Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai (27679 Views)

Nekpen Soyemi: Surety Provided By Abidemi Rufai Is A Suspected Fraudster - US / Abidemi Rufai: US Government Documents Exposes His Fraudulent Activities / Why Abidemi Rufai Should Not Be Granted Bail – U.S. Govt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:04am On May 30, 2021
No naw who do me this Kain thing?

Why second page?

Nobody reads the second page.

If you read the second page please like this comment let me see how many bother to read second page

12 Likes

Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by SimplePlan34: 7:04am On May 30, 2021
Ok
Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:06am On May 30, 2021
Sirlins:
If your matter enter Us, forget it you're going in. For them to arrest you alone means Dem get better evidence for your head. See him in 30 years time

He should help us greet the other tenant, na still out brother.
Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by Tupaq: 7:09am On May 30, 2021
This is a country where criminals are being treated as criminals. But compare to Nigeria where government officials covers criminals up. What a shame of Rufai!

1 Like

Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by oluwaseyi0: 7:09am On May 30, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
No naw who do me this Kain thing?

Why second page?

Nobody reads the second page.

If you read the second page please like this comment let me see how many bother to read second page

Yeah I read the second page
Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by udemzyudex(m): 7:14am On May 30, 2021
If person see am from a far he go dey envy am, the mumu go dey drop motivational post and talk making you think it's all about hard work.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by helinues: 7:14am On May 30, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.

Helinues, do you report this nuisance at all?

I already did.... Mods would soon take care of him...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by Luckydubby7(m): 7:18am On May 30, 2021
The man that won APC chairmanship primary held in my area here in Lagos was a well-known yahoo boy. One will tell me what this one will use his office for.
Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by Chachamiliano: 7:18am On May 30, 2021
The is a working government where you cannot steal and become rich and flaunts it to the citizens face.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by anyilalaz: 7:19am On May 30, 2021
....But Mr Rufai was not released eventually because his brother did not sign the bail bond. The suspect was, therefore, remanded pending when he would provide an alternate surety.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by CharlotteFlair: 7:21am On May 30, 2021
helinues:
Bidemi really loose
c guard

Street boy wey dey government but no fit dey low key...

Ote, Bolo
You better change your ways because the day of reckoning must come.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by helinues: 7:22am On May 30, 2021
CharlotteFlair:
You better change your ways because the day of reckoning must come.

You really need to put that prayer into consideration considering your activities and your attitude towards others...
Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by Calitoscassius(m): 7:24am On May 30, 2021
Even his own brother refused to sign as surety for him.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by Calitoscassius(m): 7:25am On May 30, 2021
anyilalaz:
....But Mr Rufai was not released eventually because his brother did not sign the bail bond. The suspect was, therefore, remanded pending when he would provide an alternate surety.

Even his own brother denied him.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by EagleNest(m): 7:26am On May 30, 2021
Greed is a destiny killer. Shun greed and be contented with what you have. Work hard by doing right and legitimate things and with time it will pay. There are many thieves parading themselves as legitimately hard working peeps but are poisonous snakes. Don't envy them! They won't tell you their means/source, but use your tongue to count your teeth.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by helinues: 7:27am On May 30, 2021
CharlotteFlair:
I am not a Fraudster. But I have always suspected you live off fraud and your comment on the topic put paid to that.

No matter how smart you are now, if you don't change, the long arm of the law will surely get you.

So your hatred towards others have reached this stage..

May God bless your soul
Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by CharlotteFlair: 7:28am On May 30, 2021
helinues:

So your hatred towards others have reached this stage..

May God bless your soul
I stand by the bolded.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by helinues: 7:30am On May 30, 2021
CharlotteFlair:
I stand by the bolded.

Then ask yourself, how many things have you accused me off on NL which all have been false and fake like this. All because of having different political opinions from yours ..

Like I said, may God bless your soul so that you can at least have a little trust in yourself first.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by Nobody: 7:36am On May 30, 2021
Governor Abiodun will soon be indicted. But trust me, the US will keep silent till he moves to the US. It's after he's about to return he will be nabbed at the airport. Na so dem dey catch them. I love the US in this regard. dem go just keep quiet like say dem no sabi anything... just waiting for the "muskey" to visit. If the person needs visa, dem even go dash am just to enter and pay for his/her crime. grin

10 Likes

Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by Babaibeji2020(m): 7:36am On May 30, 2021
His brother is a good guy, doesn't support nansense! grin

1 Like

Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by NiceMen: 7:37am On May 30, 2021
FarahAideed:
Kai he might end up rotting in a US jail
you are using "might"? If you

Can't you see the same template used by them for hush bingo?

Which is arrest them for one crime, and allow them brag like they can get away with it, but they open another file to nail them if they try to be stubborn lol.

From the look of things, they are this dude is toast forever.

5 Likes

Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by CharlotteFlair: 7:43am On May 30, 2021
helinues:

Then ask yourself, how many things have you accused me off on NL which all have been false and fake like this. All because of having different political opinions from yours ..

Like I said, may God bless your soul so that you can at least have a little trust in yourself first.
Lol grin
Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by Analyst7: 7:44am On May 30, 2021
FarahAideed:
Kai he might end up rotting in a US jail
Adx Florence straight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aregbesola Vs Tinubu: Buhari, IGP, Told To Act Fast To Avoid Bloodletting / I Can Never Join PDP, Says El-rufai / Afenifere Backs #endsars Protesters, Says Time For Restructuring Is Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.