Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) (78123 Views)

Delta Human Parts Dealers, Child Traffickers, Gunrunners Arrested / Four Human Parts Dealers In Ilorin Court / Male Private Parts Dealers Arrested In Kogi State (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by owobokiri(m): 1:01pm On May 29, 2021
If I talk now them go say I too talk..
But as a male fresh graduate in Nigeria, I can't imagine moving across state boundaries in this fashion if I don't know somebody there or a relative.
These gals will be dashing up and down , carelessly, putting their lives at risks..

1 Like

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by witworth(m): 1:05pm On May 29, 2021
Lifeisgoody:
The love of money is the root of all evil.
Most crimes in the country are now been committed by the youths. Makes me wonder what the future holds for my dear nation.
Someone said "Youths are the leaders of tomorrow"

Maybe Nigeria is excluded
SMH
the lack of money is the root of all evil.
Most crimes have been committed and till date by the old men, should makes you ponder on why you have been doing this to yourself.
You dear nation, really? You don looseguard yourself for too long.
Well about common saying that youth are the leaders of tomorrow, well av come to realize you can say even children are the leaders of tomorrow too, so the youth doesn't really mean the youth will rule today, my brother... I think what they have been saying is it is still the youth that will grow to the top and become old to lead too, that's the so called system. Not maybe Nigeria is excluded, Nigeria was never there, never on the line.

1 Like

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by bafsonbaf: 1:09pm On May 29, 2021
Aftermath of unknown Gunmen! State of anarchy and lawlessness
Nksleek:
Two Female Job Seekers Rescued From Human Part Dealers In Port Harcourt

Two female job seekers from Delta State has been rescued from human parts dealers in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

Focus Naija can report that this was disclosed by ace human right activist, Isreal Joe who assisted in the rescue of the job seekers simply identified as Blessing and Praise.

According to Isreal Joe, the two ladies were lured with a job offer to Bayelsa State before they were redirected to Port Harcourt for the job opening.

Arriving Port Harcourt, the two ladies unknowingly boarded a mini bus where two of the male occupants subdued them with guns and took them to a destination unknown to them.

Thereafter, the kidnappers contacted their family members and demanded for five million naira ransom or the young ladies would be butchered and their parts sold to raise the money.

Miraculously, the human part dealers who had already stripped and butchered another lady in front of their captives suddenly developed cold feet after stripping them for butchering as well.

They however demanded for N200,000 which was crowd funded and paid into a business POS account provided by the dealers.
To God be the glory, they released the two job seekers while slaughtering and separating the body parts of other victims for sale.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4688630491163787&id=100000506465440
Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by Coolcalmcollect(m): 1:10pm On May 29, 2021
Funny how only girls are been kidnapped in the guise of looking for job! Se men no dey find job ni abi kidnappers na only girls dey dey find?? Girls una no go pack ynash one place na to be waka waka dey find hookup una sabi smh

1 Like

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by Pollyman224: 1:11pm On May 29, 2021
For sure, they'll be apprehended very soon. This is strange in Port Harcourt, but those behind this barbaric act shall be unmasked not too long.
Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by Lifeisgoody: 1:16pm On May 29, 2021
I agree with you
witworth:
the lack of money is the root of all evil.
Most crimes have been committed and till date by the old men, should makes you ponder on why you have been doing this to yourself.
You dear nation, really? You don looseguard yourself for too long.
Well about common saying that youth are the leaders of tomorrow, well av come to realize you can say even children are the leaders of tomorrow too, so the youth doesn't really mean the youth will rule today, my brother... I think what they have been saying is it is still the youth that will grow to the top and become old to lead too, that's the so called system. Not maybe Nigeria is excluded, Nigeria was never there, never on the line.
Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 29, 2021
omo na to dey wear tracking device in Nigeria sure pass now o. human tracking device. times are wicked
Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by ThePlugg(m): 1:19pm On May 29, 2021
There seems to be no end to this type of things in this country.... Thank God for life
Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by DAMN99: 1:19pm On May 29, 2021
Tomorrow this same murderers and kidnappers will come and post benz and living lavida loca and we will believe they are hustling genuinely.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by mrwonlasewonie: 1:20pm On May 29, 2021
delzbaba:
This is serious,there is a syndicate in that port harcourt area perpetrating this evil act, the police should wake up
the police has been compromised.they have agents amongst the police force

1 Like

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:21pm On May 29, 2021
The kidnappers sent d nude Picture to d family i guess
Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by kingthreat(m): 1:21pm On May 29, 2021
Psalmistproject:

IPOB are people! Of course we have freedom of association. But since politicians gave them a bad name, outlawed them unjustly, giving law enforcements the freedom to kill anyone with even their flag, I knew it's only a matter of time.
The police is important yes, but to some. They are useful to top individuals but utterly an agent of perpetual intimidation and rottenness to the masses a status they are internationally regarded by.

