Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop (47997 Views)

Ahmad Lawan: I Will Support Anybody That Wins The APC Ticket / Atiku Gets 55 Cartons Of Documents From INEC As He Closes His Case Today / Stay In The Shop To Make Money Or Shut It Down To Pursue Thieves? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by habsydiamond(m): 10:39pm On May 29, 2021
[quote author=bishopkay post=102181298]

Any future elections with a hope to right this colossal wrong vegetable buhari would be dead in the water without the electoral act amendment. See ordinary LG elections today at surulere, Gbajabiamila unleashed thugs to disrupt it! [/QUOTE] that's one of the reason why I give credit to this man.... I stepped down simply because of this kind of thing... If it was this president that was there then.. Everywhere would have been painted red with Nigerians blood... Since government can help us na to call on God ooo.. This government bring season1 and season 2 of hardship... I just pray we won't see the 3rd season... And if we have to do another census nao... Only God knows what the people of Nigeria will remain after numerous killings..
Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by wetmenow: 10:39pm On May 29, 2021
This governor must be mad. Na u dey pay their rent?
Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by puzzlegate(m): 10:41pm On May 29, 2021
habsydiamond:
The commander declaring public holiday from his hideout while his soldiers are dying here... I pity those that follow that man... A leader leads by example not hiding like a coward in another man's country
cry more. ....Oga try come out on Monday. Just cross your fence.
Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by Cnach: 10:41pm On May 29, 2021
Oga is better u don't invite this guys to come flame the market o
Na my own I just dey talk, everything no be strong head o
Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by ablejesus26(m): 10:44pm On May 29, 2021
ada9ja:

Hmmm....a runaway Mumu gave order and another Mumu is giving is...let see which one some Mumu will choose....whether the Mumu at home or the one on run?

Nna ehh ike gwuru ��.
This sit at home is causing big wahala ooo.
Me I am staying at home bcus I believe Our fallen Heroes who gave their lives for our very existence, are worthy of according such respect as dedicating a special day for them.
But notwithstanding anyone who has coconut head and wants to create problems for others who have a different opinion and choose to go about their business that day, should be killed like a chicken.
Igboland is not under the calling of outlaws who are being picked up like bunch of criminals.
Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by Chinny024(f): 10:46pm On May 29, 2021
There is going to be free movement on Sunday, Monday and thereafter. The security agencies should be at alert."

On whose head??
Stray bullet doesn't hear grammar, Mr man
Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by puzzlegate(m): 10:48pm On May 29, 2021
Investorxxx:

Why ignore a group that threaten other business people to sit at home by force or get killed
Even you, your self dare not cross y6 fence on Monday. Let's bet ! Stop deceiving others.
Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by puzzlegate(m): 10:49pm On May 29, 2021
Investorxxx:

Why ignore a group that threaten other business people to sit at home by force or get killed
Even you, your self dare not cross your fence on Monday. Let's bet ! Stop deceiving others.
Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by Malawian(m): 10:52pm On May 29, 2021
Even Umahi will observe the sit at home.
Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by UnabashedIPOB: 10:55pm On May 29, 2021
Alea iacta est (The die is cast). Between Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and Devil Umahi, we would know who the leader of the people is. We already know who the true leader is but the taste of the pudding is in the eating.
Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by awgumayor: 10:56pm On May 29, 2021
All this gra gra by Umahi is just to show that they ( governors) are still in charge but, 30th/31st will prove to them that they have lost touch with the people. Any trader who chooses his shop over his life should go and open UGM will pay him/her a visit in no distant time.
Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by Sicilyjoe: 10:56pm On May 29, 2021
Supported, if u close ur shop then forget it
Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by chloride6: 11:02pm On May 29, 2021
Clown

grin
Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by lebete3000: 11:05pm On May 29, 2021
ablejesus26:
Umahi to open shop is not by force ooo.

No kind am. What if we open and refuse to sell nko?
Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by Tamunotonye22(m): 11:09pm On May 29, 2021
habsydiamond:
The commander declaring public holiday from his hideout while his soldiers are dying here... I pity those that follow that man... A leader leads by example not hiding like a coward in another man's country

You sound more foolish than I thought. He's the most wanted person in your country, why else should he be here?
Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by veeberry(m): 11:13pm On May 29, 2021
This man is a clown. So if I decide not to open my own shop you will take my shop. Clown!
Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by awgumayor: 11:14pm On May 29, 2021
Coronavirus84:
Government said anybody that did not open his/her shop on Monday might forfeit the shop while Nnamdi KANU say we should sit at home to honour our past hero. Who do we follow now?
Abakaliki town is peaceful for now sha
Use your brain and see who to follow. They killed Abiola and made us to sit at home on June 12th but, 3 million Biafrans died nobody is talking about them. If nobody talks about them why can't we talk about them. The whole world assembled in Rwanda to honour few people that died. The two orders are clear; Umahi's order is loosing your shop if you fail to open, while Ohanadike's order is losing your life if you stubbornly refused to sit at home. It's up to you to choose between your shop and your life.
Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by habsydiamond(m): 11:15pm On May 29, 2021
Tamunotonye22:

