Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

What Does It Mean When A Girl Says "My Phone Screen Is Bad" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Girl Says "My Phone Screen Is Bad" (584 Views)

My husband says My Tummy Has Become Too Big / When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When A Girl Says "My Phone Screen Is Bad" by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 29, 2021
Should I give a lady the benefit of doubt when she comes up with "my phone screen is bad" while chatting, or should I see it as a means she wanna use to get money from me?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says "My Phone Screen Is Bad" by bmdmix10: 12:53pm On May 29, 2021
she is cheap lying ass forget that one, nah billing things dos ones know

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says "My Phone Screen Is Bad" by shamsin6300(m): 12:54pm On May 29, 2021
There's this particular girl that hardly reply my on fb. Was even shock the way she chatted me 3days ago, after all the laugh blah blah she just open up the hidden agenda that I should help her with money to repaired her phone.

I just told her not now, she was like till when, I just came out plainly nd told her whenever I wish to send. Next thing na insult the girl carry do, she just block me after raining her ancestral insult on me.

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says "My Phone Screen Is Bad" by paulolee(m): 1:20pm On May 29, 2021
before I ask a bea out or think about taking her serious I first look forward on some things...
1..her birthday date is already past bcoz i gat no time for future billing
2..she use a good fone n she's financially able to afford her data n maintenance..
some guys love such instances because them go use am Gv d babes hope, kpansh them anyhow n discharge when dey are tired..
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says "My Phone Screen Is Bad" by Belial06: 1:30pm On May 29, 2021
Hungry babe
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says "My Phone Screen Is Bad" by SweetCuntess: 2:18pm On May 29, 2021
My screen got bad and I told him. He believed and promised to send money for another phone which he's fulfilled. Off course I ain't buying any new phone as the old phone screen can be repaired. God bless his soul
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says "My Phone Screen Is Bad" by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 29, 2021
paulolee:
before I ask a bea out or think about taking her serious I first look forward on some things...
1..her birthday date is already past bcoz i gat no time for future billing
2..she use a good fone n she's financially able to afford her data n maintenance..
some guys love such instances because them go use am Gv d babes hope, kpansh them anyhow n discharge when dey are tired..

(1) (Reply)

/ Why Relationship Is A Waste Of Time / ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.