Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,829,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho (3651 Views)

I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi / Abati A Failure, Attacking Tinubu So As To Get Appointment In 2023 - Afegbua / Alpha Beta: Apara Is Attacking Tinubu To Divert Attention From His Crimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 29, 2021
360degreess:
.I said it.the guy is just a common thug looking for cheap popularity.Things happen in Naija.A thug claiming to be a freedom fighter

A "common thug" because he moved quickly to show he is no enemy of BAT? You're in severe pain bro simply because you don't realize that a Yoruba man can host a different ambition to yours yet still respect you and retain cordiality towards you.

Just realize Yorubas don't do blanket hate like you lot and you'll sleep easier at night.

6 Likes

Re: Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho by LegendHero(m): 4:03pm On May 29, 2021
OneTemplate:

Igbos are too rabidly hateful to get the part in bold above. They are extremists who always want to hatefully, violently and insultingly bully their way to gaining what they want.

Just glad Igbo land shares no direct border with South West Nigeria. That should make it easier to keep the delusional mofos out of any Yoruba Republic if Nigeria separates.

100%.

6 Likes

Re: Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho by PrinceOfLagos: 4:05pm On May 29, 2021
Lol

Cc Thatfairguy
Re: Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho by paramakina202: 4:17pm On May 29, 2021
wwwihy:

https://mobile.twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1398563266520043521

It is becoming clearer where Yoruba self determination agitation is headed to-2023 election.
Re: Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho by clarocuzioo(m): 4:45pm On May 29, 2021
Alphagan:

Nnamdi Kanu instructed you guys to vote Atiku in the last election, NMK is not demarketing OUK the way he does to Tinubu for strategic reasons.

Anyways, wail all you like, it changes nothing.

Thats an absolute lie.
Nnamdi Kalu disgraced Orji Uzor Kalu when he visited him in prison.

Nnamdi Kalu asked Orji Uzor Kalu what Tomatoes is called in Igboland and Orji Uzor Kalu was thrown off balance by that question as he was not expecting it. Nnamdi blatantly told him his not an Igboman and as such does not represent the interest of Igbo people. There are insinuations that Orji funded a faction of Ipob to cause disunity, so if there's any Igbo politician Nnamdi Kanu hates so much, its OUK.

besides I ha e not seen when Nnamdi Kanu has demarketed Tinubu, please give me a proof.
Re: Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho by Obamaofusa: 7:41pm On May 29, 2021
greatiyk4u:
Lolz

Freedom fighter indeed

No more oduduwa republic?

If yourubas stay in their own, laziness go kill them all.

Still yet Yorubas have always been richer than your generations,petty trader.
When there was regionalism and the lazy ones like you and your generations could be counted without hiding under the industrious and smart working goodness of the Yorubas,everybody knew how lazy and almost unproductive you all were.The smart hardworking Yorubas have to lend you money twice so you and the Northerners don't go extinct.

1 Like

Re: Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho by ThatFairGuy: 3:45pm On May 30, 2021
You all Ipob Terrorists are surprised?

Omo eni o sedi bebere k'afileke s'idi omo elomiran
PrinceOfLagos:
Lol

Cc Thatfairguy
Re: Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho by DMerciful(m): 6:18pm On May 30, 2021
Why do you guys hate Igbos so much? Even with bandits, Fulani herdsmen, bokoharam, marauders etc you don't hate the hausa-fulani this much. I wonder why y'all insists on one Nigeria with the Igbos you love to hate because we all know this Oduduwa secession is not real
LegendHero:

Did we had any agreement with your Ojuku ancestors that warrant betrayal of trust?

Tinubu is different from your Igbotic leaders who call in army to invade and slaughter their people multiple times, those are the real useless cowards and betrayers!

Igboho have been having successful Oduduwa rallies without any major attack on Yoruba people from the Buhari securities. If Tinubu wants he can persuade the Feds as a sabo to come in and there will be wahala but he chose not to do so because they still have some iota of leadership in them compared to your useless governors.

Hear this, to get any country you need all hands on deck. You need politicians, diasporans, middle class, upper class, lower class, monarchs, and the international alliance.

When will you Yeebos understand that the Yoruba and Ibo approach is totally different? We are NOT like you!

