Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo (54639 Views)

Naked Unknown Gunman Hailed In Owerri As He Entertains Imo Residents / Another Security Formation Attacked In Rivers State, Soldiers Feared Killed / Bandits Attack Military Outpost In Marina, Katsina, Many Soldiers Feared Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo by umardansaleh(m): 8:28am On May 29, 2021
Re: 5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:28am On May 29, 2021
Bring it on let's finish this nonsense once and for all.
Unknown gunmen is only a mere vigilantee group compared to the real war.
Unlike in 1966, Igbo's are more connected and have link to super powers. Infact we are already winning the international diplomacy aspect of the war.
Try any nonsense and see
Our allies are quietly observing the Nigerian government closely

Miracle1991:
This useless chief of Air staff, I don't know what he is waiting for, nobody is innocent in that area, level the whole place. The so called civilians in that community are the people that provide information for those terrorists. If the military pounce on that community, next time they will not allow terrorist to use their community to lunch an attack.
This is how maiduguri people were hiding boko haram until the soldiers start dealing with the so called communities. I expect the chief of Air staff to use this opportunity to send a serious message to ipob.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo by Machinegun91(m): 8:30am On May 29, 2021
Kill them all, shameless solders

3 Likes

Re: 5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo by Miracle1991: 8:30am On May 29, 2021
mrvitalis:
D$$ Killing army just to frame igbos

ESN are in the bushes everyone knows that so I hope they won't blame them
yes! Even Ikonso was killed in the bush abi? I blame the useless service chiefs that don't have gut to do the needful. I pray the day these terrorist will kill one of their family members. Maybe by then they will realize what it takes to loose a relative.
The whole of that Area should be level down so as to sound a warning to other communities who are hiding terrorist.
Re: 5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo by guru90: 8:30am On May 29, 2021
360degreess:
Just say what is on your mind, that is;" Army can't win against ipob terrorists right"?.. keep supporting ipob terrorists.Remember what happened in Borno, the indigenes started by supporting Boko Haram.But what happened later?..Well I trust the Nigerian Army,they will destroy your fellow ipob terrorists.And when they do, you people will start crying for help from international community.

You are just talking nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo by kissdabride: 8:31am On May 29, 2021
cybersoldiers:
Egbe NTU 101.

Nigerian military should have common sense.

You can't win against the citizens.

You can't win the masses.
What do you mean?are you supporting the killer let me remind you that soldiers too have families and loved ones
May their soul rest in peace
Re: 5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo by Gambit23: 8:31am On May 29, 2021
Praxis758:
When will Ohaneze Ndigbo converge to condemn this terrorists?

They won't hesitate to criticise on lopsided appointments that only favours the few among them Ndigbos but would keep mute when state infrastructures are being destroyed.

Keep quiet.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo by goodnessme1(f): 8:31am On May 29, 2021
umardansaleh:
If soldiers start their own ,complain will start abi? Shebi soldiers no be human being?
Na the terrorist Soldiers start an.

1 Like

Re: 5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo by izorr(m): 8:31am On May 29, 2021
Pls r i p to the death.can this coun3 b split for god sake fulani are making us confuss,who is that their prophet

1 Like

Re: 5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo by yahmohy27: 8:32am On May 29, 2021
goodnessme1:
Ranting of a cowards,Why not lead the attack.
see who is talking can you fight
onlly mouth
Re: 5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo by IamRandy: 8:32am On May 29, 2021
post=102151102:
May God punish all the sponsors of the evil herdsmen and Boko Haram and the politicians that brought them upon our nation to cause mayhem.
May the people that support and sponsor them all die painfully, and may they suffer so much pains as long as they live on earth before dying in shame.

If you are not one of the people supporting the evil sponsors of these herdsmen,
kindly say A BIG AMEN To these little prayers.

God pass dem.
They will all end miserably in life.

