Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Naira Has Finished Me! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Has Finished Me! (2853 Views)

Breaking News: Dollars Tumbles Against Naira Has CBN Sells Dollars To BDC / Importer To CBN: Tell The Truth, Naira Has Been Devalued / Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Has Finished Me! by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

When you go back to read you will find out he never said the new model will be cheaper than the old model but rather he said because a new model is released the old model he want to buy will have a significant drop in price

When you go up to read our conversation, you will understand that your comments are needless because it has already be settled
Re: Naira Has Finished Me! by Bigbeard(m): 5:19pm On May 29, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
I placed an other last month on a $10,000 cinema camera.i later emptied my cart because a friend of mine adviced me that in few months to come the camera brand will be releasing a new cam there by causing a slash in price to the prevoise models,due to the fact that he is more experienced than me in the field i obeyed him. Getting to this month the company post poned the launching of their new cam to either ending this year or early next year. Due to pressure from the industry i cant wait that long,so i decided to order it agahn. But now the problem is i need up to ~2mil extra to purchase that same cam and i dont have it now. So am left with no option than renting cameras when a gig comes up as usual.. It's painful.

What kind of Camera is it?
Re: Naira Has Finished Me! by TheGreatIYANU: 6:09pm On May 29, 2021
OP, I get you. I just dont understand why your simple post reads like physics to some here. Someone even said you didn't put into consideration other factors... na wa o.

OP, dont mind anybody telling you to wait for USD to drop because it wont. If you can, get that camera now or get a brand new BMPCC 6k-ed and keep the change till you can rebuild to get the c300.

@ Patrioticbreed9

1 Like

Re: Naira Has Finished Me! by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

What is the price of the 10k one now after the 17500 one is out?

Wait for 1 month, maybe a reduction will happen?

What's your IQ like, twelve?

Now I see why you shill for the APC

2 Likes

Re: Naira Has Finished Me! by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

Go back and read well again

He's retardēd

2 Likes

Re: Naira Has Finished Me! by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 29, 2021
NarcoPolo:

What's your IQ like, twelve?

Now I see why you shill for the APC

Mine is double digits, yours is single digit.

I am 100% sure, you don't understand anything but because you learnt the word shill from crypto telegram groups, you just want to show off your new word.

Anyway, i am not the reason of your failure in life.
Re: Naira Has Finished Me! by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Mine is double digits, yours is single digit.

I am 100% sure, you don't understand anything but because you learnt the word shill from crypto telegram groups, you just want to show off your new word.

Anyway, i am the reason of your failure in life.

You're not the reason for anything, you're just a rêtard

2 Likes

Re: Naira Has Finished Me! by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 29, 2021
NarcoPolo:

You're not the reason for anything, you're just a rêtard

Where did you learnt the word retaard....go and eat eba and ewudu and stop disturbing grownups
Re: Naira Has Finished Me! by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Where did you learnt the word retaard....go and eat eba and ewudu and stop disturbing grownups

I hear stem cell therapy can still make your brain fully functional

1 Like

Re: Naira Has Finished Me! by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 29, 2021
NarcoPolo:

I hear stem cell therapy can still make your brain fully functional

Dry
Re: Naira Has Finished Me! by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Dry

It wasn't a joke, retård

1 Like

Re: Naira Has Finished Me! by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 29, 2021
NarcoPolo:

It wasn't a joke, retård

Dry
Re: Naira Has Finished Me! by DigiBandito: 7:51pm On May 29, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

It's way more than that. That's actually the price of a used one

Currently looking at one cheaper than that. You're really interested in buying this?
Re: Naira Has Finished Me! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:52pm On May 29, 2021
TheGreatIYANU:
OP, I get you. I just dont understand why your simple post reads like physics to some here. Someone even said you didn't put into consideration other factors... na wa o.

OP, dont mind anybody telling you to wait for USD to drop because it wont. If you can, get that camera now or get a brand new BMPCC 6k-ed and keep the change till you can rebuild to get the c300.

@ Patrioticbreed9

Those shit overheat alot and they lack autofocus. I sold my bmpcc 4k during lockdown last year.
Thanks for the tips.
Re: Naira Has Finished Me! by Springboot: 7:54pm On May 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Lets be realistic.

Do you really think when the brand brought out a new model of camera, the price will be the same as the old model

Where in this world has an old model of an equipment be more expensive than the new model??

You have problem with comprehension, the op said the price of old one will drop when new one comes and you're spewing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Naira Has Finished Me! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:57pm On May 29, 2021
DigiBandito:

Currently looking at one cheaper than that. You're really interested in buying this?

what brand is it? does it output Raw,shoot frame rate up to 120,good at low light
Re: Naira Has Finished Me! by DigiBandito: 8:16pm On May 29, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

what brand is it? does it output Raw,shoot frame rate up to 120,good at low light

Exact brand you showed. Drop your whatsapp number let me send you the link & give you some hints. It's free by the way. You'll be the one to do everything by yaself.
Re: Naira Has Finished Me! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:21pm On May 29, 2021
DigiBandito:

Exact brand you showed. Drop your whatsapp number let me send you the link & give you some hints. It's free by the way. You'll be the one to do everything by yaself.

wow that will be great bro.. i will dm you
Re: Naira Has Finished Me! by DigiBandito: 8:24pm On May 29, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

wow that will be great bro.. i will dm you

No problem. Or just scan the QR code on my banner thread to reach me directly
Re: Naira Has Finished Me! by IhateMyDad: 8:24pm On May 29, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I think you made too much assumptions on factors that are way out of your control and that's what finished you not naira sir.

In business, you need to further consider factors based on those within your control and those outside your control. These things lose value within a short while of purchase so another option you have is to buy the second hand of the latest model 6 months or 1 year after launch .

In a bid to sound intelligent

You are just talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: Naira Has Finished Me! by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 29, 2021
Springboot:

You have problem with comprehension, the op said the price of old one will drop when new one comes and you're spewing rubbish.

Stop spilling rubbish down just because you want to abuse.

Follow the conversation.
Re: Naira Has Finished Me! by SportsHD: 11:34pm On May 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Lets be realistic.

Do you really think when the brand brought out a new model of camera, the price will be the same as the old model

Where in this world has an old model of an equipment be more expensive than the new model??

Do you have experience with cameras?
Re: Naira Has Finished Me! by TheGreatIYANU: 11:51pm On May 29, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Those shit overheat alot and they lack autofocus. I sold my bmpcc 4k during lockdown last year.
Thanks for the tips.

For real? Never really handled them. Mark III & IV been my work tools for a while. Ps, you into Music vids?
Re: Naira Has Finished Me! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:24am On May 30, 2021
TheGreatIYANU:

For real? Never really handled them. Mark III & IV been my work tools for a while. Ps, you into Music vids?

yeah am into music videos.
Re: Naira Has Finished Me! by TheGreatIYANU: 12:42pm On May 30, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

yeah am into music videos.
nice one brother...

NB, got any advice on the least pc requirement for editing 4k? RAM, processor, etc?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! / How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate / Kitchen And Bathroom Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.