasures even when I longed for it, definitely I knew meeting you is inevitable.

I've achieved everything, I've come in terms with success, my desires are back, I long for you my love. Come into my arms let's go down together.

I love you my wife!!!

3 Likes

Re: Best 10 Creative Writing With 100 Likes Will Get 10k From Me. by Salasa(m): 9:10pm On May 28, 2021
Elistho:
LOVE CAUGHT ME grin

Even without thinking I'll ever fall for any intimate relationship, even when I had always been a thorn in the flesh for the man "love", even when I had always lived a non-social life, even when I despised love/romance, even even when intimacy was never in my dictionary, even when I thought I would never fall for anything intimate with the female gender, Even when I had opted for chastity and purity, even when I had kept myself devoid of any pleasurable intimate act all these years.

Dearie love, you've come to make me despised my old life, you've come to make me know that true and pure love exists, you've come to let me come in terms with " all exists but non-intimacy ".

Ooo how I cuddle you in my arms, oo how I wish our love will never end, ooo how I lock my eyes with yours and nothing in this planet seems to matter's anymore, ooo how I stay with people, jack, you turn up and everybody in sight seems to disappear but you, oooo my forever love, oooo my lover, I love thee.

I was studios, I despised any opposite gender relationship, I dreamt of bagging a first class, I dreamt of bagging out as the best student, I dreamt of succeeding in life, I dreamt of becoming a successful Young lawyer, all the aforementioned I dreamt but love.

Questions came, how do you cope without a female friend, ooo how do you deal with strong raging hormones, how do you free yourself of any sexual desire? These I dealt with, I burnt in passion, waiting to finish the big deals, waiting to suffer so we could enjoy later, waiting and denying myself all pleasures even when I longed for it, definitely I knew meeting you is inevitable.

I've achieved everything, I've come in terms with success, my desires are back, I long for you my love. Come into my arms let's go down together.

I love you my wife!!!
[size=8pt][/size] grin grin
Re: Best 10 Creative Writing With 100 Likes Will Get 10k From Me. by poik(m): 9:11pm On May 28, 2021
UNBELIEVABLE
When you become fodder for my eyes
I get weak, by Jove
Struck immobile at the bones
By the hammers
Or rather force
Of an innocence
that will surely make the rapture
Like a baby born dead.
Rock solid me, Gibraltar
Melting like wax, unbelievable
All for a fair piece of feminine flesh
And that golden treasure of a heart.
An uncaring heart like mine
Suddenly wishing the next two years will speed near
And I could be the legal owner
And consumer
Of that merry, killing ring of laughter
The murderous dentition
And those drilling bits God placed on top of your nose
And deceived me, calling them eyes
Perks I could kill to have
And die before I share
Look my way you would not
Chat with me you slyly evade
But heaven knows you will not escape
The span and grip
The length and height
Of all I have in store
For a princess of your manner
A queen of your ilk
And a saint of your breed.
How can you expect me to act Bobby Valentino
And slow down on a gem like you
When I may not survive losing you
Thoughts of you haunting my every breath
The rent you paid for lodgement in my heart
Renewing by the minute, worse
Than that mortgage
Your mother has nearly completed.
That kind of damsel
You can sacrifice anything for
That type an unwilling hand
Wouldn’t mind doling a million to
I would never criticize in my life again
Those who become willing Bruno Mars
Taking bullets and catching grenades
For reasons
Everyone knows……
When I pinch my self, I refuse to wake
It is really happening oo Henry
God save me
Let this dream continue till she ends up
In my arms,
I love you, Oyim.

2 Likes

Re: Best 10 Creative Writing With 100 Likes Will Get 10k From Me. by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 28, 2021
LOVE LOST

Like a lone wolf filled with dismay
remember I will that month of may
How could I forget so painful a day

it was all smiles and joy during the day
But by noon
In the middle of the road in your pool of blood you lay.

