Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,597 members, 7,840,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) (78148 Views)

Delta Human Parts Dealers, Child Traffickers, Gunrunners Arrested / Four Human Parts Dealers In Ilorin Court / Male Private Parts Dealers Arrested In Kogi State (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:47am On May 29, 2021
God thank you for saving these Ladies.
May your name be praised.
The same nairalanders would have said they were killed by their Yahoo boyfriend if the pictures of their dismembered Bodies were posted here.
God please save us in this country. No one is save anywhere again.
We are not safe is our homes, work places, markets, places of worship and not even in the barracks. The forest is not safe as fulanis and human parts dealers have taken over the bushes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by kingthreat(m): 9:48am On May 29, 2021
gentlestdude:
I'm not even igbo you dunce. I don't argue political matters I say what I said the way I see it so fvck off my mentions as my family is comprised of dumb zombies
Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by Jakumo(m): 10:05am On May 29, 2021
Simplyleo:

Comments like this are either amusing or insultive. But yours satisfies neither of these two effects because it is stale and dry. Meaning, this your comment is just one of the numerous useless pieces of shyt occupying electronic pages.

@ the topic.

To think these rescued cases of attempted rituals are just few out of several other unidentified cases going on everyday. Just see them consciously lying down helplessly under the mercy of fellow humans.

Amazingly, these ritualists are just bunch of brainwashed illiterates thinking human beings can be converted into cash through some forms of abracadabra. There is no such thing as ritual money, you can't convert human being into cash.

Until very recently, the bolded statement was true, BUT now that Chinese criminal gangs have introduced Nigerian kidnap gangs to the highly lucrative trade in human internal organs for medical transplant, a SINGLE human body, can be worth astronomical sums of money, when skillfully sectioned out to extract the heart, kidneys, liver, corneas, bone marrow, and other urgently needed organs for the black market supplying the international medical transplant industry.

In China, teams of surgeons are placed on standby to quickly "part out" condemned prisoners moments after their execution, as part of an OFFICIAL policy that monetizes lawbreakers for the financial benefit of the communist government in that horrible place. It is therefore not surprising at all that this demonic trade has now been introduced to Nigerian murder gangs, by Chinese criminals.

In short, human beings are now worth far more as spare parts, than could ever be fetched via the collection of kidnap ransoms.

https://fortune.com/2017/09/14/organ-transplant-cost/

https://www.ranker.com/list/organ-cost/april-a-taylor

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:09am On May 29, 2021
Fvck this country, how do people feel or sleep after butchering a live human being

5 Likes

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by Maxi2002: 10:09am On May 29, 2021
Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:12am On May 29, 2021
Na wa oh...as a youth pH no dey safe. If you dey drive bolt, either u are hiding from Octopus strike force(remodeled sars), wike tasks force and another illegal task force Along major bus stops.

1 Like

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by Frankofrank: 11:27am On May 29, 2021
Reply me
Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by Cokahot: 11:28am On May 29, 2021
They had already given up sef,the same way they came to earth naked. God abeg o. Nigeria is finished. Nigeria in the 90's was much much safer compared to now. Fuc k

4 Likes

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by kestolove95(m): 11:29am On May 29, 2021
Na Toto nd breast we never see before wey dem dey cover..mtseee
Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by NaijaCuzin: 11:29am On May 29, 2021
Who gave you the permission to display their naked pictures in public?
Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by NaijaCuzin: 11:29am On May 29, 2021
kestolove95:
will you want that for your relatives?

6 Likes

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by Princedapace(m): 11:29am On May 29, 2021
Welcome to Nigeria.. Supporters of one Nigeria, how far?
Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by ecolime(m): 11:30am On May 29, 2021
Geezz

This country is dead.
Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by Paretomaster1(m): 11:31am On May 29, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed So the skull miners on brought their trade further south? The drug addict needs to call his boys to order

Check the names, na Nyamiri Osu chestbeater... It's your business venture..

1 Like

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by iampeterben(m): 11:31am On May 29, 2021
Why our girls nor wan gree learn

1 Like

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by gift2xl: 11:32am On May 29, 2021
Don't show there faces

1 Like

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by KoshCAD: 11:32am On May 29, 2021
So this is not only happening in Ibadan, also in portharcourt chai. This country is worst than zoo.
Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:33am On May 29, 2021
They are not sexy
Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by Everfrank(m): 11:34am On May 29, 2021
E go be IPOB!
Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:34am On May 29, 2021
Twelfthman:
Port Harcourt had recently become a den of ritualist/kidnappers. There is this lady video i saw on instagram that gave eyewitness testimony about how she was kidnapped in river state and they ended up not killing her because they say and in her words
" them say I don born pickin before so them no fit use me. Them say make my family pay ransom "
The family was able to pay the amount of money they had and she was released.
She said they sell human parts for ritual . . She saw people driving to the same location to buy these human part
( can y'all pls confirm if you saw the exact video too )
I am wonder why the Lady testimony didn't trend or make front-page on nairaland.
Secondly what are the government doing to stop these senseless ritual killings happening in Nigeria.
Let them tell us. We are listening
The video is on instablog
I weep for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:34am On May 29, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed So the skull miners on brought their trade further south? The drug addict needs to call his boys to order
This is as stale as your brain.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by michoim(m): 11:34am On May 29, 2021
Lifeisgoody:
The love of money is the root of all evil.
Most crimes in the country are now been committed by the youths. Makes me wonder what the future holds for my dear nation.
Someone said "Youths are the leaders of tomorrow"

Maybe Nigeria is excluded
SMH
Food for thoughts

1 Like

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by KoshCAD: 11:34am On May 29, 2021
Karlovych:
OSU, you people are so wicked that you don't only mine skull but butcher the entire body of live human being. What a race.
Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by pocohantas(f): 11:34am On May 29, 2021
Nigerian men won’t spend time advising themselves before they turn Nigeria into a war-torn zone. If it is to monitor female body counts and vaginas, you will see them in the front.

Tomorrow one useless redpiller will come tell you he doesn’t want to birth female kids because they can turn olosho. One would think it is women and their vaginas making Nigeria inhabitable for everyone. Leave women alone admonish yourselves small!

12 Likes

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:35am On May 29, 2021
kestolove95:
If it was your mom in that pic will you talk such nonsense. Fool posing as a female.

6 Likes

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by KoshCAD: 11:36am On May 29, 2021
Simplyleo:

Comments like this are either amusing or insultive. But yours satisfies neither of these two effects because it is stale and dry. Meaning, this your comment is just one of the numerous useless pieces of shyt occupying electronic pages.

@ the topic.

To think these rescued cases of attempted rituals are just few out of several other unidentified cases going on everyday. Just see them consciously lying down helplessly under the mercy of fellow humans.

Amazingly, these ritualists are just bunch of brainwashed illiterates thinking human beings can be converted into cash through some forms of abracadabra. There is no such thing as ritual money, you can't convert human being into cash.

My brother, the thing still dey weak me everyday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by tydi(m): 11:36am On May 29, 2021
Things happening now indirectly tells people to start creating jobs for themselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics / Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation / Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.