Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

Do You Allow Phone Calls Interrupt Sexual Activity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Allow Phone Calls Interrupt Sexual Activity? (714 Views)

Female Vicar In A Sexual Activity With Prison Inmate In Jail Meeting Room / People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. / Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Allow Phone Calls Interrupt Sexual Activity? by Draslo(m): 11:52pm On May 28, 2021
I will never understand the XX chromosome gender. I had a fight with a friend today because I left to receive a call while we were at it. She just kept on repeating "how can we grow when we can't make love in peace?" Me, I've done it many times, also, I've permitted women in the past to receive phone calls since it could be an emergency. I've even had more than one woman flag me not to stop thrusting whilst on the phone with someone else. This my friend had the guts to tell me to put my phone on flight mode. Me, a whole business man.

I'm just really surprised because the fight was more intense than it should have been. Since I would feel really weird discussing this with anyone, I decided to bring it here anonymously.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Allow Phone Calls Interrupt Sexual Activity? by Vision101(m): 1:48am On May 29, 2021
Don't pick your calls even if they call you that yahoo boys are emptying your account.

If the house is burning continue to be jacking. The thing wey kpekus go cause never start.
Re: Do You Allow Phone Calls Interrupt Sexual Activity? by habsydiamond(m): 7:27am On May 29, 2021
If u loss a life changing opportunity because of punna its on u mehn.... The lady adviser will leave oo.. Cos we know how most of them roll.
Re: Do You Allow Phone Calls Interrupt Sexual Activity? by paulolee(m): 7:42am On May 29, 2021
it depends on the kind of call o...remember when I was burning a bea from behind in my year1 and saw a call from my class rep n didnt pick because she was against me receiving the call.
after dt fun n when she's gone, I called my gee back n he said proff nyom announced an impromtu test in class to be done after his 2hr lecture n dts how i missed his 30 marks
i missed d test n failed dt course bcoz of few minutes fun n the bea refused giving me d fone to mk d call earlier bcoz whe was playing candy crush...felt like a fool when I saw that big F9 after exam..

1 Like

Re: Do You Allow Phone Calls Interrupt Sexual Activity? by paulolee(m): 7:44am On May 29, 2021
Vision101:
Don't pick your calls even if they call you that yahoo boys are emptying your account.

If the house is burning continue to be jacking. The thing wey kpekus go cause never start.
I swear bro, I do pick calls n even allow girls pick too, jus dt we keep it short n simple...like "I'll call u back" when d call is getting lengthy.

1 Like

Re: Do You Allow Phone Calls Interrupt Sexual Activity? by Draslo(m): 3:52pm On May 29, 2021
Vision101:

Easy, man.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Canada Cold And Racist / My Girlfriend Said I Should Not Call Her That She Is With Her Pastor / Advice Me :- Should I Call Efcc Or Dss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.