Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Gets A New Appointment In ECOWAS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Gets A New Appointment In ECOWAS (754 Views)

Patience Jonathan Gets Emotional On Condolence Visit To Raymond Dokpesi's Family / Jonathan Gets European Corporate Council Appointment Amid 2023 Controversy / Reno Omokri Reacts As Buhari Gives Aisha New Appointment In The Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Gets A New Appointment In ECOWAS by WazobiaNEWS(f): 7:00pm On May 29, 2021
Goodluck Jonathan gets a new appointment in ECOWAS

Nigeria's former president Goodluck Jonathan has been appointed chairman of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Council of the Wise. This appointment was announced on the ECOWAS website.Read full story here https://afrinotes.com/goodluck-jonathan-gets-a-new-appointment-in-ecowas/

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Gets A New Appointment In ECOWAS by ygowon: 7:06pm On May 29, 2021
Can buhari be given any responsibility after 2023? NOOOO
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Gets A New Appointment In ECOWAS by cybersoldiers: 10:27pm On May 29, 2021
It is done
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Gets A New Appointment In ECOWAS by mbaboy(m): 11:31pm On May 29, 2021
Congrats Mr PRESIDENT
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Gets A New Appointment In ECOWAS by aygbolly2: 1:42am On May 30, 2021
Cryptocurrency is now taking over the world financial markets.
Don't be left out of this financial revolution, cause if you do, you might live to regret it.

With as little as #5000, you can invest into cryptocurrency and you don't even need a middleman who might probably be a scammer, all you need to do is to get the right apps and tutorials on how to invest and multiply your capital through crypto.

There are various means by which you can benefit from crypto; by hodling, by trading or by financial liberation programs such as Forsage.

Last year, many people who participated in Forsage ETH became millionaires and many more millionaires are going to emerge soon with the launch of Forsage BUSD.

I run a whatsapp group where I guide individuals on how to accumulate coins which will be converted to millions of naira through Forsage. You don't need to pay anything to me, just add me on whatsapp @08085197328 and I will send you the group link.

Less than 36hours to official launching.
Be part of this financial revolution now.
#Binance
#Forsage
#BUSD

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Gets A New Appointment In ECOWAS by bcomputer101: 2:13am On May 30, 2021
Congratulation sir.

A man with a good heart
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Gets A New Appointment In ECOWAS by exco90(m): 2:15am On May 30, 2021
Ride on papa

(1) (Reply)

When Will These People Come And Help These People? / “Nigerian Youths Grow Up”. Sen. Dino Reacts To A Video Of Ghanaian Youths / Posters For Emeka Ihedioha For Vice President Surface Online (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.