Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho (3648 Views)

I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi / Abati A Failure, Attacking Tinubu So As To Get Appointment In 2023 - Afegbua / Alpha Beta: Apara Is Attacking Tinubu To Divert Attention From His Crimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho by wwwihy: 10:40am On May 29, 2021
Pls stop attacking our Father, Tinubu. All of u attacking him on socialmedia must stop d nonsense. Tinubu will be our choice for President but in YorubaNation. Our Father, Tinubu shd not collect Fulani Ticket, we have reserved Yoruba Nation ticket for him...."- Sunday Igboho

https://mobile.twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1398563266520043521

6 Likes

Re: Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho by Coldshisha: 10:49am On May 29, 2021
cool

Tinubu , Fashola or Osinbajo

I pray deeply for a day Lagos administrator Govern Nigeria

If Baba Awolowo didn't get the chance and Baba Jakande didn't , Bola Ahmed Tinubu should

13 Likes

Re: Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho by Sakamaje: 10:51am On May 29, 2021
E choke. shocked
Re: Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho by OritoJasi: 10:56am On May 29, 2021
Lol. The other day it was Prof. Akintoye that said this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI7--k5_iu0

English translation for non-yoruba speakers

"I Prof. Akintoye, if I was asked to go and bring someone to be the President, it's Tinubu that I'll pick. Why? Because he has the experience and guts, what he did in 2013/2014 was a miracle and how many of us have ever achieve that?"

Now Igboho sef don talk hin own. Wetin dia fanboys wey dey see Tinubu for dia dreams go come do naw?

10 Likes

Re: Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho by proxillin(m): 10:56am On May 29, 2021
Yes ooo..he should come and be Yoruba president...

No more liegeria

1 Like

Re: Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho by greatiyk4u(m): 10:58am On May 29, 2021
Lolz

Freedom fighter indeed

No more oduduwa republic?

If yourubas stay in their own, laziness go kill them all.

12 Likes

Re: Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho by iaamxavier(m): 11:01am On May 29, 2021
At last the werey don show im true color, once a coward and traitor, forever he shall be grin

I'm wondering how many bullion van was given

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho by clarocuzioo(m): 11:16am On May 29, 2021
There's a reason why they say never trust a yoruba man. its evidently clear. now we know those funding Igbogho.

nonsense and ingredients.

I hope he doesn't keep disturbing the peace of the nation why his pay master looses out completely in 2023.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho by Sakamaje: 11:41am On May 29, 2021
I can see some hypocritical Nnamdi Kanu worshippers and supporters taking shots at Sunday Ighoho for his comments. Where una dey when Nnamdi Kanu was frolicking with an APC politician like OUK? How many bullion vans did Kanu collect from OUK to lick his ass? Una want Oodua agitators to hate Tinubu but una no have a problem with Kanu hobnobbing with igbo politicians like OUK. Are you normal? (in Mr. Macaroni's voice).

16 Likes

Re: Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho by KoshCAD: 11:42am On May 29, 2021
Tinubu slaves trying hard to credit statement among themselves to igboho... Bunch of Zombie daydreamers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 29, 2021
clarocuzioo:
There's a reason why they say never trust a yoruba man. its evidently clear. now we know those funding Igbogho.

I hope he doesn't keep disturbing the peace of the nation why his pay master looses out completely in 2023.

Did Igboho ever tell you he hated Tinubu and considered him persona non grata in the project for Yoruba self-determination or is that something you assumed because you want Yorubas to be a 'one way traffic' human being, like you, who can only hate senselessly and ignorantly?

Yorubas are not like you. Set yourself free by understanding that fundamental reality and you will understand why it is important to live and let live instead of going around judging others who owe you nada merely because they don't think or behave as you do.

22 Likes

Re: Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho by kayuseful: 12:20pm On May 29, 2021
greatiyk4u:
Lolz

Freedom fighter indeed

Read the post again. Patiently
Re: Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho by 360degreess(m): 12:28pm On May 29, 2021
.I said it.the guy is just a common thug looking for cheap popularity.Things happen in Naija.A thug claiming to be a freedom fighter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho by clarocuzioo(m): 12:33pm On May 29, 2021
OneTemplate:

Did Igboho ever tell you he hated Tinubu and considered him persona non grata in the project for Yoruba self-determination or is that something you assumed because you want Yorubas to be a 'one way traffic' human being, like you, who can only hate senselessly and ignorantly?

