Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) (54549 Views)

Elections: Activists Fear Violence In Lagos, Ask US To Revoke Oluomo Children’s / MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) / Insecurity: NSCDC Commissions Female Squad To Secure Schools (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by prohet: 7:22am On May 29, 2021
Congratulations to them
Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by slam7000(m): 7:24am On May 29, 2021
Grayoso:
Expecting IPOBians here soon to be ranting and gnashing teeth about 'agbero' and other hateful comment.

Kudos to MC. Virtually all his kids are bright and academically successful pointing to the fact Oluomo is a father who is obviously supportive and a good mentor. Impressive.

Expecting IPOBians here soon?? What’s that supposed to mean?
I am an IPOBian, Igbo and full blooded Igbo man and I’m here to congratulate MC Oluomo’s graduating children. You said his children are all bright and academically successful. You are paranoid mister. Did you expect less from his kids? Is MC Oluomo not a smart and intelligent man? Of course he is. He only operated in a different environment and he made a success of himself.
There are lots of mobsters and Capos out there whose children became neuro/cardiac surgeons, engineers etc. Oluomo isn’t different.

Is he a short man btw, I’ve seen lots of his pictures...the boy has his big head, big nose, laterally bulging cheeks, thick lips and red lips and I bet he will have tiny, spindly legs. Agberos with those physical features are normally deadly...they appear in petite frames, short legs with hanging garden of Babylon calf muscles sticking out from oversized three quarter dirty jeans...I digress. angry ........what was I saying Yes the little angel looks short. The Good Lord has blessed those kids but Mc has left his signatures on his shindren according to my Ibadan friend. Mc has left his good and bad on those kids. I hope he takes the ugly with him to his grave.
Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by West2019(m): 7:28am On May 29, 2021
Someone will say agbro no be wrk
Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by seguno2: 7:32am On May 29, 2021
Gbagura:
A wise tout, Mc Oluomo.

Based on the foolishness of Lagosians

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35am On May 29, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Thuggery pays in the west. Every family has a thug out there. Even Tinubu was a well known thug and drug lord

And what pays in the East? Hateful hearts that makes your people ready to kill themselves and burn their own homeland to the ground?

Never met any group of people like you Igbos. You have very serious and urgent issues to address. Yet you will ignore those in preference for trying to shade Yorubaland and Yoruba people 24/7.

You lot are on the road to perdition bro. Nothing will ever make Biafra great if we accept that human resources is supreme regarding the emergence of great nation.

Igbos are of such flawed, divisive, hateful and intolerant character that any nation you control exclusively can only predictably be an arena of toxicity, infighting, bullying and cynical exploitation of the weak and disenfranchised.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by amazingspiderma: 7:35am On May 29, 2021
Lagos is gradually looking like Northern Nigeria where the elite steals from the treasury while the masses are busy trying so hard to defend them.

What a System.

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by Zealoy(m): 7:37am On May 29, 2021
Chai America fine o, no single sachet water nylon for street, God when
Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by zoghys: 7:38am On May 29, 2021
neyorlmogzy:

What are you congratulating Dem for? Oluomo is a thug that is used by APC to destroy the lives of both the old and the young, meanwhile his own kids are living a better life in the USA. It will never be well with him, APC, and whomever congratulates them..

Olopa, e wo ntepe.
Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 7:38am On May 29, 2021
Grayoso:
Expecting IPOBians here soon to be ranting and gnashing teeth about 'agbero' and other hateful comment.

Kudos to MC. Virtually all his kids are bright and academically successful pointing to the fact Oluomo is a father who is obviously supportive and a good mentor. Impressive.

Oga, every tribe bash each other in his warzone u guys call nairaland. Like he is the only ones that send his kids abroad to study. No ibo man has done it before. Una tongue too dey scratch una
Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by soojar(m): 7:41am On May 29, 2021
ovieigho:
Good

But I still reiterate! If MC olu omo is ever guilty of killing and bloodshed! These kids need to pray fervently for deliverance so their father sins will not be visited on them !

What a lot of people lack is foresight ! They are nothing now and they will only result to drug addiction, gayism etc only if their pupsy use blood shed money to nurture them ni o !