The Truth is that IPOB freedom fighters even have a better representation outside the shores of this country compared to our corrupted law enforcements in general.

Like I said police is needful but police with corruption is death to citizens.

The battle b/w the UGM and law emf can end just in one day if a call for dialogue is applied. But this is not the usual method of our leaders. They will first use extreme force when it's obvious they can't keep up then they will call for dialogue and starts awarding useless amnesty.

The police and other law enforcements has the right to sit at home, not because they are cowards but because they are fighting blind war tell politicians why they are employed and why they cannot engage on lost cause. Even if they kill innocent civilians to settle scores, they achieved nothing but displeasure from international organization that are watching keenly while the UGM are still intact to continue the cycle of doom.

Now the question is how long can the cycle continue
I think you know the answer.

This thread is about 2 innocent young women that were almost killed and used for rituals. Go and masturbate about your warriors UGM elsewhere.
Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by naijapips02: 1:22pm On May 29, 2021
Simplyleo:

Comments like this are either amusing or insultive. But yours satisfies neither of these two effects because it is stale and dry. Meaning, this your comment is just one of the numerous useless pieces of shyt occupying electronic pages.

@ the topic.

To think these rescued cases of attempted rituals are just few out of several other unidentified cases going on everyday. Just see them consciously lying down helplessly under the mercy of fellow humans.

Amazingly, these ritualists are just bunch of brainwashed illiterates thinking human beings can be converted into cash through some forms of abracadabra. There is no such thing as ritual money, you can't convert human being into cash.

They are actually black market organ harvesters. It seem to be booming in Nigeria recently.
Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by mrkings84(m): 1:25pm On May 29, 2021
And the police and army are busy collecting bribes from motorists and harassing innocent citizens for nothing....

This is pathetic!!
The state of the nation stinks!!
Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 29, 2021
kestolove95:
Na Toto nd breast we never see before wey dem dey cover..mtseee

Continue pretending to be a girl. Motor go soon jam you

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 29, 2021
KoshCAD:
So this is not only happening in Ibadan, also in portharcourt chai. This country is worst than zoo.

I hear say Ibadan na fire for this matter oh. I hear say some areas for Ibandan, if night meet you there, he done be for you be that oh

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by Ashirioluwa: 1:31pm On May 29, 2021
Please show us the face of the kidnapper(s)
Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by Olisehinnocent: 1:33pm On May 29, 2021
So sad but those babes fine o cheesy
Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by Missyajoke(f): 1:34pm On May 29, 2021
Jayrow08:
Na wetin go befall u Lovette

May same befall your family idiot
You think say it is easy to carry a baby for 9 months

1 Like

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 29, 2021
pocohantas:
Nigerian men won’t spend time advising themselves before they turn Nigeria into a war-torn zone. If it is to monitor female body counts and vaginas, you will see them in the front.

Tomorrow one useless redpiller will come tell you he doesn’t want to birth female kids because they can turn olosho. One would think it is women and their vaginas making Nigeria inhabitable for everyone. Leave women alone admonish yourselves small!

You this girl, me and you done get am hot for this forum back then. I just happy say you nor fit remember me again

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by Jman06(m): 1:40pm On May 29, 2021
Simplyleo:

Comments like this are either amusing or insultive. But yours satisfies neither of these two effects because it is stale and dry. Meaning, this your comment is just one of the numerous useless pieces of shyt occupying electronic pages.

@ the topic.

To think these rescued cases of attempted rituals are just few out of several other unidentified cases going on everyday. Just see them consciously lying down helplessly under the mercy of fellow humans.

Amazingly, these ritualists are just bunch of brainwashed illiterates thinking human beings can be converted into cash through some forms of abracadabra. There is no such thing as ritual money, you can't convert human being into cash.

Human body parts are expensive commodities in the healthcare industry. Some consume it as meat believing that it helps replenish and nourish their bodies better than meats from other animals.

It's pathetic but true!