All sponsors and enabler of all the terrorist organizations in our darling country, from this evil Boko Boys, to bandits, Igbos terrorists organization, evil fulani herdsmen must all be fished out.
They will all never know peace as long as it is sorrow, tears and blood they want flowing in our nation.....along with their evil supporters.

Especially all the terrorist organizations (Boko Haram and Igbos terrorist groups) killing our military personnel.
Evil, sorrow, tears and blood shall be their end at the end of it all.

Peace shall reign in our nation.
God bless Nigeria

You will COPY all references from WIKIPEDIA and at the End,,, EVERYTHING will be THRASH filled with COW DUNGgringrin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo by Gambit23: 8:33am On May 29, 2021
360degreess:
Just say what is on your mind, that is;" Army can't win against ipob terrorists right"?.. keep supporting ipob terrorists.Remember what happened in Borno, the indigenes started by supporting Boko Haram.But what happened later?..Well I trust the Nigerian Army,they will destroy your fellow ipob terrorists.And when they do, you people will start crying for help from international community.

Ipob is not same with ur terrorist kindred in Borno

2 Likes

Re: 5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo by puzzlegate(m): 8:33am On May 29, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

A freedom fighter should be willing to die..
Kanu is a coward ..
Should be willing to die ? ARE YOU OK ?

1 Like

Re: 5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo by Willie2015: 8:34am On May 29, 2021
mike8804:
Bad time to be a soldier or police. You can never win a guerrilla warfare not even almighty US(US vs Vietnam, Russia vs Afghanistan, ). ' The worst enemy is the unknown enemy, you can never know when, how and where it will strike.

Most reason sensible countries don't play with their citizens, but Nigeria chose to fight her citizens.

I hope FG will handle this peacefully....
D moment these guys start using improvised explosive device...
And building bombs...
It will be difficult to resolve...

2 Likes

Re: 5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo by Gambit23: 8:34am On May 29, 2021
paramakina202:
I will join ESN/UGM once Nnamdi Kanu comes back to Nigeria to lead his army of miscreants.All of us can't be that foolish.

Wetin concern UGM with awusa-afonja

2 Likes

Re: 5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo by Resurgent2016: 8:34am On May 29, 2021
It was a telling pattern that after dealing with the police they will move to the army. Wonder what FG is thinking that this rebellion will remain low level?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo by puzzlegate(m): 8:36am On May 29, 2021
paramakina202:

But he was the one that invented the deadly slogan 'BIAFRA or DEATH' but when the military came to give him either Biafra or death he ran away,meaning he use such to deceive his gullible followers to their early grave while he preserve his own life.
His life isn't more precious than anyone else even though many of his follower have devalued their lives lower than that of Rattus norvegicus.
You are just ranting for nothing. His message is very clear to the people it is meant for. Go and face your own numerous problems !

1 Like

Re: 5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo by duni04(m): 8:37am On May 29, 2021
mike8804:
Bad time to be a soldier or police. You can never win a guerrilla warfare not even almighty US(US vs Vietnam, Russia vs Afghanistan, ). ' The worst enemy is the unknown enemy, you can never know when, how and where it will strike.

Most reason sensible countries don't play with their citizens, but Nigeria chose to fight her citizens.
This is a very wrong and misleading analogy. If you go back and read about those wars that you mentioned, the Americans and Russians had fewer casualties than the people they fought. Except you're happy with the Nigerian
Army demolishing and destroying the entire South East and killing everyone there like they did in 1967 - 1970, i suggest you rethink your advise
Re: 5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo by Gambit23: 8:37am On May 29, 2021
paramakina202:

If Mandela had remained in exile South Africa wouldn't have been free from apartheid today.Mandela was arrested and jailed at home not in a foreign country.Don't make silly excuses for a scammer masquarading as a freedom fighter.Mandela never jumped bail, in fact he did 27 years in jail until his demand for freedom was met.

