Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

UN "Wild Beast" Of Revelation Helping Jehovah's Witnesses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / UN "Wild Beast" Of Revelation Helping Jehovah's Witnesses (849 Views)

666: Mark Of The Wild Beast, What Does It Mean? / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UN "Wild Beast" Of Revelation Helping Jehovah's Witnesses by rottennaija(m): 2:38pm On May 29, 2021
Wahala is like what

Re: UN "Wild Beast" Of Revelation Helping Jehovah's Witnesses by rottennaija(m): 2:44pm On May 29, 2021

Re: UN "Wild Beast" Of Revelation Helping Jehovah's Witnesses by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 29, 2021
True nah
Re: UN "Wild Beast" Of Revelation Helping Jehovah's Witnesses by temitope27(m): 3:01pm On May 29, 2021
Abeg leave Jehovah witness alone o to go about their work of spreading the gospel, thou I hate seeing those people coming to my house grin

1 Like

Re: UN "Wild Beast" Of Revelation Helping Jehovah's Witnesses by Aboks(m): 3:04pm On May 29, 2021
What are you driving at

1 Like

Re: UN "Wild Beast" Of Revelation Helping Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 3:23pm On May 29, 2021
rottennaija:
Wahala is like what

Paul Appeals to Caesar
* Acts 25 :7-12.

10 So Paul said, “I stand at Caesar’s judgment seat, where I ought to be judged. To the Jews I have done no wrong, as you very well know. 11 (I)For if I am an offender, or have committed anything deserving of death, I do not object to dying; but if there is nothing in these things of which these men accuse me, no one can deliver me to them. (J)I appeal to Caesar.”

12 Then Festus, when he had conferred with the council, answered, “You have appealed to Caesar? To Caesar you shall go!”

Acts 25:7-12, why did Paul appeal to the court of a pagan, Ceasar rather God , his heavenly Father?

Rott WAILER & pietvisser his online crew of bigots DECEIVING themselves.
Re: UN "Wild Beast" Of Revelation Helping Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 3:31pm On May 29, 2021
temitope27:
Abeg leave Jehovah witness alone o to go about their work of spreading the gospel, thou I hate seeing those people coming to my house grin

Rott WAILER'S anger issues is giving him sifia pains .

grin grin

Over 154 threads to malign Jehovah's Servants on this forum.

Re: UN "Wild Beast" Of Revelation Helping Jehovah's Witnesses by rottennaija(m): 4:35pm On May 29, 2021
Janosky:

Paul Appeals to Caesar
* Acts 25 :7-12.

10 So Paul said, “I stand at Caesar’s judgment seat, where I ought to be judged. To the Jews I have done no wrong, as you very well know. 11 (I)For if I am an offender, or have committed anything deserving of death, I do not object to dying; but if there is nothing in these things of which these men accuse me, no one can deliver me to them. (J)I appeal to Caesar.”

12 Then Festus, when he had conferred with the council, answered, “You have appealed to Caesar? To Caesar you shall go!”

Acts 25:7-12, why did Paul appeal to the court of a pagan, Ceasar rather God , his heavenly Father?

Rott WAILER & pietvisser his online crew of bigots DECEIVING themselves.

The same people your are claiming your god will destroy is the same people that is doing everything to benefit you.

Wahala dey like the old beasts. Una no no wetin Una want. Sucking the milk of the nation you are anxiously waiting to get rid off.

Re: UN "Wild Beast" Of Revelation Helping Jehovah's Witnesses by rottennaija(m): 4:36pm On May 29, 2021
temitope27:

Why exactly should they be left alone? And they leave other people alone?
Re: UN "Wild Beast" Of Revelation Helping Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 4:52pm On May 29, 2021
rottennaija:

The same people your are claiming your god will destroy is the same people that is doing everything to benefit you.

Wahala dey like the old beasts. Una no no wetin Una want. Sucking the milk of the nation you are anxiously waiting to get rid off.
John 12:31,Ephesians 6:11-12 & 1John5:19, according to Jesus Christ, John and Paul ,The same People your Bible says they are under Satan's control were the same people who Paul appealed to, for help @ Acts 25:9-12.

Rott WAILER, please continue WAILING.

grin grin grin grin
Re: UN "Wild Beast" Of Revelation Helping Jehovah's Witnesses by rottennaija(m): 6:05pm On May 29, 2021
Janosky:

John 12:31,Ephesians 6:11-12 & 1John5:19, according to Jesus Christ, John and Paul ,The same People your Bible says they are under Satan's control were the same people who Paul appealed to, for help @ Acts 25:9-12.

