Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) (68877 Views)

Rivers Government Plans To Attack State CID & Pin It On Hon. Farah - Media Aide / Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) / Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:59pm On May 29, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Emeka chiwe
Be proud of your fugitive tribe either from the Waste or Bokoharam zone
I don talk finish grin grin

He is a shameless impostor!
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:00pm On May 29, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
This is good!

When they are done, they need to start with Markets, hospitals and religious houses

Everything should be bombed down

YOU ARE IN SIFIA PAINS! cheesy

NA IPOB GO CAUSE HEART ATTACK FOR YOU

2 Likes

Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by GualaGuala(m): 10:00pm On May 29, 2021
EmekaChiwe:
Any woman that support this atrocity is a fool.

There is an increase in rape cases in igboland.

I have told my female friends and my cousins not to go out at night.

Bad boys are everywhere in town, we are already forming community security to guard our areas.

God will punish that mad man living in a peaceful place in London

Afonja go and sit down

2 Likes

Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by GhostWisperer: 10:03pm On May 29, 2021
puzzlegate:
cry small. Oh ? They were not the cause , you hear ?
cry? What kind of a dumb brain-damaged hilly monkeys are of IPOB?

Is it my city being destroyed? Are my people the ones being killed?

These kind of mentality can't even run a country if it were handed to you on a platter.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by GhostWisperer: 10:04pm On May 29, 2021
BKayy:

The people. They are literally spelling it with blood of your soldiers
lolz...okay.
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by RedAbaya: 10:26pm On May 29, 2021
Seven content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by Jimmy231: 10:28pm On May 29, 2021
Igbo are always a smarter fool for them eyes na them wise pass make u na go ask ojuckwu and another coward again Nnamdi, person way they fight way no fit show face Oyinbo call such person a coward that na why that region no develop them prefer to come they homeless for Lagos useless set of people .las las na una go suffer am.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by StUriah(m): 10:31pm On May 29, 2021
Why turning your motherland to a theatre of war?

May God heals our land.
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by Elliotwaveforec: 10:34pm On May 29, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
This is good!

When they are done, they need to start with Markets, hospitals and religious houses

Everything should be bombed down

They're not fools like you; they can't burn what's useful for them. The army and the police are nuisance.
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by nerd004: 10:38pm On May 29, 2021
This news dey sweet my belle.. .... God bless UGM ...Burn down South East...the zoo must fall...our dilector Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has given orders... shioor .... Stupid & Brainless IPIGS continue the work....we waiting for it's results..una never see anything

1 Like

Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by nerd004: 10:43pm On May 29, 2021
Igbos are very foolish,,,,they are self inflicting damage on theirselves and they are happy....

Continue the work of the lord

1 Like

Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by ViolentMooslim: 10:45pm On May 29, 2021
BKayy:

What of men you sexist?

You fool never cared to read what he wrote.
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 10:46pm On May 29, 2021
Station burnt in your town, filling station burnt is your brothers own, economy affected, your own, wetin come be the gain, abobi use your caphas,e no go good ooo angry

1 Like

Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by nerd004: 10:52pm On May 29, 2021
BKayy:
"Let the heaven open so that the uncircumcised occupiers oppressing my people feel my wrath. So that they will know that I the supreme giver of life, Chukwu Okike, Olisa bi n'ígwé can never abandon my Children" - Chukwudị 58:27-28

You are a fool bro...and ur brain needs urgent formatting with coconut water and fire....

You guys are destroying your cities and you are here displaying your foolishness...

How does concern Buhari,,,How does this concern Aso Rock...

You are only depriving your people of peace..

Those Airforce personnel killed today are of Igbos descent..You can see the level of your stupidity...

1 Like

Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by owobokiri(m): 10:53pm On May 29, 2021
bluefilm:
This is beginning to look like a coordinated attack to cause great havoc in that part of the country.

A society with no form of security presence is a disaster that can only be better imagined than be experienced.

The igbos I know are peace loving people who's primary concern is majorly their business.
We want to "on film" for Nigeria to watch...
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by subcbouy: 10:58pm On May 29, 2021
Very soon Police won't be wearing their uniform in the office and on the road.
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by Rickylambert: 11:01pm On May 29, 2021
RedAbaya:
South East o

Seven content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Scam!
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by Rickylambert: 11:02pm On May 29, 2021
Scam!
RedAbaya:
South East o

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2Scam!

Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by RedAbaya: 11:02pm On May 29, 2021
[quote author=Rickylambert post=102182342][/quote]

Opor like you. Envious goat
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by RedAbaya: 11:02pm On May 29, 2021
[quote author=Rickylambert post=102182360][/quote]

Envy go keel you. Anuofia
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by Rickylambert: 11:06pm On May 29, 2021
RedAbaya:

Envy go keel you. Anuofia
Make out time to write ur article mugu.
You cm here to advertise Shits,collect ppls write up and abandon them.I Dey follow u here
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by RedAbaya: 11:07pm On May 29, 2021
Rickylambert:
Make out time to write ur article mugu.
You cm here to advertise Shits,collect ppls write up and abandon them.I Dey follow u here

Go and die. Nigga fvck your destiny

Go puff. Fvkin cretin

You fvcking 12th century goat. Na wetin consign you if I hire people join me work or I no work at all

Thunder fire your balls. Ewu. Na Ogun go kill you. Envious goat
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by cocolacec(m): 11:08pm On May 29, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is the Igbo savior after Jesus.
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 11:09pm On May 29, 2021
Munzy14:

A Very useless government....No government any where in the world can win a guerrilla warfare against it's citizens...

You must come to dialogue to settle internal issues...This is same reason insurgency in the north will never stop.

When government and security forces are abusive and fail in their responsibility to protect the innocent and arrest or purnish the criminal due to obvious bias or hidden agendas this is what happens.

Its quite sad things have degenerated to this. The government and security forces have lost the trust of the people which is very vital in security matters. The people must trust u to do the right thing and protect them.
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by naikeboy(m): 11:10pm On May 29, 2021
Unknown gunmen
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by Rickylambert: 11:14pm On May 29, 2021
RedAbaya:

Go and die. Nigga fvck your destiny

Go puff. Fvkin cretin

You fvcking 12th century goat. Na wetin consign you if I hire people join me work or I no work at all

Thunder fire your balls. Ewu. Na Ogun go kill you. Envious goat
You already close to ur grave Scammer.
I go too spoil show for u.
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by RedAbaya: 11:16pm On May 29, 2021
Rickylambert:
You already close to ur grave Scammer.
I go too spoil show for u.

Who you wan spoil show for. I no say na envy dey worry you.

E no go better for you. My success go kill you

Go die. Envious bustard. Amadioha bend your mouth there
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by BLoomfrancs(m): 11:21pm On May 29, 2021
Conner44:
there is fire on the mountain

run run run

there is fire on the mountain

run run run

a BIGI BIGI FAYAAA

Weyrey grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by Rickylambert: 11:29pm On May 29, 2021
RedAbaya:

Who you wan spoil show for. I no say na envy dey worry you.

E no go better for you. My success go kill you

Go die. Envious bustard. Amadioha bend your mouth there
I already passed the message Nwa mugu.
Begin to look for more deities to consult.U no go Dey claim successfull by using other people’s intellectual knowledge.I will call u out here till u get frustrated and die
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by RedAbaya: 11:31pm On May 29, 2021
Rickylambert:
I already passed the message Nwa mugu.
Begin to look for more deities to consult.U no go Dey claim successfull by using other people’s intellectual knowledge.I will call u out here till u get frustrated and die

You're a fool to assume you command absolute divine powers. You think I didn't scan your personality when I checked your pick.

I am waiting for your satanic arrows you want to fire.

I will respond with ten times more force

You're a small boy for me to deal with when it comes to power play. You Don put yourself for trouble. Go mark am.

One last word. I don't forgive or hear sorry.

You will get what you deserve.
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by DD29: 11:32pm On May 29, 2021
Na Dem Dem
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by Rickylambert: 11:40pm On May 29, 2021
RedAbaya:

You're a fool to assume you command absolute divine powers. You think I didn't scan your personality when I checked your pick.

I am waiting for your satanic arrows you want to fire.

I will respond with ten times more force

You're a small boy for me to deal with when it comes to power play. You Don put yourself for trouble. Go mark am.

One last word. I don't forgive or hear sorry.

You will get what you deserve.
I already achieved my aim nigga.If u like from now till d next decade continue to hide under the enclave of ur failed diabolical coven,na illusive uncertainty....u no go do any shit.Na one on one I go like reason ur matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR / Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists / After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.