Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,822 members, 7,820,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

"One Held My Throat. The 3 Men Were Later Hitting My Face"- Lady Reveals - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "One Held My Throat. The 3 Men Were Later Hitting My Face"- Lady Reveals (509 Views)

Why Do I Always Feel My Throat Smells? / 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics / my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"One Held My Throat. The 3 Men Were Later Hitting My Face"- Lady Reveals by Passcord(m): 7:58am On May 29, 2021
It's more of a trend these days as robbers keep attacking people on a daily basis. The insecurity issue seems to be going overboard as the robbers care not on if they will be caught as they go about, terrorising the whole neighborhood, stealing, attacking and sometimes shooting people that don't comply to their terms.

A lady by name Rukky Joy has cried out on social media on how she's attacked, and was also beaten mercilessly by some one chance robbers at airport road in Ikeja Lagos state, probably she entered their vehicle. One chance armed robbers are people that disguise to be real drivers and conductors, then convince people into entering their vehicles in a bid to convey them to their destinations, but with the sole aim of robbing them. She went on to share some photos of her facial appearance now as she pleads that the government helps out in the insecurity issues.
Read below;

https://omambala.ng/blog/one-held-my-throat-the-3-men-were-later-hitting-my-face-to-unlock-my-phone-attacked-lady-reveals/

Re: "One Held My Throat. The 3 Men Were Later Hitting My Face"- Lady Reveals by Nobody: 8:25am On May 29, 2021
Aww.. sorry dear.

I believe the govt can see this.
Re: "One Held My Throat. The 3 Men Were Later Hitting My Face"- Lady Reveals by illicit(m): 8:31am On May 29, 2021
Sorry
Re: "One Held My Throat. The 3 Men Were Later Hitting My Face"- Lady Reveals by pyyxxaro: 8:56am On May 29, 2021
You first worowor

There con blow ur eye swell up join sad

Now see ur nose

Sorry madame

just take medication and don’t leave ur house till after 7am and try to be home b4 7pm
Re: "One Held My Throat. The 3 Men Were Later Hitting My Face"- Lady Reveals by gentlestdude(m): 9:56am On May 29, 2021
omoh see kpomo, imagine Mouth Gig with this lips hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, These 100% Organic, Natural Food Supplements Might Interest You / Taking The Covid Vaccine almost killed him / The Death Toll Reaches 20 As Two More Are Found Dead At The Site Of A Collapsed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.