Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Any Place To Sleep In Lagos? Pls - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Place To Sleep In Lagos? Pls (367 Views)

Please I Need A Job Of Any Sort In Kaduna Or Any Place / Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss / Any Place To Sleep In Lagos? Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Place To Sleep In Lagos? Pls by goodigoodi: 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
I
Re: Any Place To Sleep In Lagos? Pls by nifemi25(m): 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2021
It's really risky squatting a stranger... I will advise you find a church or mosque to be sleeping till you get your own apartment. Mind you Lagos no easy d way you dey reason am

1 Like

Re: Any Place To Sleep In Lagos? Pls by OluwaWizzy(m): 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
You are coming to Lagos to seek greener pasture?? That thinking concept is archaic.
You can find greener pasture in your current location.

Lagos no green oh, in case you don't know.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Content Writer Needed For A Fashion/fabrics Niche / Urgent Recruitment For Sales Executives / Job Vacancies At Divine Pillar Academy, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.