Rott WAILER, please continue WAILING.

grin grin grin grin

So you appealed to UN even though according to your theology, it is this same UN that will attack all other religion and destroy them and then later turned to attack your religion before your god decides to kill all humanity that is not your member so as to save you and your members from UN that is helping you today to have freedom of worship in different part of the earth?
Re: UN "Wild Beast" Of Revelation Helping Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 11:53pm On May 29, 2021
rottennaija:

So you appealed to UN even though according to your theology, it is this same UN that will attack all other religion and destroy them and then later turned to attack your religion before your god decides to kill all humanity that is not your member so as to save you and your members from UN that is helping you today to have freedom of worship in different part of the earth?

According to your Bible, Revelation 17:16, Ephesians 6:11-12 & Acts 25:7-12.
Yet Paul knows Ceasar's rule is under satanic influence,yet he appealed for Cesar's help to save his life.

Bros, continue WAILING & DECEIVING yourself.
grin
Re: UN "Wild Beast" Of Revelation Helping Jehovah's Witnesses by rottennaija(m): 7:04am On May 30, 2021
Janosky:

According to your Bible, Revelation 17:16, Ephesians 6:11-12 & Acts 25:7-12.
Yet Paul knows Ceasar's rule is under satanic influence,yet he appealed for Cesar's help to save his life.

Bros, continue WAILING & DECEIVING yourself.
grin

It's just below 200 post and you are crying. What will you do when it gets to 1k? Because I have a lot of other post to make?
Re: UN "Wild Beast" Of Revelation Helping Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 2:46pm On May 30, 2021
rottennaija:

It's just below 200 post and you are crying. What will you do when it gets to 1k? Because I have a lot of other post to make?
Rottennaija LYING WAILER, how does over 154 threads equate to 200 posts?
Sifia pains sold your SENSE
Bros, you well?
grin

Rottennaija face the truth squarely
@ Acts 25:9-12,Paul's appeal to Ceasar (even though he wrote Ephesians 6:11-12 that Ceasar is under satanic influence) have proven Rottennaija stupidious bigotry on this thread.

Rott WAILER make 200 threads to console yourself

grin grin grin grin
Re: UN "Wild Beast" Of Revelation Helping Jehovah's Witnesses by rottennaija(m): 10:08am On Jun 02, 2021
Janosky:

Rottennaija LYING WAILER, how does over 154 threads equate to 200 posts?
Sifia pains sold your SENSE
Bros, you well?
grin

Rottennaija face the truth squarely
@ Acts 25:9-12,Paul's appeal to Ceasar (even though he wrote Ephesians 6:11-12 that Ceasar is under satanic influence) have proven Rottennaija stupidious bigotry on this thread.

Rott WAILER make 200 threads to console yourself

grin grin grin grin

More are coming. Keep watching this space.
Re: UN "Wild Beast" Of Revelation Helping Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 11:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
rottennaija:

More are coming. Keep watching this space.
Acts 25:9-12, Paul appeals to Ceasar.
JWs have the right to appeal to Ceasar in imitation of Paul, 1 Corinthians 11:1.
Ezra 7:1-13, Ezra appealed to King Artaxerxes.
Biblical standard JWs emulate.
Bros, your lies & mumu break speedometer
grin grin

https://www.yourdictionary.com › r...
Rotten Meaning | Best 18 Definitions of Rotten - Your Dictionary
The definition of rotten is someone or something extremely bad, corrupt, spoiled, unpleasant or decaying. A bad attitude is an example of rotten...

Imagehttps://www.wordnik.com › words
rotten - definition and meaning - Wordnik
adjective Having a foul odor resulting from or suggestive of decay; putrid. adjective Made weak or unsound by rot. adjective Morally corrupt"

Bros, continue living up to your moniker you gave yourself, na so your mentor take start to bear the name Jehovah hates.

A positive minded,self esteemed Person can NEVER EVER give himself a putrid, nauseating, morally corrupt ,extremely bad name.
Roger that.

Rotten WAILER
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Painful Mistake Of A Young Prophet (True Story) / Happy 16th Wedding Anniversary To Pastor Kingsley & Mildred Okonkwo / Which One Comes First, When Choosing A Life Partner; Prayer Or Friendship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.