And it is a messed up society like ours that some people are thinking of legalizing weed! Evil people in Nigeria have their way of pushing for their evil agendas through the national assembly, and I pray the voices of good among the legislators are not drowned by the voices of evil.
Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by Dcoy: 1:40pm On May 29, 2021
Twelfthman:
Port Harcourt had recently become a den of ritualist/kidnappers. There is this lady video i saw on instagram that gave eyewitness testimony about how she was kidnapped in river state and they ended up not killing her because they say and in her words
" them say I don born pickin before so them no fit use me. Them say make my family pay ransom "
The family was able to pay the amount of money they had and she was released.
She said they sell human parts for ritual . . She saw people driving to the same location to buy these human part
( can y'all pls confirm if you saw the exact video too )
I wonder why the Lady testimony didn't trend or make front-page on nairaland.
Secondly what are the government doing to stop these senseless ritual killings happening in Nigeria.
Let them tell us. We are listening
We saw it, it didn't trend because the buyers of the body parts control the media, all those big social media blogs are sponsored by this ritualist people in our society... they are everywhere the police, politics, businessmen,etc. This ritualistic individuals are the most successful in our society so they are the government.... simple

2 Likes

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by Joker09(m): 1:47pm On May 29, 2021
neyohh:

You're clueless and that's why you continue to be victims.

Of all the people that brought Nigeria here, u blame redpillers? Daft

That daft fellow has always have probems with redpillers. She must bring redpillers to every situation, probably old, bitter with no man looking her way.

1 Like

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by pocohantas(f): 1:47pm On May 29, 2021
michaelpop50:

You this girl, me and you done get am hot for this forum back then. I just happy say you nor fit remember me again

I never remembered you. You and your kind do the remembering. Happy new year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by Antibot5: 1:50pm On May 29, 2021
Starseed:
Thank God for saving dia lives. But am I the only one who is asking why they covered the down part. Dey for no cover am. I be wan check something dia for my neighbor

You are a compound fool.
Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by reuben81: 1:51pm On May 29, 2021
Nksleek:
Two Female Job Seekers Rescued From Human Part Dealers In Port Harcourt

Two female job seekers from Delta State has been rescued from human parts dealers in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

Focus Naija can report that this was disclosed by ace human right activist, Isreal Joe who assisted in the rescue of the job seekers simply identified as Blessing and Praise.

According to Isreal Joe, the two ladies were lured with a job offer to Bayelsa State before they were redirected to Port Harcourt for the job opening.

Arriving Port Harcourt, the two ladies unknowingly boarded a mini bus where two of the male occupants subdued them with guns and took them to a destination unknown to them.

Thereafter, the kidnappers contacted their family members and demanded for five million naira ransom or the young ladies would be butchered and their parts sold to raise the money.

Miraculously, the human part dealers who had already stripped and butchered another lady in front of their captives suddenly developed cold feet after stripping them for butchering as well.

They however demanded for N200,000 which was crowd funded and paid into a business POS account provided by the dealers.
To God be the glory, they released the two job seekers while slaughtering and separating the body parts of other victims for sale.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4688630491163787&id=100000506465440
u don't need to show us their naked picture,that's not too good
Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by Bahamas95(m): 1:55pm On May 29, 2021
Starseed:
Thank God for saving dia lives. But am I the only one who is asking why they covered the down part. Dey for no cover am. I be wan check something dia for my neighbor

1 Like

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 29, 2021
pocohantas:

I never remembered you. You and your kind do the remembering. Happy new year.

Eyah, Aquarius when i nearly use words ruin for last year astrology thread. Kpele

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by pocohantas(f): 2:16pm On May 29, 2021
michaelpop50:

Eyah, Aquarius when i nearly use words ruin for last year astrology thread. Kpele

Good you remember, sadly I don’t. Tells a lot about who is who. grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 29, 2021
pocohantas:

Good you remember, sadly I don’t. Tells a lot about who is who. grin

Why you dey smile like this your aunty

Re: 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) by kenchop: 2:19pm On May 29, 2021
THESE CRIMINALS ARE NOT GHOSTS, THEY ARE HUMANS WITH PARENTS ,SIBLINGS, WIVES AND GIRLFRIENDS. THEY ALSO HAVE FRIENDS. PARENTS WHAT DO YOUR CHILDREN DO FOR A LIVING? GUYS WHAT DO YOUR SIBLINGS DO FOR A LIVING? WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS DO FOR A LIVING? ASK QUESTIONS, LOOK IN VERY WELL YOU WILL DISCOVER THESE CRIMINALS , ONCE YOU DO RAISE ALARM AND REPORT THEM. MOST FAMILIES KNOW WHAT THEIR PEOPLE DO BUT KEEP SILENT SO THEY WONT CALL THEM TRAITORS. IF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS ARE COMMITTING EVIL,REPORT THEM.YOU ARE BEEN BLESSED BY GOD FOR REPORTING EVIL AND BLOOD WILL NOT BE ON YOUR HEAD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics / Student Dies After Being Kicked In Chest By Fellow Student (Graphic) / Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.