Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,563 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) (68876 Views)

Rivers Government Plans To Attack State CID & Pin It On Hon. Farah - Media Aide / Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) / Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by RedAbaya: 11:42pm On May 29, 2021
Rickylambert:
I already achieved my aim nigga.If u like from now till d next decade continue to hide under the enclave of ur failed diabolical coven,na illusive uncertainty....u no go do any shit.Na one on one I go like reason ur matter.

I won't bother with more emotional exchanges. The ones ten times older than your elders when they challenged me, they left the world for me

My dear. I'm putting on my battle gear. Go ahead. I'm waiting for to deal with you. I won't do anything until you make the first move. If you last 3 years I'm not a man
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by Kuginzi: 11:42pm On May 29, 2021
Pls burn all your schools and hospitals If really you are agitating for Biafra. After that , we will tell you the next item to burn on Maazi KANU's destruction list

Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by Rickylambert: 11:50pm On May 29, 2021
RedAbaya:

I won't bother with more emotional exchanges. The ones ten times older than your elders when they challenged me, they left the world for me

My dear. I'm putting on my battle gear. Go ahead. I'm waiting for to deal with you. I won't do anything until you make the first move. If you last 3 years I'm not a man
Abobi forget am,I don’t know u.I only talk about scam u Dey run ppl.U don Dey talk about death since.Nigga,u go quick enter public eye.I no go reply u again
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by RedAbaya: 11:53pm On May 29, 2021
Rickylambert:
Abobi forget am,I don’t know u.I only talk about scam u Dey run ppl.U don Dey talk about death since.Nigga,u go quick enter public eye.I no go reply u again

My battle capacity is sure. You were making mouth. Start the war. And see what your life will reduce to. Empty Talkative. You no go school yet na that your small. Mind you dey take analyse things beyond your capacity

Go sit down fool.

Anyway you want a war, any scale and type, cross my path

Empty fool.
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by Coldsperm: 11:58pm On May 29, 2021
nerd004:
Igbos are very foolish,,,,they are self inflicting damage on theirselves and they are happy....

Continue the work of the lord
Continue your wailings, it gives me joy.
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by samwillyco1(m): 11:59pm On May 29, 2021
Jesus, what is happening?

If a fuel station is on fire it means lots of lives and properties will be destroyed
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by Coldsperm: 12:00am On May 30, 2021
Kuginzi:
Pls burn all your schools and hospitals If really you are agitating for Biafra. After that , we will tell you the next item to burn on Maazi KANU's destruction list
Quit crying more than the bereaved. Face your cursed region. Ewu Congo!!!
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by LordOfTheGame: 12:01am On May 30, 2021
EmekaChiwe:
Any woman that support this atrocity is a fool.

There is an increase in rape cases in igboland.

I have told my female friends and my cousins not to go out at night.

Bad boys are everywhere in town, we are already forming community security to guard our areas.

God will punish that mad man living in a peaceful place in London

You this dirty smelling zombie forming Igbo, you will die a miserable death and your lineage will be wiped out by a strange sickness if you continue to insult Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by nerd004: 12:02am On May 30, 2021
Coldsperm:

Continue your wailings, it gives me joy.

Mumu spotted... Kip destroying ya land...thumbs up fool

1 Like

Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by MrSly(m): 12:02am On May 30, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

Bad boys are everywhere in town, we are already forming community security to guard our areas.

Ofcourse fulani herder rape of innocent ladies, mothers and grand mother has escalated. If that what you trying to dilute the other way roung and they must go by fire or by force. Aboki talking from sambisa.
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by Kuginzi: 12:02am On May 30, 2021
Coldsperm:

Quit crying more than the bereaved. Face your cursed region. Ewu Congo!!!
Ndi ara! You need to correct your spelling mistake.

Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by KingMack(m): 12:23am On May 30, 2021
Kosiso12:
BREAKING!!! Abia State CID Set Ablaze By Unknown Gunmen (HAPPENING NOW)

Abia State Criminal Investigation Department has been set ablaze by unknown gunmen.

According to an eyewitness who spoke with IGBERE TV, a filling station close to the CID is  also on fire.

