Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,982 members, 7,821,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed (64378 Views)

Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala / IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos) / 5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by engrchykae(m): 6:44pm On May 29, 2021
BKayy:

Entry points from where?
Aboki their are various ways to enter ihiala from Imo State.
Infact two communities are divided into two across Anambra and Imo.
From Awọ Idemili there are more than ten ways to enter and leave Anambra.
There is nothing like state in Igboland
he expects that we are divided.
But I will give them a resounding shocker,let the struggle be on first.

7 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by investigator007: 7:39pm On May 29, 2021
Na wa, bad things are happening in Nigeria
Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by Civilianarmy: 7:39pm On May 29, 2021
Wetin dey sup like this

Check out how to open a PayPal account that can send and receive money from any where in the world.

https://techhob.com/paypal-account-how-to-create-a-paypal-account/
Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by fenibak: 7:39pm On May 29, 2021
ok..NEXT
Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by Collins4u1(m): 7:41pm On May 29, 2021
Kikikikikiki
Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by Sailorsoldier1: 7:41pm On May 29, 2021
MAGG0T:
[/b]On February this year 2021 a lecturer of federal poly Nekede was shot dead with his course rep a final year student of the school by an airforce personnel at Naze junction in owerri. It's not all news the media carries on daily basis , some zombies here doesn't know what others are passing through in the hands of this useless uniform men.

Their only crime was they parked by the road side and was tagged kidnappers, The foolish Rector of the school Arimanwa didn't raise alarm to seek justice for the slain lecturer

They've been buried and forgotten just like that, and some imbéciles here wants me to pity the Uniform men when any of them is killed, seeing them being killed makes me happy

They go about killing innocent citizens, right now the chicken have come home to roost, they should face the same brutality they subjected to so many of us.[b]
Maggot have eaten ur sense.
Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:42pm On May 29, 2021
Pictures or.....
Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by Yankee101: 7:43pm On May 29, 2021
North East Loading
Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by cliqtips: 7:45pm On May 29, 2021
I'm sure you typed this in the comfort of your home... clamouring for war when you are not at the war front is rubbish and selfishness.
GTkester:
Wow! Good news!!

But tbh, in as much as I support UGM and I share in their struggle, I want to state these isolated small attacks will not get us Biafra. UGM has to step up it's game, killing soldiers here and there is in a way counter productive, cus you'd be making the lives of the locals difficult.

So I'm urging UGM to step up attacks and make it rain for the security personnel, after all their locations are not hidden. What happened to bombing barracks, bases, offices, etc. These are the kinds of attacks that will get us Biafra quickly and not killing 1 police man here and another soldier there.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:46pm On May 29, 2021
Upon all this killings, Some soldiers and Policemen will mount road blocks and still be collecting N100 from each vehicle.......

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by nonhuman(m): 7:47pm On May 29, 2021
BKayy:
when the people say they don't want you, you become an invader and terrorist to them if you insist on staying with them or at worse forcing yourself to rule and control their future.
what Nigeria and their allies should be pushing for now is referendum not more military men that will still die in Igboland.

As for those that will quote me to talk rubbish. That is those that come here everyday looking for my post to quote and say "you are burning your house down"
Tell me what we as Ndigbo have to lose?
Tell me.
It's not like we have ports to lose,
or International airport to lose
or Equity and Justice
or free flow and transport of goods,humans or services
or International firm's that will run away
or civilians that you might kill for the first time (you people kill them for sports before)
or Security (when crime rate is dropping after police checkpoints were dismantled)
or Leadership (we don't control our future. It is no news that an Igbo man cannot be president of Nigeria unless he is detribalised. That is another way of saying that he must hate his tribesmen and won't represent their interest)
Just tell me what we as Ndigbo have to lose

Onye no na ani anaghi atu egwu ndida "someone who is on the floor is not scared of falling"
I love that last line, you wrote
It is no news that an Igbo man cannot be president of Nigeria unless he is detribalised. That is another way of saying that he must hate his tribesmen and won't represent their interest) but a Fulani man doesn't need to be detribalized to be president, he can be a tribal begoat and still be president no one will complain

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by gigabyte13: 7:47pm On May 29, 2021
First to do, e no dey pain, second to do e dey pain......!!!!

Same people hailing this killings now, will be same set of miscreants wailing when choppers and fighter jets start attacking same people.

Soldiers no be police oooooo... If soldiers start now, we go dey hear " they are bombing and killing innocent people " HMMMMMMM

But they just killed innocent soldiers..... Trouble dey sleep wahala go wake am

Issokay, na here we dey

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by Omezif(m): 7:47pm On May 29, 2021
Buhari should call his men back home from biafra land for peace to reign.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by lexy2014: 7:48pm On May 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:
It is easier for the idiots to move from Imo state into Ihiala cause mayhem and ran.

The closest range is Ihiala....The government should be blamed.

All entry points should have been fortified ahead of time.

May the souls of departed rest in peace.

