Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

You Can Swim And Take Calls With This New Earbud!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Can Swim And Take Calls With This New Earbud!! (2146 Views)

Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) / I Saw This New Earbud With 5000mah Power Bank At Cheap Price - Is This Real? / Track Your GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND'S Calls With This Trick Working!! (2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Swim And Take Calls With This New Earbud!! by Dukewebs(m): 1:25pm On May 29, 2021
Beautifully designed TWS CAPSULE BLUETOOTH EARBUD for sale at a massive discount of 6k off the normal price (for Lagos & Anambra state residents only)

FEATURES
*Ipx5 Waterproof
*Can connect multiple devices
*Hi-fi & Clear sound quality
*Good bass System
*Previous & Next music, answer phone calls, and wake up Siri with the fingerprint sensor at the back.

Normal Price is #16,000
Discounted Price #10,000
Promo ends on Sunday Night!!
>>>https://pricenow.com.ng/earbud/capsule/

Pickup is at Bariga Lagos and Awka, doorstep delivery attracts #2,000 - #3,000 depending on your location.

Call or WhatsApp 08116917578 to order now... Or visit https://pricenow.com.ng/earbud/capsule/ and attach WKDPROMO on your name to order now.

Re: You Can Swim And Take Calls With This New Earbud!! by Dukewebs(m): 1:29pm On May 29, 2021
Hurry shocked
Re: You Can Swim And Take Calls With This New Earbud!! by Dukewebs(m): 1:30pm On May 29, 2021
Hurry while promo is valid shocked
Re: You Can Swim And Take Calls With This New Earbud!! by Dukewebs(m): 5:20pm On May 29, 2021
wink
Re: You Can Swim And Take Calls With This New Earbud!! by tolugar: 6:02pm On May 29, 2021
Just wondering how you can be inside water and be talking.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Can Swim And Take Calls With This New Earbud!! by cloud(m): 6:19pm On May 29, 2021
tolugar:
help me ask am
Re: You Can Swim And Take Calls With This New Earbud!! by zinodizt: 6:44pm On May 29, 2021
This is a typical case of “Am under water and am breathing fine” pele o Tilapia. shocked

8 Likes

Re: You Can Swim And Take Calls With This New Earbud!! by Karlifate: 6:44pm On May 29, 2021
tolugar:

Re: You Can Swim And Take Calls With This New Earbud!! by sofiscatedmoron: 7:30pm On May 29, 2021
Doest it come with breathing oxygen for under water calls?

11 Likes

Re: You Can Swim And Take Calls With This New Earbud!! by Veyyronnbad: 7:53pm On May 29, 2021
With follow come oxygen abi na mouth them they put am?
Re: You Can Swim And Take Calls With This New Earbud!! by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 29, 2021
Makes no sense grin
Re: You Can Swim And Take Calls With This New Earbud!! by PriceNow(m): 9:12pm On May 29, 2021
grin
Atiku:
Makes no sense grin
Re: You Can Swim And Take Calls With This New Earbud!! by PriceNow(m): 9:13pm On May 29, 2021
tolugar:
you got me there but you already know what meant grin grin - It's waterproof
Re: You Can Swim And Take Calls With This New Earbud!! by shameonyou(m): 10:43pm On May 29, 2021
shay dis tin self go last so?
Re: You Can Swim And Take Calls With This New Earbud!! by Dukewebs(m): 11:40pm On May 29, 2021
shameonyou:
shay dis tin self go last so?
Sure I've been using one for 6 months now no issues
Re: You Can Swim And Take Calls With This New Earbud!! by iheanyi40(m): 7:32am On May 30, 2021
tolugar:
lmao
Re: You Can Swim And Take Calls With This New Earbud!! by Flamees(m): 8:19am On May 30, 2021
tolugar:

Re: You Can Swim And Take Calls With This New Earbud!! by Flamees(m): 8:19am On May 30, 2021
sofiscatedmoron:
Doest it come with breathing oxygen for under water calls?

No kill me ooo grin

Re: You Can Swim And Take Calls With This New Earbud!! by Dukewebs(m): 11:32am On May 30, 2021
The serious customers who knows the value don dey come for it, it'll soon run out of stock grin cheesy
Re: You Can Swim And Take Calls With This New Earbud!! by shameonyou(m): 11:43am On May 30, 2021
Dukewebs:
Sure I've been using one for 6 months now no issues
ok naa! make i try am.
Re: You Can Swim And Take Calls With This New Earbud!! by hoilakes(m): 11:57am On May 30, 2021
Thats cool
Re: You Can Swim And Take Calls With This New Earbud!! by Dukewebs(m): 10:52pm On May 30, 2021
shameonyou:
ok naa! make i try am.
OK boss
Re: You Can Swim And Take Calls With This New Earbud!! by Corroro: 6:41pm On May 31, 2021
water resistant abi? reminds me of the oraimo earpiece my friend uses on his tecno phone, its water resistant too.
Re: You Can Swim And Take Calls With This New Earbud!! by Corroro: 6:42pm On May 31, 2021
lol, more like listening to music maybe grin
tolugar:

(1) (Reply)

How To Track A Stolen Phone / Get A Life!! Man Who Invented Mobile Phone Tells Phone Addicts / Introducing Htc 7 Trophy (the First Windows 7 Mobile Smart Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.