As the setting sun you left me with night
But day is here but you refuse to rise
I try to believe with all my might
That your painful demise
Was all a dream of the night
So wake me up my Dear beloved as this dream so sweet from the beginning was all but a Nightmare in disguise
Re: Best 10 Creative Writing With 100 Likes Will Get 10k From Me. by MadeINchenzen2: 9:24pm On May 28, 2021
Elistho:
LOVE CAUGHT ME grin

I love you my wife!!!
Nice piece. Interesting
Re: Best 10 Creative Writing With 100 Likes Will Get 10k From Me. by mayorsho89(m): 9:30pm On May 28, 2021
This is my contribution...I hope I win
my shining rays of light
my knight in shining armor
my warmth on a windy day
i am blessed i met you.

we met not quite long ago
but i feel i've known you forever
can you just hold my hand in yours
and never let me go.

i hope we pray together even
as we walk together. and be
each other's champion
strengthening each other.

and learn to cherish each other
with each passing day
and honor each other
as the day goes by

my confidant, my friend,
i hope we will continually be,
each other's best friend forever
and have each other's heart forever.

My shining rays of light
My Knight in shining armor
My warmth on a windy day
I am blessed I met you.

We met not quite long ago
But I feel i've known you forever
Can you just hold my hand in yours
And never let me go.

I hope we pray together even
As we walk together. And be
Each other's champion
Strengthening each other.

And learn to cherish each other
With each passing day
And honor each other
As the day goes by

My confidant, my friend,
I hope we will continually be,
Each other's best friend forever
And have each other's heart forever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best 10 Creative Writing With 100 Likes Will Get 10k From Me. by OGWILLS123: 9:33pm On May 28, 2021
Meanwhile any post without a like should also drop his or her account nums for 10k.

Expiring date: 12:00 am/29/05/2021
Re: Best 10 Creative Writing With 100 Likes Will Get 10k From Me. by MadeINchenzen2: 9:35pm On May 28, 2021
OGWILLS123:
Meanwhile any post without a like should also drop his or her account nums for 10k.

Hey !!!

1 Like

Re: Best 10 Creative Writing With 100 Likes Will Get 10k From Me. by MadeINchenzen2: 9:36pm On May 28, 2021
mayorsho89:
This is my contribution...I hope I win
my shining rays of light
my knight in shining armor
my warmth on a windy day
i am blessed i met you.

we met not quite long ago
but i feel i've known you forever
can you just hold my hand in yours
and never let me go.

i hope we pray together even
as we walk together. and be
each other's champion
strengthening each other.

and learn to cherish each other
with each passing day
and honor each other
as the day goes by

my confidant, my friend,
i hope we will continually be,
each other's best friend forever
and have each other's heart forever.

My shining rays of light
My Knight in shining armor
My warmth on a windy day
I am blessed I met you.

We met not quite long ago
But I feel i've known you forever
Can you just hold my hand in yours
And never let me go.

I hope we pray together even
As we walk together. And be
Each other's champion
Strengthening each other.

And learn to cherish each other
With each passing day
And honor each other
As the day goes by

My confidant, my friend,
I hope we will continually be,
Each other's best friend forever
And have each other's heart forever.
Nice piece

1 Like

Re: Best 10 Creative Writing With 100 Likes Will Get 10k From Me. by OGWILLS123: 9:45pm On May 28, 2021
Your man a whimp

I gave that ASS a good thrashing tongue

High fashion , flying in all state cool

You sexing me tongue,

While your man masturbate cool
Re: Best 10 Creative Writing With 100 Likes Will Get 10k From Me. by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 28, 2021
OGWILLS123:
Your man a whimp

I gave that ASS a good thrashing tongue

High fashion , flying in all state cool

You sexing me tongue,

While your man masturbate cool

Re: Best 10 Creative Writing With 100 Likes Will Get 10k From Me. by Juicethekid: 10:15pm On May 28, 2021
This life no balance!
Re: Best 10 Creative Writing With 100 Likes Will Get 10k From Me. by OGWILLS123: 10:20pm On May 28, 2021
SmellySperm:
Take this one my Gee
Thanks bruh....
Re: Best 10 Creative Writing With 100 Likes Will Get 10k From Me. by sageb: 3:37am On May 29, 2021
OGWILLS123:

just saw this now but anyway when you want to do another one, let me know.