As at the time of filing this report, the number of casualties cannot be ascertained.

https://igberetvnews.com/1391574/breaking-abia-state-cid-set-ablaze-unknown-gunmen-happening-now/

The filling station was not set on fire.. everything happened before my very eyes and I have the live vedios

2 Likes

Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by favour32(m): 12:46am On May 30, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Emeka chiwe
Be proud of your fugitive tribe either from the Waste or Bokoharam zone
I don talk finish grin grin
Na Fulani herdsman....na online warrior.
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by berrystunn(m): 12:50am On May 30, 2021
ozoebuka1:
Call for round table meeting ...please... the government doesn't know who and what they are fighting, where they come from, but they know what these guys want, why not start from there to calm things down.

Who will lose ?
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by papiwyte(m): 2:28am On May 30, 2021
Lazy Biafra youths tongue tongue tongue
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by Madas1986(m): 5:30am On May 30, 2021
BKayy:

He is currently at texas, USA.
Just helping you so that your curse will not miss road
Another fool sited
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by franktech(m): 6:26am On May 30, 2021
Ukpabi Asika
EmekaChiwe:

Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by deji17: 6:32am On May 30, 2021
Well done boys!
Burn everything in that Abia Zoo.
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by caprini1: 6:41am On May 30, 2021
BKayy:

On the contrary, crime rate has reduced drastically in Igboland.
Ask anyone you know in Igboland
Igbos have been practicing community policing since time immemorial..a kidnapper was apprehended in my hometown ,after careful surveillance ,and the idiot be posing as an engineer and house builder for years.
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by kendo24(m): 7:01am On May 30, 2021
A firm that'll pay anyone one million naira will do proper advertisement. Not this phone number you put out here.

RedAbaya:
South East o

Seven content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2

2 Likes

Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by RedAbaya: 7:02am On May 30, 2021
kendo24:
A firm that'll pay anyone one million naira will do proper advertisement. Not this phone number you put out here.

Facebook started in a dormitory

I'm entitled to my imperfect beginnings

Get lost
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by maasoap(m): 7:52am On May 30, 2021
Oladeji245:

gbenusoun...oloriburuku...tinubu bot.obuun

Ori ẹ ti buru. Ọmọ àlè. Saliu ẹlẹ́nu gbọrọ. Mafi lọ mi abi ojugun lẹgbẹ eti. Abii kọ, akọọ gba

1 Like

Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by Hallabee1(m): 7:52am On May 30, 2021
temitope27:
That's good, is as much as akure dey peaceful

Aje...

You no well, watin be akure own for here.
You need slap
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by maasoap(m): 7:58am On May 30, 2021
Munzy14:

AKPA-amu o si kwanu ebe...grin

Wild animals on nairaland. ..grin

The wild animals are the ones being used by dialector to kill, maim and destroy. And you see what soldiers are doing to them! That's exactly what you do to wild animals.
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by Lukaku95: 8:01am On May 30, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

yoruba man , you should rest.. opening ACC with Igbo monickers wont solve it.
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by MoIbrahim: 8:09am On May 30, 2021
Unknown indeed
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:09am On May 30, 2021
temitope27:
That's good, is as much as akure dey peaceful

Ara Aba, ki li shele la'kure
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by Telldem1(m): 8:26am On May 30, 2021
[quote author=BKayy post=102174496]"Let the heaven open so that the uncircumcised occupiers oppressing my people feel my wrath. So that they will know that I the supreme giver of life, Chukwu Okike, Olisa bi n'ígwé can never abandon my Children" - Chukwudị 58:27-28[/quote Nwanne idi ok
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by Telldem1(m): 8:26am On May 30, 2021
BKayy:
"Let the heaven open so that the uncircumcised occupiers oppressing my people feel my wrath. So that they will know that I the supreme giver of life, Chukwu Okike, Olisa bi n'ígwé can never abandon my Children" - Chukwudị 58:27-28
Idi sharp
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by Munzy14(m): 8:54am On May 30, 2021
maasoap:

The wild animals are the ones being used by dialector to kill, maim and destroy. And you see what soldiers are doing to them! That's exactly what you do to wild animals.
k
Re: Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) by Oladeji245(m): 9:04am On May 30, 2021
maasoap:

Ori ẹ ti buru. Ọmọ àlè. Saliu ẹlẹ́nu gbọrọ. Mafi lọ mi abi ojugun lẹgbẹ eti. Abii kọ, akọọ gba
eri...eni aye eee ti baaje...tifun looran...olofo alatenuje...kaa daa fawon ton bi oo loomoo
tinubu miscreants

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists / Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR / After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.