Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

How To End The Demands For Female Body Parts For Rituals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To End The Demands For Female Body Parts For Rituals (696 Views)

I Killed Sick Man To Free Him From Pains, Used Body Parts For Rituals — Suspect / Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To End The Demands For Female Body Parts For Rituals by 7victor(m): 2:18pm On May 29, 2021
I read online a write-up with the topic: Human body parts for money rituals,by Folakemi Odoaje.

You can read it by typing the topic in Goggle.

Among other things, I learnt from her how women were always killed for rituals whenever a top person died in a village.

Also how a man was arrested for always killing women for rituals.

It is not only males that are culpable in this demand for female body parts.

I did other research and found out that even women ritualists also demand for female body parts.

I heard about a woman who was the leader of body parts dealers in an area.

She was a ritualist and only demanded for female body parts.

She did not demand for the male body parts.

It was even a lady who told us about this.

There was one human part dealer who was arrested and was asked why females are always the target by human part dealers.

He said it was because women do not have usefulness to the society.

That men are the ones who are hardworking, humble and approachable while women are proud and mostly depend on men in one way or the other.

That so many things that women would not agree to do, that men would do them, because men are more humble.

That is why ritual charms do not need male body parts since men are more useful to the society.

Why I am writing this is for people to know the mindset that is characterizing the frequent demand for female body parts by ritualists.

Most of the ritualists who are doing this do not think for themselves.

They are like zoombies following a system without questioning the truthfulness or otherwise of the claims made by the system.

So the solution to this is to destroy the system. It should involve disabusing the minds of Nigerians as far as believing in rituals is concerned, because as Folakemi Odoaje noted, the belief in rituals is ingrained in so many Nigerians,

so much so that they believe that they could become rich by doing rituals.

People should be made to see that such belief is false.

No one has ever witnessed someone becoming rich by means of rituals involving the use of body parts.

It is all a hearsay.

You only heard that someone became rich through rituals but you have not witnessed it.

So it is false.

1 Like

Re: How To End The Demands For Female Body Parts For Rituals by 7victor(m): 2:21pm On May 29, 2021
Re: How To End The Demands For Female Body Parts For Rituals by joyandfaith: 3:13pm On May 29, 2021
It is belief system that is being promoted by occultism and movies.

3 Likes

Re: How To End The Demands For Female Body Parts For Rituals by joyandfaith: 3:18pm On May 29, 2021
7victor:
I read online a write-up with the topic: Human body parts for money rituals,by Folakemi Odoaje.

You can read it by typing the topic in Goggle.

Among other things, I learnt from her how women were always killed for rituals whenever a top person died in a village.

Also how a man was arrested for always killing women for rituals.

It is not only males that are culpable in this demand for female body parts.

I did other research and found out that even women ritualists also demand for female body parts.

I heard about a woman who was the leader of body parts dealers in an area.

She was a ritualist and only demanded for female body parts.

She did not demand for the male body parts.

It was even a lady who told us about this.

There was one human part dealer who was arrested and was asked why females are always the target by human part dealers.

He said it was because women do not have usefulness to the society.

That men are the ones who are hardworking, humble and approachable while women are proud and mostly depend on men in one way or the other.

That so many things that women would not agree to do, that men would do them, because men are more humble.

That is why ritual charms do not need male body parts since men are more useful to the society.

Why I am writing this is for people to know the mindset that is characterizing the frequent demand for female body parts by ritualists.

Most of the ritualists who are doing this do not think for themselves.

They are like zoombies following a system without questioning the truthfulness or otherwise of the claims made by the system.

So the solution to this is to destroy the system. It should involve disabusing the minds of Nigerians as far as believing in rituals is concerned, because as Folakemi Odoaje noted, the belief in rituals is ingrained in so many Nigerians,

so much so that they believe that they could become rich by doing rituals.

People should be made to see that such belief is false.

No one has ever witnessed someone becoming rich by means of rituals involving the use of body parts.

It is all a hearsay.

You only heard that someone became rich through rituals but you have not witnessed it.

So it is false.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/folakemiodoaje./2013/08/15/nigeria-human-rituals/amp/

1 Like

Re: How To End The Demands For Female Body Parts For Rituals by 7victor(m): 4:15pm On May 29, 2021
joyandfaith:
It is belief system that is being promoted by occultism and movies.
Re: How To End The Demands For Female Body Parts For Rituals by Lastmankc(m): 7:02pm On May 29, 2021
Our politicians should be held responsible for this.They are the ones that do buy these parts from the dealers.

(1) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Loan Apps / Five Men Arrested For Sodomising 17-year-old Boy In Katsina / Please Help! I Gave A Project To A Company In Lagos & They’re Telling Me This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.