Shut up, Nelson Mandela fled many times and even lived for over 6 months in an IGBO mans house in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo by Nobody: 8:37am On May 29, 2021
Confirmedzombie:

You support them but when soldiers kill una say na innocent people.
What is my biz self
I know of a family their sister was shot by the military this week at oji. she was in her shop and had the confidence of a patriot on sighting our military. I buried my face in shame when her sister walked up to me and said "...and you couldn't even bother to say sorry to me or grandma, that it was her sister who was shot by Army". Truthfully I never knew neither was I in anyway link to such operation o (bloody civilian like me)
Now, should that woman and siblings who were red hot see how to eliminate any officer on a flip instance, won't they?
Truth is guerilla warfare which IPOB has chosen will put officers in East at risk. Lets pray it doesn't get bloody and allow these "Miscreants "..Ignore them and strategically infiltrate them is the best option not this rush.
We are in the East...there's huge dissension against the Nigerian state by Easterners especially this administration. With this current approach, instead of them to expose the "miscreants ", they will harbour them.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo by ruffDiamond: 8:37am On May 29, 2021
When you believe in use of force to settle everything ,this is what you get!

1 Like

Re: 5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo by goodnessme1(f): 8:38am On May 29, 2021
kissdabride:
What do you mean?are you supporting the killer let me remind you that soldiers too have families and loved ones
Those the terrorist Soldiers have been killing don't have families and loved ones?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo by Gambit23: 8:38am On May 29, 2021
duni04:

This is a very wrong and misleading analogy. If you go back and read about those wars that you mentioned, the Americans and Russians had fewer casualties than the people they fought. Except you're happy with the Nigerian
Army demolishing and destroying the entire South East and killing everyone there like they did in 1967 - 1970, i suggest you rethink your advise

Stop deceiving urself.

UGM are unknown, U cant exert high casualty on people u dont know

1 Like

Re: 5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo by Gambit23: 8:39am On May 29, 2021
kissdabride:

So all the ipob members that soldiers n police have been slaughtering in the thousands, they dont have family abi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo by kissdabride: 8:40am On May 29, 2021
360degreess:
I don't just know how somebody will be supporting evil and very funny enough southeast combined together us not up to Borno and Adamawa by the time federal government start with them they will be crying foul
Re: 5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo by eniteden(m): 8:40am On May 29, 2021
Yes just the way they have distroyed Boko haram and herdsmen killing and kidnapping people all over the country. Omo see brother, think before u talk.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
360degreess:

1 Like

Re: 5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo by Marpol2021(m): 8:42am On May 29, 2021
Earlystar698:
Army turn don reach, cheesy cheesy cheesy

The unknown gunmen structure get it alright...kill the police so they all run away then turn to the army and no how far... after army the career politicians grin

Good job UGM
the ugm will soon turn to your family members and test their ak49 on them. after that,your eyes will be open.
Re: 5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo by Strech(m): 8:43am On May 29, 2021
Conrod:
It took america 20years plus thousands of lives to realize that they cant defeat a people united against tyrrany, i wonder what and when nigeria will come to understand this.
and you are happy that some group of fools decided to take fellow poor human life.when the rich folks are right there in Abuja enjoying.. when army decend on you now, you begin to shout genocide.
Re: 5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo by yahmohy27: 8:44am On May 29, 2021
awgumayor:
You worried about one man who is in his second home but forget thousands of your idp people languishing in Benin republic who can't step their feet on Oduduwa land for the fear of common herdsmen with sticks.
ypu said with stick but several time you guys have been shputing herdsmen are movin with AK47 is that not contrdicting
Re: 5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo by preciousmetals: 8:45am On May 29, 2021
Sense have left you
360degreess:
So you have hope that your ipob terrorists will be able to stand the Nigerian Army?..Go and ask your coward leader cownu Why till date he can't step his foot on Biafra land.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Fayemi Lands In EFCC Custody Over N4bn ‘fraud’ / IBB Tells Nigerians What To Expect From Buhari’s Second Term / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.