Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,971 members, 7,838,463 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Blind, Cripple, Disabled: Weddings Of People That Have Proven That True Love Is - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blind, Cripple, Disabled: Weddings Of People That Have Proven That True Love Is (411 Views)

Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real / Money Is Not Everything, See Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real / Bbnaija Has Proven That Nigerians Are Sexually Frustrated And Starved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blind, Cripple, Disabled: Weddings Of People That Have Proven That True Love Is by Nkem96: 1:30pm On May 29, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nqwnh80fhrk

Here is a compilation of some couples that has defy age, ability, money, status, stature, figure and many other things just to show to the world that Love is greater than anything you can think of. These couples had passed through all kinds of hurdles just to be with the love of their life.

I hope this video change your mindset about money been great over love. And if you know someone that's depressed because of his or her relationship, tell that person to cheer up, clear his or her mind and give another person a chance.

Please guys subscribe and support the growth of my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI87DWtq6vShfkqusB82K2g
Re: Blind, Cripple, Disabled: Weddings Of People That Have Proven That True Love Is by Osebanjo(m): 1:33pm On May 29, 2021
Well i can't say for real. People tend to lean where they can benefit mostly in life. The greedy and selfish nature of human i guess.

1 Like

Re: Blind, Cripple, Disabled: Weddings Of People That Have Proven That True Love Is by CheerfulGiver: 1:47pm On May 29, 2021
Believing that getting married in disability, or to a disabled person is true love is absolute stupidity.

Your emotions and pity for the persons physical condition has totally beclouded your sense of reason. A persons physical condition is not directly equated to their mental acuity, or personal characteristics. Some disabled persons are nasty. Very nasty. Seem to blame their disability on others and will blackmail you emotionally to do their bidding.

I'm sorry, but I refuse to believe it's true love because a physical disability is involved. If indeed it's true love because they are disabled, I put it to you, that there will be no unmarried disabled persons today, since their disability would have magically made them marriageable, irrespective of their mental characteristics.

For the fact that no one is snapping them off the singles shelf, makes your position total BS...

(1) (Reply)

Online Business I Can Start With 50k / GUYS!! Can You Allow Your Partner To Go On A Date With An Opposite Sex? / Why You Should Stop Dating Cheap And Irritable Things Called NAIJA GIRLS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.