If not

They will flourish like the seed of seddar and all their ways will be so prosperous

I get your point, but it doesn't work that way every time though. The children of Abacha are still prospering till tomorrow. The children of Al Mustapha are still flourishing like the seddah tree. Many of the children of all those politicians killing themselves and using people for rituals are still blossoming like a palm planted by the riverside.

Our only consolation is that there is a just God out there, who will not let a sinner go unpunished either in this world or the life after this.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by abah001: 7:42am On May 29, 2021
if papa no go school pikin will go school. that is every parents prayer
Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by Unclefemolala(m): 7:43am On May 29, 2021
Gbagura:
I hate bragging die. You won't stop giving unwarranted importance to yourselves. Is bragging part of your culture? Because all I see is mere ego massaging and nothing more. You won't be missed a bit. We've had these nonsense talks times without number.

One mumu even went to create a useless forum tagged biafraland threatening to evacuate igbos over there but the forum has died a natural death due to lack of substance. You only come down west for exposure cos you've got none in your region, so leaving won't even shake seun's swivel chair one inch.

Empty threats from a lout.

You said it all bro...they never learn but always cheat beat over nothing..one guy above was saying that if igbo topics were banned nairaland is gone..lool...same way they brag that if they leave lagos where they hawk gala and plantain chips in traffic ..lagos economy will die...they keep making empty loud threats

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 7:46am On May 29, 2021
Grayoso:

nooo, we won't, lai lai, infact we think he'll make a good governor...don't u think so too??
Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by ovieigho(m): 7:46am On May 29, 2021
soojar:

I get your point, but it doesn't work that way every time though. The children of Abacha are still prospering till tomorrow. The children of Al Mustapha are still flourishing like the seddah tree. Many of the children of all those politicians killing themselves and using people for rituals are still blossoming like a palm planted by the riverside.

Our only consolation is that there is a just God out there, who will not let a sinner go unpunished either in this world or the life after this.

Because you see through the surface !!

Bro ! You need to open a deliverance center to see how these people flock there for one ailment or the other with all the wealth

Homosexuality
Incest
Bestiality
Gayism
Drug and alcoholic addictions

Don’t be fooled by what you see or read on social media
They leak their wounds secretly

Same things goes to Yahoo yahoo or yahoo plus
You can’t use that kind of money to nurture children

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by Gamesmart: 7:48am On May 29, 2021
Crownbefitsme:
Congratulations to them

SmartPolician:
MC Oluomo's use of English is excellent, but his children (in the picture) aren't as fine as he is.
Anyways, congratulations to the kids.

BigDawsNet:
Nice one

Congratulations

pickatyouu:
Congratulations to him. At least he is wise to give his children a better life away from this hell called nigeria, where he helps destabilize progress and causes havoc, confusion and commotion with his your(boys).

Burgerlomo:
Congratulations cool

Tremple8v:
Congratulations

prohet:
Congratulations to them

You are all really very stuuupid!

This is the outcome of a Thug using thuggery to exploit the poorest people, who just want to make money legally, to be a millionaire and give a better life to his own bastards. It is what is called racketeering in saner countries!

Poor people who do not want to engage in crime borrow or save money to buy a bus to be transporters and one Thug organises with other Thugs to take 20% of their daily intake and your stuuuuuuupid ass is congratulating his bastard family for how they are living large?

Too many black people are just daft! God punish all of you baboons.

If no Thug can take 20% of your own earnings, I pray armed robbers and kidnappers do it to you, so I too can tell those ones "congratulations" too.

@RisenJoe, come and join your fellow baboons in giving "Congratulations" to criminals as usual.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:52am On May 29, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Thuggery pays in the west. Every family has a thug out there. Even Tinubu was a well known thug and drug lord

It does pay because no be beans to send one child abroad how much more base them permanently in d US. It yells u how much money d guy has access to. but credit to oluomo for investing in his kids.
Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by realray(m): 7:54am On May 29, 2021
Grayoso:

what is the problem with you guys and ipob....
Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:55am On May 29, 2021
Grayoso:
Virtually all his kids are bright and academically successful pointing to the fact Oluomo is a father who is obviously supportive and a good mentor. Impressive.

