Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Hotel Job Experience. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hotel Job Experience. (366 Views)

My First Job Experience After School As A Lady. / 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? / Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Job Experience. by Vulcanheph(m): 11:29am On May 29, 2021
For those of us that have worked in a hotel,
We will all agree that a lot of things happen there and as a hotel worker a lot of things don't surprise me anymore.
So if you have worked in a hotel before what is the most strangest event that you've ever experienced there?
I'll start.... I worked in a Hotel for 5 years and here's my strangest/ weirdest experiences.

1. I've seen a married man who on his wedding night left his newly wedded wife in their suite upstairs and went downstairs to to bang another of his girlfriend who he lodged in another room downstairs in the same hotel. (That incident still shocks me to this day)

2. I once came across a pastor who bangs peoples' wives in his hotel room in the name of "counselling"

3. A gay man was made advances at me, I would have beaten the crap out of him if not for the fact that we were within the hotel premises.

Thats mine, Share yours.
Re: Hotel Job Experience. by gentlestdude(m): 11:33am On May 29, 2021
I don't work at hotel but with the little I've seen while going to gym almost every weekdays I can say that I can never marry in this country, it's a waste of marriage. if I'll marry I'll marry oyinbo and not waste the 'marriage'.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Any Place To Sleep In Lagos? Pls / Marketing And Verification Officer Needed / Teaching Around Chevron Lekki Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.