Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Nairalanders, These 100% Organic, Natural Food Supplements Might Interest You - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nairalanders, These 100% Organic, Natural Food Supplements Might Interest You (505 Views)

Nairalanders, These 100% Organic, Natural Food Supplements Might Interest You / This Why You Need Food Supplements: Must Read / Meet An Organic/natural Remedies Life And Health Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, These 100% Organic, Natural Food Supplements Might Interest You by StrongestMan(m): 9:56am On Jun 16, 2021
*Great News! For your nafdac approved 100% organic, natural and very potent food supplements for health, wellness and skin care, worry no more, PURE Health and Wellness Food Supplements are here for you.

Do you know the human body can heal itself if given the right essential nutrients it requires? Yes, you don't need chemicals that only suppress symptoms without taking care of the root causes of so many diseases and ailments. The testimonies we've recorded so far from people who have used our products including myself are mind blowing. We've recorded all matter of ailments and diseases being reversed by simply taking these supplements religiously and for a certain period of time depending on what the problem is. Mind you the products are food supplements and not drugs or medicines and they don't cure or treat but they reverse diseases and ailments...meaning by the time the supplements are done with working in ones body, they ailments or diseases would disappear completely.

Be it cancer, diabetes, HBP, Arthritis, HIV, Infections, fertility issues, Prostrate issues, fibroids, covid-19, enzema, glaucoma, acne, etc.

All our products are NAFDAC approved, NMA and PSN endorsed and are also contained in the PDR of Northern America.

For order and enquiry, kindly check my signature for contact details*
Re: Nairalanders, These 100% Organic, Natural Food Supplements Might Interest You by StrongestMan(m): 10:04am On Jun 16, 2021
I'm not just called the StrongestMan for nothing,

It is because, I give my body all the care it needs by taking All the essential nutrients.

You too can be called the StrongestMan by your wife, Gf, or people around you, if you start giving your body all the essential nutrients it needs today.

Try out our products.
Re: Nairalanders, These 100% Organic, Natural Food Supplements Might Interest You by Thewhizzkid1(m): 10:37am On Jun 16, 2021
You don't have a landing page for this?
Re: Nairalanders, These 100% Organic, Natural Food Supplements Might Interest You by StrongestMan(m): 11:33am On Jun 16, 2021
Thewhizzkid1:
You don't have a landing page for this?
It will be available shortly.

Thanks for your patience.
Re: Nairalanders, These 100% Organic, Natural Food Supplements Might Interest You by Krismas(m): 1:35pm On Jun 16, 2021
H
StrongestMan:
I'm not just called the StrongestMan for nothing,

It is because, I give my body all the care it needs by taking All the essential nutrients.

You too can be called the StrongestMan by your wife, Gf, or people around you, if you start giving your body all the essential nutrients it needs today.

Try out our products.
coolWhats d name of ur product? How does it look like? No pics to show? What is the price range? How can it be gotten? Dis are details ur ad shud contain
Re: Nairalanders, These 100% Organic, Natural Food Supplements Might Interest You by StrongestMan(m): 9:55am On Jun 17, 2021
Krismas:
H coolWhats d name of ur product? How does it look like? No pics to show? What is the price range? How can it be gotten? Dis are details ur ad shud contain
dear Mr Krismas,

There's a contact detail on my signature,
You can chat me up on WhatsApp.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Is This Whitlow And How Do I Get Rid Of It Please? (photos) / 5 Benefits Of Sleeping Without Clothes (must Read) / Why Warts Appear In The Anus And How To Remove Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.