How did u arrive at ur conclusion above? U say "virtually", u saying some are bright while some aren't bright. Have u interacted with his children before? How is brightness now a function of oluomos support and mentorship?
Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On May 29, 2021
henrybangs44:

You've said it all. Igbos can't rule themselves. They lack leadership skills and resourcefulness. They only burst about every little things thinking always thinking they are better than the rest when in actuality they don't have anything. Even in Igbo land they cannot live inpeace with their villages, but one man living in UK with his assets and family will make some low brains fight while they are being killed everyday for nothing. Why cants he come and fight na? Shey he loves his people? Na so okukwu do, when people die over 2m when him time come im come run � wise man

Indeed. I am always taking aback with the myopia of all Igbos be it a PHD holder or a street tout.

They will all uniformly claim they developed Lagos, Accra, Nairobi, Joburg etal. Yet have Igbos ever thought that it is the administrative order , human normalcy of the indigenes and relative lawfulness of those places, in comparison to ala Igbo, that has actually developed most Igbo?

When you look at the character of Igbos you will fully understand that Biafra will be a disastrous nation of intolerance, hypocrisy, injustice, genocide and total lawlessness.

Look at the self-destruction of their own land they are carrying on at the behest of a London wasteman, loser and megalomaniac who 'remote controls' all of them from his base abroad.

What of even their every day conduct on Nairaland?

Or even Awkuzu SARS atrocities and many development that confirms how aberrant Igbos are?

It is obvious Igbos are an 'extreme' people incapable of seeing their own dangerous flaws because they are too malevolently focused on attacking/fighting others while hypocritical pretending to be virtuous and blameless victims.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by Omoluabiii(m): 7:57am On May 29, 2021
If you still look at someone who is not educated as inferior, your life is empty, and you havnt learn a thing in this world.
You think Education can only be gotten in school alone?
Or is it a crime that someone doesnt stay with you behind the bricks and a board?
Make the best of what you have, thats the point.
If you re educated, show us what you ve made with your first class.
If you re illitrate, show us what your Illitracy earn for you...
What matters is how successful/achievements you make being an illitrate or litrate.
Here is an illitrate son and daughter studying in the Us, yet most of the litrate father cannot afford private schools here,
what re we saying?
Make the best use of what nature give to you,
stop trying to make yourself superior over who has less priviledge but has obviously achieved better result than you.
Think.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by kelly72: 7:59am On May 29, 2021
Gbagura:
So I need your damn permission to type with my phone on what many Igbos also agrees with here unanimously? Nairaland was founded by a Yoruba man. Y'all are just the invaders vis a vis trespassers dragging door keys with house owners which is nothing but a pure stnupidity.

Always, it is lazy men who have no square foot of property anywhere that complain of invaders dragging door keys with them.

The world economy knows no tribe or sentiment, but the foolish won't understand, so they take physical or verbal fight to those they perceive as preventing them.

The invaders didn't make you poor, bro. Poverty begins in your mind, then manifests on your body. Then envy puts a wedge on your path.
Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by D1zion: 8:00am On May 29, 2021
hakeem4:
grin The son looks like him. I wonder how his NURTW boys would look at Oluomo children bagging academic degrees, while they are bagging various degrees of injuries
or even getting killed sef.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by Venlony: 8:01am On May 29, 2021
The young lady looks like bobrisky.
Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by Tmb78(m): 8:02am On May 29, 2021
nedu666:

No mind dem. Without lgbos and lgbo topics, nairaland will die off. I dare seun to ban all lgbos and lgbo topics, lets check something
Pls,we beg you.
igbos should not wait to be banned before you all carry your toxicity,hatred and derogatory comments targeted at SEUN'S TRIBE away from here.
We dare you to leave,we too want to check something grin

BUT WE ALL KNOW,YOU ALL WILL RATHER DIE THAN DO THAT,NOW DON'T WE?
Hahahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 8:02am On May 29, 2021
IamHeWrites:
Two children of chairman of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW), Lagos State chapter, Musiliu Akinsanya popularly known as MC Oluomo, have graduated from high schools in the United States, Igbere TV reports.

The union leader’s son Olashile Akinsanya graduated from Riverdale High School while his daughter Abisola Akinsanya graduated from Elite Scholars Academy. Both schools are in Georgia.

