Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Wedding Bells! Bbnaija Tobi Bakre Shares Adorable Photo Wit The Love Of His Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wedding Bells! Bbnaija Tobi Bakre Shares Adorable Photo Wit The Love Of His Life (3140 Views)

Father's Day: Tobi Bakre Shares Photo With His Dad / #10yearschallenge: Bbnaija's Tobi Bakre Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Tobi Bakre Shares His HIV Test Result As He Goes For Medical Checkup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Bells! Bbnaija Tobi Bakre Shares Adorable Photo Wit The Love Of His Life by onyi25(f): 1:47pm On May 29, 2021
Ex Big Brother Naija double wahala housemate, Tobi Bakre, has got social media buzzing after he shared an adorable photo with his lover.

The reality star who was once shipped with ex reality stars, Ceec and Alex Unusual shared took to his Instagram page to show off his woman.

The romantic photo saw the Tobi posing in opposite directions with the love of his life, as they supported each other's heads with their shoulders.

The model and TV host in the caption, stated that his boo is his favourite person to fight with and also declared her the love of his life.

See more here;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/05/tobi-bakre-shares-adorable-photo-with.html

Re: Wedding Bells! Bbnaija Tobi Bakre Shares Adorable Photo Wit The Love Of His Life by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 29, 2021
This Tobi is a cheap guy and would slip easily,not good enough for marriage. Strictly my observation

1 Like

Re: Wedding Bells! Bbnaija Tobi Bakre Shares Adorable Photo Wit The Love Of His Life by wonder233: 5:56pm On May 29, 2021
I don't care. It has nothing to do with me
Re: Wedding Bells! Bbnaija Tobi Bakre Shares Adorable Photo Wit The Love Of His Life by EverythingFit: 8:52pm On May 29, 2021
Re: Wedding Bells! Bbnaija Tobi Bakre Shares Adorable Photo Wit The Love Of His Life by owobokiri(m): 11:25pm On May 29, 2021
Others are making money from the exposure that came with bbn, this one is just following different women upandan
Re: Wedding Bells! Bbnaija Tobi Bakre Shares Adorable Photo Wit The Love Of His Life by meobizy(f): 12:39pm On May 30, 2021
I hope my mind is not playing tricks on me because she looks like Cee C. I guess it's the picture's position.

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Tonto Dike Gifts Her Man A New Toyota On His Birthday. / World's Most Body Modified Couple Plan To Embark On '666' Project (photos) / Between Bbnaija's JMK And A Man Who Tried To Touch Her Yansh Last Night (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.