You sound more foolish than I thought. He's the most wanted person in your country, why else should he be here?
thank you, the wise one... I don't have thing for insults cos chelsea just won the league... Up Blues!!!!
Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by habsydiamond(m): 11:17pm On May 29, 2021
puzzlegate:
cry more. ....Oga try come out on Monday. Just cross your fence.
that one no concern me nao.. Make una dey celebrate una democracy my own na june12
Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by awgumayor: 11:23pm On May 29, 2021
ablejesus26:

Nna ehh ike gwuru ��.
This sit at home is causing big wahala ooo.
Me I am staying at home bcus I believe Our fallen Heroes who gave their lives for our very existence, are worthy of according such respect as dedicating a special day for them.
But notwithstanding anyone who has coconut head and wants to create problems for others who have a different opinion and choose to go about their business that day, should be killed like a chicken.
Igboland is not under the calling of outlaws who are being picked up like bunch of criminals.
After changing your monicker you are still smelling. Tifiakwa ! Bororo nama.
Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by freelancer10: 11:38pm On May 29, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Your dumb Buhari should lead by example in Sambisa..
Frustrated hypocrite grin grin grin
Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by sharpsecret: 11:41pm On May 29, 2021
Kosiso12:
Anybody That Does Not Open His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop - Umahi

By Wisdom Nwedene, Abakaliki 

Governor David Nweze Umahi of Ebonyi State has warned traders at the International Market Abakaliki not to close their shops on Monday.

Speaking during a live broadcast monitored by IGBERE TV, Governor Umahi said anybody that closes his shop on Monday Should forfeit the shop for the state government.

He said : "Anybody that closes his or her shop at the International Market on Monday should forfeit the shop". A

"There is going to be free movement on Sunday, Monday and thereafter. The security agencies should be at alert." 

IGBERE TV recalls that the leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu had declared 30th, 31st May as Biafra Day.

According to him, the two days are set aside to honour fallen Biafran Heroes.

https://igberetvnews.com/1391559/anybody-open-shop-monday-forfeit-shop-umahi/
so wat happens to the buyers if they dont come out...umahi idiot
Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by Slimwhyt(m): 11:44pm On May 29, 2021
Are you sure this man is alright?
Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by ablejesus26(m): 11:47pm On May 29, 2021
awgumayor:
After changing your monicker you are still smelling. Tifiakwa ! Bororo nama.

Mad man.
Yehn yehn yehn yehn.

Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by ajl: 11:50pm On May 29, 2021
It seem most of these Nigerian politicians do not have an IQ that is at par with the requirements of the positions they occupy? You are telling me that I can't decide to close a shop I am renting or own for a day or two just because you said so. Were these shops given out freely to the occupiers? Because this reflects desperation and insanity on the part of the governor that made this kind of threat.
Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by UwaMmebii(m): 12:12am On May 30, 2021
Useless Governor, so if someone close his/her shop and decide to rest he will now force the person to open his shop? Which kind madness be this. Ndiara ndi Abakiliki ndi nzuzu
Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by mrkings84(m): 12:15am On May 30, 2021
SEEMS ITS BEEN LONG SINCE UMAHI TOOK HIS CHILL PILL DRUGS
Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by berrystunn(m): 12:22am On May 30, 2021
awgumayor:
Ebonyi and Enugu people, this is the time to choose who's order you must obey. If you choose the Fulani stooges then, expect more herdsmen visitations. Evilani don't attack their enemy.

Go and sleep
Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by berrystunn(m): 12:24am On May 30, 2021
Chinny024:
There is going to be free movement on Sunday, Monday and thereafter. The security agencies should be at alert."

On whose head??
Stray bullet doesn't hear grammar, Mr man

Who will kill who ?
Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by abodegba: 12:36am On May 30, 2021
Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by Risentouch(m): 12:42am On May 30, 2021
Says by the same coward that obstructs movement of vehicles near government house once it is 6:30pm. Due to fear of attack.
The same bastard I saw moving with his patrol and was scared to on the siren.
I don't blame you, I blame Desmond Elliot
Re: Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop by Tizu(m): 12:53am On May 30, 2021
How many shops have your government built in 6 years ? Rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Denies Claim Of Picking Lawan As Consensus Candidate / Dele Momodu And Wife, Mobolaji Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) / Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.