MC Oluomo congratulated his children in an Instagram post on Thursday, promising they would go further in their academic pursuits.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPZHRiUncmj/?utm_medium=copy_link

As a Muslim, MC Oluomo is married to several wives and has many children.

In 2019, one of his sons Ololade Akinsanya graduated from Clayton County Performing Arts Center in Atlanta, Georgia, US.

His daughter Nofisat Akinsanya, in December 2020, graduated from Georgia Southern University, US.

Lalasticlala

Meanwhile, he’s using other people’s kids to do thuggery and build his Agbero business....smh
Much like those Online Republic of Biafra ‘war generals’ leading from the comfort of Obodo Oyibo!
grin
>

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by erinalex: 8:04am On May 29, 2021
Fahdiga1:
For you to have known this, you must have been patronizing Tinubu or have your close ones doing so.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by pickatyouu: 8:07am On May 29, 2021
Gamesmart:

U be big fool.
Don't quote me again.
Product of a torn condom

You are all really very stuuupid!

This is the outcome of a Thug using thuggery to exploit the poorest people, who just want to make money legally, to be a millionaire and give a better life to his own bastards. It is what is called racketeering in saner countries!

Poor people who do not want to engage in crime borrow or save money to buy a bus to be transporters and one Thug organises with other Thugs to take 20% of their daily intake and your stuuuuuuupid ass is congratulating his bastard family for how they are living large?

Too many black people are just daft! God punish all of you baboons.

If no Thug can take 20% of your own earnings, I pray armed robbers and kidnappers do it to you, so I too can tell those ones "congratulations" too.

@RisenJoe, come and join your fellow baboons in giving "Congratulations" to criminals as usual.
Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by Gbagura: 8:08am On May 29, 2021
kelly72:

Always, it is lazy men who have no square foot of property anywhere that complain of invaders dragging door keys with them.

The world economy knows no tribe or sentiment, but the foolish won't understand, so they take physical or verbal fight to those they perceive as preventing them.

The invaders didn't make you poor, bro. Poverty begins in your mind, then manifests on your body. Then envy puts a wedge on your path.

To the glory of God today, I can feed you and your family successfully for as long as you need. No, we yorubas ain't competing with anyone cos there's none to compete with. Not even the Igbos. C'mon, we don't even share borders to start with, so why competing with economic nomads on my soil?

Southwest is a liberal zone. Tons of tribes have become successful in our land without slapping it on anyone's face; instead they commend their host for the love and kindness they are enjoying. Only the empty barrels (igbo) believe they are the richest in Nigeria simply because others never bother to flaunt their successes.

Okoya, adenuga, folayiwo; the trio alone dwarfs any achievement any igbo man would ever think of in Lagos and the whole Yoruba land by extension. Wealth and riches ain't by shops and warehouses, it's much more broader than that. You need to learn cos you're missing out.

We're passive earners, most of our wealth have been automated hence the Igbos doing the visible and active works for us while we cash out codedly. No matter what you sell in Lagos, tinubu's purse swells on every profit you make.

Sense won't kill Yoruba lol grin

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by Tmb78(m): 8:08am On May 29, 2021
realray:

what is the problem with you guys and ipob....
what is the problem with you guys and Yoruba..... grin grin
Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08am On May 29, 2021
Grayoso:

Indeed. I am always taking aback with the myopia of all Igbos be it a PHD holder or a street tout.

They will all uniformly claim they developed Lagos, Accra, Nairobi, Joburg etal. Yet have Igbos ever thought that it is the administrative order , human normalcy of the indigenes and relative lawfulness of those places, in comparison to ala Igbo, that has actually developed most Igbo?

When you look at the character of Igbos you will fully understand that Biafra will be a disastrous nation of intolerance, hypocrisy, injustice, genocide and total lawlessness.

Look at the self-destruction of their own land they are carrying on at the behest of a London wasteman, loser and megalomaniac who 'remote controls' all of them from his base abroad.

What of even their every day conduct on Nairaland?

Or even Awkuzu SARS atrocities and many development that confirms how aberrant Igbos are?

It is obvious Igbos are an 'extreme' people incapable of seeing their own dangerous flaws because they are too malevolently focused on attacking/fighting others while hypocritical pretending to be virtuous and blameless victims.

This comment needs to be published

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back / Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala / Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.