Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

I Feel Am Possessed By A Female Water Spirit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Feel Am Possessed By A Female Water Spirit (994 Views)

LADY ATTACKED BY WATER SPIRIT ON MOVIE SET IN A RIVER. SCATTERS SCENE. / Uriel Oputa Replies A Troll Who Said She Looked Like A "Possessed Demon" (Pics) / Nadia Buari Replies Fan Who Said Jim Iyke Was Possessed For Leaving Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Am Possessed By A Female Water Spirit by Nobody: 3:23am On May 29, 2021
I mean why will a woman be having penis? It doesn't seem normal at all..
What is the joy of a woman without a vagina??
If i have penis means i supposed to be a man, i just feel maybe some female water spirit Possesed my body and turned my body into a woman, changed my voice to girl, made me start feeling and behaving like a woman.
I don't feel all these is normal. I need to see a strong pastor for total deliverance.
I need to be a man.
Re: I Feel Am Possessed By A Female Water Spirit by Nobody: 3:48am On May 29, 2021
Help me Jesus cry
Re: I Feel Am Possessed By A Female Water Spirit by Nobody: 3:49am On May 29, 2021
IntersexSherry:
I mean why will a woman be having penis? It doesn't seem normal at all..
What is the joy of a woman without a vagina??
If i have penis means i supposed to be a man, i just feel maybe some female water spirit Possesed my body and turned my body into a woman, changed my voice to girl, made me start feeling and behaving like a woman.
I don't feel all these is normal. I need to see a strong pastor for total deliverance.
I need to be a man.

What was the result of the test?
Re: I Feel Am Possessed By A Female Water Spirit by Nobody: 4:21am On May 29, 2021
Beloved3:

What was the result of the test?
its not out yet
Re: I Feel Am Possessed By A Female Water Spirit by Nobody: 4:36am On May 29, 2021
This life don tire me
Re: I Feel Am Possessed By A Female Water Spirit by Alore: 6:42am On May 29, 2021
IntersexSherry:
This life don tire me

You will be fine. Keep holding on. When will the result be out?
Re: I Feel Am Possessed By A Female Water Spirit by gudvibz(f): 6:52am On May 29, 2021
It's a rare occurrence but not not unheard of that a woman has penis, some go as far as having both penis and vigina. It's not possession, its nature.

In some civilized country with great surgical surgeons ,you undergo series of tests then you're asked to make a choice which you want and which you wish to take off. GOOGLE it it's in the internet, the first one I was was a guy with breast added and he mensurates.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Am Possessed By A Female Water Spirit by illicit(m): 7:42am On May 29, 2021
Does ur pe nis work
Re: I Feel Am Possessed By A Female Water Spirit by Nobody: 8:15am On May 29, 2021
gudvibz:
It's a rare occurrence but not not unheard of that a woman has penis, some go as far as having both penis and vigina. It's not possession, its nature.

In some civilized country with great surgical surgeons ,you undergo series of tests then you're asked to make a choice which you want and which you wish to take off. GOOGLE it it's in the internet, the first one I was was a guy with breast added and he mensurates.
thanks so much for this info. I already know this, its just people around telling me am possesed and i need deliverance
Re: I Feel Am Possessed By A Female Water Spirit by Nobody: 8:17am On May 29, 2021
Alore:

You will be fine. Keep holding on. When will the result be out?
july
Re: I Feel Am Possessed By A Female Water Spirit by lowijaj749: 8:18am On May 29, 2021
IntersexSherry:
Help me Jesus cry
Re: I Feel Am Possessed By A Female Water Spirit by Nobody: 10:23am On May 29, 2021
The Lord can deliver you.
Look for a strong deliverance ministry where you can be ministered to.

It is well with you.
Re: I Feel Am Possessed By A Female Water Spirit by Scavvy: 8:01pm On May 31, 2021
Don't worry, once I Bleep your ass real good, you'll be fine..
Re: I Feel Am Possessed By A Female Water Spirit by ArewaWife(m): 8:04pm On May 31, 2021
Then get an exorcism
Re: I Feel Am Possessed By A Female Water Spirit by healthbing(f): 8:47pm On May 31, 2021
I don't mean any harm dear but you're not possessed by any evil spirit..
Don't feel bad about it..
It's a birth defect and you're a hermaphrodite..
It could have been corrected when you're still a baby but sadly the surgery is not done in Nigeria..
It's left for you to choose the gender you can fit into.. Heard of cases like that in the hospital..
If you are not menstruating and you have a penis then I think you should choose a male..
But if you're menstruating you have no option than to choose a female then talk to your doctor to know if he can give you drugs or injections that will boost your oestrogen secretion so the feminine feature will be more visible than the male features though this could have worked well when you're still little.
Choosing which sex you want is the first step to treatment and also accepting it.

That's why it's advisable for pregnant woman to be going for antenatal and also be taking enough folic acid it will help prevent certain birth defects.

God is your strength dear.. You're not the only person experiencing it.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Am Possessed By A Female Water Spirit by olamide0147: 6:49am On Jun 01, 2021
IntersexSherry:
july
Do you mestrate?

(1) (Reply)

We Have Cried And Danced Together’ Actress Mercy Aigbe Gets Emotional / “Dem Dey Carry Marriage Go Heaven?” Uche Jombo Mad At Fans Mocking Rita Dominic / Funke Akindele And Other Celebrities Storms Kate Henshaw 50th Birthday Party (vi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.