Is that how d govt and d army are fortifying entry points in kaduna, zamfara, katsina and Niger state to curb d operations of Bokoharam bandits and killer herdsmen?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by System202: 7:48pm On May 29, 2021
Usless mod why always deleting my comments but allowing orther bigots to say their minds. may the igbotic u are rearing consume u and nairaland Amin

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by maasoap(m): 7:48pm On May 29, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:
Soldiers becoming endangered species in the SE
And so is south east becoming terrible place to live. Things can only get worse for the residents.
Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by MorningStar233: 7:48pm On May 29, 2021
Igbos will regret this act soonest
Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by Zeezenho: 7:49pm On May 29, 2021
allcomage:
Ipob have eventually tricked nigeria security forces into guerilla warfare in the east. Their end is near after the atrocities they committed in the east all these years.The Igbo have been tasted in the Biafran war and were found to be a tough nut to crack. They are not a bunch of alimajiri boko haram in the North who are even proving tough to defeat.This is the warfare Nigeria will never win because ugm are volunteer force. America was defeated in Vietnam after 35yr and Russia was also defeated in Afghanistan after 21yrs.

Nigeria fulani lead arm are so dumb.fighting gorilla war with Igbos should be the last thing on their mind they fell for a very cheap trick that will consume then.biafra land will be there grave yard .

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by candidbabe(f): 7:49pm On May 29, 2021
GTkester:
Wow! Good news!!

But tbh, in as much as I support UGM and I share in their struggle, I want to state these isolated small attacks will not get us Biafra. UGM has to step up it's game, killing soldiers here and there is in a way counter productive, cus you'd be making the lives of the locals difficult.

So I'm urging UGM to step up attacks and make it rain for the security personnel, after all their locations are not hidden. What happened to bombing barracks, bases, offices, etc. These are the kinds of attacks that will get us Biafra quickly and not killing 1 police man here and another soldier there.

You mean bombing barracks and offices will get us biafra
Interesting
Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 29, 2021
Ok
Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by madukaanaya(m): 7:49pm On May 29, 2021
you kill one igbo we kill hundred nigerians.good news

9 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by maasoap(m): 7:51pm On May 29, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
The man who has stirred the hornet's nest should not be afraid of a sting.

Only if you know how many of your brothers who will pay for it with their lives or freedom
Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by Basher8583: 7:51pm On May 29, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:
Soldiers becoming endangered species in the SE

No... South Easterners becoming endangered in their region because soldiers go frustrate you all.

Shebi you are still complaining that they are arresting innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by osato45: 7:52pm On May 29, 2021
GTkester:
Wow! Good news!!

The police and army officers being killed are they not our brothers, cousins, uncles and sisters? It's too close to home and I don't support this in anyway
Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by noleflendum: 7:54pm On May 29, 2021
Ibo killing themselves
Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by Nigga44: 7:54pm On May 29, 2021
Fake news!!!

Nothing like Unknown gunmen in the south east. Igbos are not bloodthirsty murderers. The gunmen are known! And it is the Fg that is covertly fueling this crisis.

The truth would come out soon and the federal government will be exposed for what they truly are..........the real KNOWN GUNMEN!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by smallsmall: 7:54pm On May 29, 2021
MAGG0T:
[/b]On February this year 2021 a lecturer of federal poly Nekede was shot dead with his course rep a final year student of the school by an airforce personnel at Naze junction in owerri. It's not all news the media carries on daily basis , some zombies here doesn't know what others are passing through in the hands of this useless uniform men.

Their only crime was they parked by the road side and was tagged kidnappers, The foolish Rector of the school Arimanwa didn't raise alarm to seek justice for the slain lecturer

They've been buried and forgotten just like that, and some imbéciles here wants me to pity the Uniform men when any of them is killed, seeing them being killed makes me happy

They go about killing innocent citizens, right now the chicken have come home to roost, they should face the same brutality they subjected to so many of us.[b]

My own problem is that why is it that all this Resources, Personnel and Energy being deployed in the SE, is not deployed in the North to tackle Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen and Boko Haram bandits?
Why is it that it is only in the SE that these Fulani Security develop Skill and remember that they are soldiers?
I dont understand at all, the same Fulani Security forces that went into Agbochia forest in Anambra to dislodge ESN, cannot go into Sambissa to dislodge Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen for the past six years?

This matter go get head very soon. undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by lexy2014: 7:54pm On May 29, 2021
gigabyte13:
First to do, e no dey pain, second to do e dey pain......!!!!

Same people hailing this killings now, will be same set of miscreants wailing when choppers and fighter jets start attacking same people.

Soldiers no be police oooooo... If soldiers start now, we go dey hear " they are bombing and killing innocent people " HMMMMMMM

But they just killed innocent soldiers..... Trouble dey sleep wahala go wake am

Issokay, na here we dey

so how did d military u arw talking about respond to this incident below?

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2020/7/20/bandits-kill-23-nigerian-soldiers-in-northwest-report

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 29, 2021
UGM you have made your point and shown your power- don't overpush it else we risk a conflagration.

SE governors forum and senators, what exactly are you guys waiting for again ? Is it when state houses and lga's begin burning una go begin make waka?

And as for the federal government, are you guys not done pretending that "agwo anoghi na akirika" (a snake isn't in the house roof)?
This is what happens when a government speaks only force

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable / Livinus Owalum-Barnabas: Police Arrest Ex-Soldier Who Trained 2000 ESN Militants / Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.