This is the same thing Ojuku of cursed memory did. Chestbeated into a war without the necessary input from the West, then turned back to call Awo a betrayer like he and him signed any agreement or treaty to fight as one.
Re: Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho by DMerciful(m): 6:20pm On May 30, 2021
Who said Atiku is from Cameroon? You're not wise!
Sakamaje:

Hello. The same Nnamdi Kanu that tacitly supported Atiku during the last presidential election because Peter Obi an igboman was on the same ticket? You igbos should be fearing God with your lies abeg. Show me on single instance where Nnamdi Kanu has openly disparage OUK. Just one! Is Tinubu worse than OUK? Is Abia better ruled than Lagos by any measure? Is OUK not also in APC? You people want ALL Yorubas to hate Tinubu for the exact same reason you protect your own politicians that are no different from him. How naw? We are not stupid.
Re: Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho by DMerciful(m): 6:22pm On May 30, 2021
Do you really wanna separate or you're just joking?
OneTemplate:

Igbos are too rabidly hateful to get the part in bold above. They are extremists who always want to hatefully, violently and insultingly bully their way to gaining what they want.

Just glad Igbo land shares no direct border with South West Nigeria. That should make it easier to keep the delusional mofos out of any Yoruba Republic if Nigeria separates.
Re: Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho by LegendHero(m): 6:23pm On May 30, 2021
DMerciful:
Why do you guys hate Igbos so much? Even with bandits, Fulani herdsmen, bokoharam, marauders etc you don't hate the hausa-fulani this much. I wonder why y'all insists on one Nigeria with the Igbos you love to hate because we all know this Oduduwa secession is not real

To be honest, I am not the aggressor. I only respond in kind when I see that people are misrepresenting the Yorubas wrongly.

If you know me and my post, you will see that 90% of the time, I always post as response when it has to do with the Ibos. Hausa Fulani don’t come online abusing the Yorubas and blaming us for everything wrong in their society.

I have spoken up countless times against the Fulani menace, attacked some of the Northerners on Nairaland that I see spoke in support of those terrorist herdsmen, and voiced out my support for any kind of action which we can take to defeat those marauders killing people in their farms.
Re: Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho by DMerciful(m): 6:31pm On May 30, 2021
The Igbos and Yorubas have never agreed and this will not stop soon because the mutual distrust between them seems to be eternal even though we intermarry. I also know two cannot walk together unless they agree so having Biafra and Oduduwa nations as separate countries is best for the two ethnic groups. That's if we want to see our children lead better lives in the nearest future. Nigeria cannot be better than it is because we're in a cold war. As an Igbo from Delta State, I don't know where a referendum will place me but I'm looking forward to a Nigeria that's separated
LegendHero:

To be honest, I am not the aggressor. I only respond in kind when I see that people are misrepresenting the Yorubas wrongly.

If you know me and my post, you will see that 90% of the time, I always post as response when it has to do with the Ibos. Hausa Fulani don’t come online abusing the Yorubas and blaming us for everything wrong in their society.

I have spoken up countless times against the Fulani menace, attacked some of the Northerners on Nairaland that I see spoke in support of those terrorist herdsmen, and voiced out my support for any kind of action which we can take to defeat those marauders killing people in their farms.
Re: Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho by LegendHero(m): 6:33pm On May 30, 2021
DMerciful:
The Igbos and Yorubas have never agreed and this will not stop soon because the mutual distrust between them seems to be eternal even though we they intermarry. I also know two cannot walk together unless they agree so having Biafra and Oduduwa nations as separate countries is best for the two ethnic groups. That's if we want to see our children lead better lives in the nearest future. Nigeria cannot be better than it is because we're in a cold war

Agreed.

The optimal solution is to have separate countries and that will stop a lot of things and birth a lot of good things too.

1 Like

Re: Stop Attacking Tinubu, He Is Our Choice For President- Sunday Igboho by Vulturereloaded: 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
Tinubu will be president of yoruba nation not Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo State: Buhari Visited An Empty State, The First Of It Kind / Fact Check: Did Tinubu Win 2015 Election For Buhari Or It Is Just Propaganda? / Abuja Residence Storm The Street For All Eyes On The Judiciary Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.