1 Like

Re: Best 10 Creative Writing With 100 Likes Will Get 10k From Me. by Sammy07: 7:07am On May 29, 2021
|Ayomi|
If above I were God
I would toast you from heaven
And even sparklings on my affection-bud
Everygreen like myrtles seven

Ayomi
As I behold the monument of happiness
Carried upon by the clashes of your beauty
I land in fumes of greatness
Dipped awe in love's made purity

Ayomi
Through you is love uncovered
Girding my heart to go deeper
Journeys with you cannot be embittered
You must for this treasure be my keeper

Ayomi
You have embellished my life with glamour
Cascading the efficacy of my heart to overflow
Ayòmi, you have spelt my world of favour
Patterned by sweetness ready to glow

Ayomi
As long as the heavens be
And the tenets of all creation stand
My love for you stands still
And its unshaken trust on no land.

Cc:
MadeINchenzen2

Culled from this post
Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love
https://www.nairaland.com/6564861/marriage-still-rocks-two-nairalanders
Re: Best 10 Creative Writing With 100 Likes Will Get 10k From Me. by paulolee(m): 7:32am On May 29, 2021
said we should make it creative but since my head can not create a thing and its empty because of the big game tonight and I hope my guys here help me with a little assistant through likes that can light up the night..
am not a poet but just a hustler that thinks he gat a shot only if faith pave a way, they is nothing better than trying and that's what I jus feel like doing and I'll keep believing if the likes can keep raining..
all we do is win and that's what Chelsea is doing tonight..
Chelsea fans how many likes??

1 Like

Re: Best 10 Creative Writing With 100 Likes Will Get 10k From Me. by Deborah98(f): 9:31am On May 29, 2021
Ekaette

Naturally endowed is a girl called Ekaette
She swings her hips around without etiquette
Her landlord got wounded once with a machete
Coz his wife caught him staring at her panties.

With a tray of goods balanced on her head
A vegetarian must buy fish, stroking his beard
Once she sold jewelries, ribbons and colorful beads
And a young father bought a tray load for his kids.

Tongue hanging, wine spilling
Young men gaze at her backside, envious of her G-STRING
Her buttocks,an ecstasy to behold freely swishing, swinging, twisting recklessly.

Once at the middle of a fight so tough and bloody
Ekaette's presence alone made the men moody
Her face registered panic but her behind kept beckoning
All dropped their weapon to salute her booty.

Now I ask to all African males both young and old
Ekaette and her kind, you all wish to hold
Do you see more than an ordinary eye can behold?
To spend an hour watching booty with your arms in fold.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best 10 Creative Writing With 100 Likes Will Get 10k From Me. by HolyMonks: 11:48am On May 29, 2021
HOW I FELL IN LOVE WITH THE LAST PERSON I COULD EVER IMAGINE.
,so I do work with this co-worker in the same office. Frank has a way of annoying me with his political views, he has made it a habit to always discuss political matters with anyone who cares to listen.

and I do always disagree with his opinions as some are not facts.

so last week I sign up in this new dating site and i completed my profile in this new dating site and surprisingly it paired me with Frank my co-worker.
At first, I laughed at this, but I realized that am attracted to him despite his political views and leanings.

I ended up going on a date with him and will got to realise that we share a lot of things in common.
we dated for 3 years before I got to lose contact with him for years.

THAT WAS HOW I FELL IN LOVE WITH THE LAST PERSON I COULD EVER IMAGINE.
Re: Best 10 Creative Writing With 100 Likes Will Get 10k From Me. by wewillbealright: 1:22pm On May 29, 2021
Writing................
Re: Best 10 Creative Writing With 100 Likes Will Get 10k From Me. by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 29, 2021
H

(1) (Reply)

Matured Advice Needed / I Designed This Product Because Of Women-Pics / Are We Ever Going To Love Like We Did The First Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.