Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

How Can Unrequited Love Turn To Requited Love In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can Unrequited Love Turn To Requited Love In A Relationship? (213 Views)

Love Turn Sour / When Love Turn Sour / 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can Unrequited Love Turn To Requited Love In A Relationship? by QUEEN2015: 6:58am On May 29, 2021
Have you ever felt something serious for someone who doesn’t know that you’re on this earth planet? Have you ever been at the mercy of your lover who doesn’t give a damn about you or deeply in love with someone who tells you from time to time that there is someone else he is in love with?

If yes, then you must have had this question – How can unrequited love turn to requited love? come across your mind once or twice.

And not getting a concrete answer that profounds solution or gives you the comfort you need can be frustrating, no doubt. For me, it’s like you’re under a curse.

I’ve loved someone that never for once reciprocated my love. He treated me like a bag of shit and yet letting him was still to me like embarking on a mission impossible.

So, when I talking about how to deal with unrequited love, i’m not talking from the aspect of someone that wants people to read her article, I’m coming talking based on experience.

Even Christina Westover said, ‘Unrequited love is the infinite curse of a lonely heart.’ This agilely explains the pain that comes with unreciprocated love.

The truth is, being in love is sweet and one of the greatest things among us humans. But when you talk about falling in love with someone who doesn’t love you back, hmmm…

It’s meaningless!

Nothing in this world can be compared with having a requited love or romantic relationship that is reciporcated. It can help you grow and develop into the person you were meant to be.

Tell me, who doesn’t love a romantic evening spent with someone they’ve had their eyes on?

Guess you have the same answer as mine?

No one!

That is to say that unrequited love in a relationship should be squarely dealt with. And to do that you just have to turn your unrequited relationship into requited love. Yes, it’s not easy to do that, but it’s 100% possible.

Read on to learn how you can turn requited love into requited love including signs of unrequited love. Before we move further, let me give you a briefing on unrequited love meaning.

https://relationshipties.com/how-can-requited-love-turn-to-requited-love-in-a-relationship/

Re: How Can Unrequited Love Turn To Requited Love In A Relationship? by SarutobiEky(m): 9:34am On May 29, 2021
Beautiful article. You wrote this piece exactly for this loser. cry This article is tailor-made for me.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Make 1$ A Day / How To USE What You Have To Get What You WANT / 4 Ways To Make Cool Legit Money In Transport Business In Nigeria (you Won’t Beli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.