Yorubas are not like you. Set yourself free by understanding that fundamental reality and you will understand why it is important to live and let live instead of going around judging others who owe you nada merely because they don't think or behave as you do.

Yeah yorubas cannot be like us. They are double faced.
Igboho should either choose Nigerian president or Oduduwa Nation.

Nnamdi Kanu has long taken his stand despite all the billions offered to him by Igbo politicians.

Thats the difference between an Igboman and a yoruba man.

If Tinubu thinks he can use Oduduwa Nation to threaten the north to giving him presidency through his stooges, then he is sorely mistaken.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho by mekaboy(m): 12:41pm On May 29, 2021
By 2023 igbos will be shocked that he is alone in the agitation and kanu sold them for selfish gains.

6 Likes

Re: Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho by saintmm(m): 12:43pm On May 29, 2021
In the light of most comments on this thread, I doubt if people read and understand the post before commenting or the heat of first to comment may be affecting their comprehension!
Imagine!
It is well!

I rise

1 Like

Re: Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho by FarahAideed: 12:43pm On May 29, 2021
I said Tinubu was the hand behind Igboho and once again I have been vindicated

1 Like

Re: Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho by theFilmtric: 12:52pm On May 29, 2021
IPOB are feeling left alone
That's why they are angry grin

5 Likes

Re: Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho by aremuforlife(m): 12:57pm On May 29, 2021
As expected, Tinubu is not an enemy of yoruba people, he is a pro-yoruba man. Those abusing him daily are only feeling inferior.

9 Likes

Re: Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho by LegendHero(m): 1:26pm On May 29, 2021
clarocuzioo:

Did we had any agreement with your Ojuku ancestors that warrant betrayal of trust?

Tinubu is different from your Igbotic leaders who call in army to invade and slaughter their people multiple times, those are the real useless cowards and betrayers!

Igboho have been having successful Oduduwa rallies without any major attack on Yoruba people from the Buhari securities. If Tinubu wants he can persuade the Feds as a sabo to come in and there will be wahala but he chose not to do so because they still have some iota of leadership in them compared to your useless governors.

Hear this, to get any country you need all hands on deck. You need politicians, diasporans, middle class, upper class, lower class, monarchs, and the international alliance.

When will you Yeebos understand that the Yoruba and Ibo approach is totally different? We are NOT like you!

This is the same thing Ojuku of cursed memory did. Chestbeated into a war without the necessary input from the West, then turned back to call Awo a betrayer like he and him signed any agreement or treaty to fight as one.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho by AdolfHitlerxXx: 3:02pm On May 29, 2021
clarocuzioo:

Stop crying. Flat head piggies worship Tinubu more than they respect Ojukwu.

At least Jagaban don corner 100% of 5% if you catch my drift.

Stop crying here, you're a grown man for Chukwu ekuke Abiama's sakes

5 Likes

Re: Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho by Jamesbally: 3:03pm On May 29, 2021
Biafrans, ESN, IPOB and Unknown Gunmen right now. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho by adekolaelect(m): 3:14pm On May 29, 2021
clarocuzioo:

Nnamdi Kanu has long taken his stand despite all the billions offered to him by Igbo politicians.

If Tinubu thinks he can use Oduduwa Nation to threaten the north to giving him presidency through his stooges, then he is sorely mistaken.
Theories' maker you are not right .why did you carried 2019 election for head when Kanu is still alive ? Do you know Kanu command you his gullible followers to vote for Atiku obi then?can you dispute this pix Has Tinubu and his Yorubas ever disturb the peace of Nigeria as you are doing? Your personal hatred for Tinubu can never mere his president if God and poeple support him but not minority hated minded like you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho by Sakamaje: 3:30pm On May 29, 2021
clarocuzioo:

Hello. The same Nnamdi Kanu that tacitly supported Atiku during the last presidential election because Peter Obi an igboman was on the same ticket? You igbos should be fearing God with your lies abeg. Show me on single instance where Nnamdi Kanu has openly disparage OUK. Just one! Is Tinubu worse than OUK? Is Abia better ruled than Lagos by any measure? Is OUK not also in APC? You people want ALL Yorubas to hate Tinubu for the exact same reason you protect your own politicians that are no different from him. How naw? We are not stupid.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho by oursnail(m): 3:31pm On May 29, 2021
I doubt t if Tinubu can become Nigeria president because Jagaban himself is worrior whom sole handle any politicians who seek his loyalty without looking back. I can remember why formal president Godluck Jonathan respect him, chief Olusegun Obasanjo fear him, Alhaji Atiku know Tinubu than his Palm marks,President Muhammad Bihari cherished Asiwaju Tinubu. Come home chief Bode Geoge preffer to go exile than not respect Baba (Tinubu). Senator Bukola Saraki, could not stop clapping for senator Bola Tinubu. Dino melaye is not expection. If all Stars bowl for moon who's will Moon bend for? That means that it's for � camel to pass through the needle Than Bloody.real Democratic civilian Asiwaju Bolatito Hammed Akabi Tinubu to become president of Federal Republic of (Fulani country) Nigeria.
Re: Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho by Alphagan(m): 3:34pm On May 29, 2021
clarocuzioo:

Nnamdi Kanu instructed you guys to vote Atiku in the last election, NMK is not demarketing OUK the way he does to Tinubu for strategic reasons.

Anyways, wail all you like, it changes nothing.

8 Likes

Re: Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho by temitope27(m): 3:36pm On May 29, 2021
greatiyk4u:
Lolz

Freedom fighter indeed

is that what your grandma told you, Yoruba are more hardworking than any tribe in Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 29, 2021
Sakamaje:

Hello. The same Nnamdi Kanu that tacitly supported Atiku during the last presidential election because Peter Obi an igboman was on the same ticket? You igbos should be fearing God with your lies abeg. Show me on single instance where Nnamdi Kanu has openly disparage OUK. Just one! Is Tinubu worse than OUK? Is Abia better ruled than Lagos by any measure? Is OUK not also in APC? You people want ALL Yorubas to hate Tinubu for the exact same reason you protect your own politicians that are no different from him. How naw? We are not stupid.

Thank you. The hatred of Igbos for the Yorubas, they think they can hide with hypocrisy, is nauseating.

Especially because most clever Yorubas can see through their fraudulent, dishonest and duplicitous behaviour.

They I'll sit on Tinubu and Osinbajo'a nuts daily yet they want Nigeria to accept either of their worthless trio of Kalu, Umahi and Obi as President when it is only in a parallel universe any politician in Igbo land can even scrape the ankles of Fashola talk less of Tinubu and Osinbajo. Jokers.

7 Likes

Re: Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho by VictorUSA(m): 3:52pm On May 29, 2021
We dont want him self
Re: Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 29, 2021
LegendHero:

Did we had any agreement with your Ojuku ancestors that warrant betrayal of trust?

Tinubu is different from your Igbotic leaders who call in army to invade and slaughter their people multiple times, those are the real useless cowards and betrayers!

Igboho have been having successful Oduduwa rallies without any major attack on Yoruba people from the Buhari securities. If Tinubu wants he can persuade the Feds as a sabo to come in and there will be wahala but he chose not to do so because they still have some iota of leadership in them compared to your useless governors.

Hear this, to get any country you need all hands on deck. You need politicians, diasporans, middle class, upper class, lower class, monarchs, and the international alliance.

When will you Yeebos understand that the Yoruba and Ibo approach is totally different? We are NOT like you!

This is the same thing Ojuku of cursed memory did. Chestbeated into a war without the necessary input from the West, then turned back to call Awo a betrayer like he and him signed any agreement or treaty for fighting as one.

Igbos are too rabidly hateful to get the part in bold above. They are extremists who always want to hatefully, violently and insultingly bully their way to gaining what they want.

Just glad Igbo land shares no direct border with South West Nigeria. That should make it easier to keep the delusional mofos out of any Yoruba Republic if Nigeria separates.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? / Awolowo Asked For Secession Clause - Zik / Re: Unknown Gunmen Assassinates Inec Chairman In Anambra State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.