Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

How To Track A Stolen Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Track A Stolen Phone (2145 Views)

How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? / How Can I Track A Stolen Phone.. HELP!! / How To Disable A Stolen Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Track A Stolen Phone by Qpid5(m): 4:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hi guys, please help me on how to track a stolen phone..
two phones were stolen from our shop this morning. The latest was infinix smart of about 3months old.. We still have the carton of the phone.. Please help
Re: How To Track A Stolen Phone by Qpid5(m): 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
100 views and no one to help? Nawao!

2 Likes

Re: How To Track A Stolen Phone by Ghengiskhan(m): 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
Qpid5:
Hi guys, please help me on how to track a stolen phone..
two phones were stolen from our shop this morning. The latest was infinix smart of about 3months old.. We still have the carton of the phone.. Please help

If you have the IMEI number you can go to a police station, they will track it for you for 5k each

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Track A Stolen Phone by naira0(m): 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
Help urgently needed.

My phone was stolen few days ago and I moved to welcome back my MTN SIM. I have been told that another name was registered on the line and as such I cannot recover my line.

This claim by MTN is a little shocking to me seeing that I had linked that SIM with my NIN earlier this year which was successful.

Pls, what do I do to get my SIM back. I have used this same SIM for over 15 years and I also have my SIM certificate/pack.
Re: How To Track A Stolen Phone by Qpid5(m): 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ghengiskhan:

If you have the IMEI number you can go to a police station, they will track it for you for 5k each
can the IMEI number be found on the phone carton?
Re: How To Track A Stolen Phone by mytime24(f): 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
Qpid5:
can the IMEI number be found on the phone carton?
yes

1 Like

Re: How To Track A Stolen Phone by naira0(m): 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2021
naira0:
Help urgently needed.

My phone was stolen few days ago and I moved to welcome back my MTN SIM. I have been told that another name was registered on the line and as such I cannot recover my line.

This claim by MTN is a little shocking to me seeing that I had linked that SIM with my NIN earlier this year which was successful.

Pls, what do I do to get my SIM back. I have used this same SIM for over 15 years and I also have my SIM certificate/pack.
Any help/suggestion?
Re: How To Track A Stolen Phone by zanjorrg(m): 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
naira0:
Help urgently needed.

Your linking was not successful, it was your submission that was successful. There is no your sim will be linked with NIN that has different names. Tell them to tell you the name of the sim if you could know the person so that you can tell the person to help you retrieve it.

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Storm Headache! / Zain Has Barred My Line / Om 4.2 Does Not Open Yahoo Mail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.