Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Should I Take The Club Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Take The Club Job? (16573 Views)

Help My Friend Get A Club Job In Lagos / Graduate Trainee: Should I Take This Employment Offer? / Should I Take This Banking Job Offer? Pls Come In And Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Take The Club Job? by IJIJ: 9:43am On May 30, 2021
Pls take the club work and keep searching for your desire job.
Re: Should I Take The Club Job? by chineduuf: 9:58am On May 30, 2021
Mtchew... Hungry never worry you. I wonder how nonsense like this make FP.
Re: Should I Take The Club Job? by rickyboss333: 11:31am On May 30, 2021
There is a 70% chance that the person you are replacing got a better job from a connect in that club. Why not try your luck. Moreover, it's a bird at hand. Just blend into the system, that's what every job requires to succeed, both small and big.

1 Like

Re: Should I Take The Club Job? by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 30, 2021
drstan:
my faith is intact! Being in the world does not mean I'm of the world. My integrity and honesty is not tradable

Take heed while ye think ye stand lest ye fall.

Don't be overconfident in yourself by diving into the midst of scorpions and serpents.

Stop mis interpreting the Bible. The bible says we are in this world but not of this world and using it to justify your working in a club simply means shooting yourself in the foot because you have now gone against the word by now going "to be of this world" by going into their circles, which is what the verse actually kicks against as being of this world simply means doing things with/for them (directly or indirectly) in the places they go to.

What are the things "being of this world" talks about.
Please read

Psalms 1:1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

Don't let anyone mislead you. Even your coming here to ask in the first should tell you something is not right about it.
Re: Should I Take The Club Job? by skedy1(m): 5:30pm On May 30, 2021
ojun50:
Oga go take the job and be happy with yr self.
Life go better one day

One beer 4 u baba
Re: Should I Take The Club Job? by jurjur: 8:34pm On May 30, 2021
ecomalchemist:
Yes take the job and work on other profitable side hustles to earn more income.

That should be a good start.

/////// a nairalander dropped this gem, you can take a cue from this !!!!!!!!!!!

Now, we are here because of your financial future.

Your 2 biggest problems are the woeful state of the economy and you don't seem to be in a major city where's there's lots of jobs and business opportunity. And a third is, you don't have shishi on you.

About getting a job, perhaps put a brake on that now. I'll advise you to focus on hustling for now. Look at your friend that you're working with. He's a hustler in every sense of the word. What ever brings you money, go for it.

You also need to move to Lagos. I can only speak for Lagos as this is where I've lived practically all my life. Can you live rough for 1 or 2 years? You can rent a shanty somewhere in Lagos. Some charge like 1k a month. It's not forever but to give you a base.

Before coming, make sure you already have a bank account. This is where you'll be putting any money you make.

There are many hustling stuff you can do? Do you know those touts at cloths market like Balogun market can make 30k or more in a single day? Think of those at computer village or electronic touts at Alaba? Your primary job is to take customers to sellers of these materials and they will settle you.

I'm an estate agent and that's something you can go into with small money. First meet estate agents in your area and ask them for their list of properties they have for rent. After collecting the list, buy a blackboard. Write the list of the properties you collected on the board and put your number at the bottom.

When clients come, collect 2k as registration fee. Collect a registration form from one of the agents in your area and simply change the name of the agent on the form to your own. Make lots of photocopies.

With that 2k,promise to show them at least 3 properties. Some will even pay your transport after showing them around. I don't charge for registration but you need to as you're just starting.

There's nothing to teach you. You learn on the job. To upgrade however, you'll need to buy Castles Weekly, use nigeriaproprrtycentre.com and to not only to search for property but to advertise there as well.

Best place to make money in estate is Lekki peninsular as it's the fastest growing local government in the country.

Now, where to place your blackboard? Beg shops or offices where you stay that you need a place to put your blackboard. You should get a place.

Alternatively, simply ask someone who stays around to get you a place. Offer him like 1k if he finds and it's guaranteed you'll get a spot. Even a lady too can find a place for it.

U r a nice man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N-power To Become Africa’s Largest Post-tertiary Job Scheme, Says Vp Osinbajo At / Sample CV / Vacancy @ Golden Penny Flour Mills Of Nigeria-dec.2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.