Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai (27681 Views)

Nekpen Soyemi: Surety Provided By Abidemi Rufai Is A Suspected Fraudster - US / Abidemi Rufai: US Government Documents Exposes His Fraudulent Activities / Why Abidemi Rufai Should Not Be Granted Bail – U.S. Govt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by ekestic1976(f): 7:47am On May 30, 2021
The guy na Master-thief, I tell you!
Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by SOPoftoday(m): 7:48am On May 30, 2021
Work and be rewarded
Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by HRMK: 7:49am On May 30, 2021
ALL THAT GLITTERS ISNT GOLD!ALWAYS REMEMBER THE SON OF WHOM YOU ARE!!

1 Like

Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by juman(m): 7:56am On May 30, 2021
Fraudulent claims for tax refunds is prevalent in america.

Many do it.
Yeah.
Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by eldoradoxx: 7:56am On May 30, 2021
He was before his arrest a potential Governor/House of Rep member/ Senator/Minister from Ogun State. When I tell you that it takes a criminal to make it into Nigerian government, believe me

4 Likes

Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by hush15: 7:56am On May 30, 2021
ijustdey:
Mr Rufai allegedly filed 652 fraudulent tax returns, seeking approximately $1.6 million in fraudulent tax refunds.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/464507-exclusive-u-s-uncovers-more-criminal-activities-involving-abidemi-rufai.html

Godliness with contentment is great wealth on its own...

Greedy mudafucka would be bragging confidently about how wealthy and influential he is only to find out he was robbing and frauding people to eat.

He deserves a life sentence

1 Like

Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by Nobody: 7:56am On May 30, 2021
They should stop disturbing us.

Why are they acting like nigeria police.
Haba
Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by Mftivi: 8:01am On May 30, 2021
No fit blame you for filling the whatever, buy you are so stupid to be rubbing it on their faces. When they want to steal from us they do it clean, brutal and without mercy. Una nato steal small change begin oppress Una brothers and sisters.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by royal231(m): 8:03am On May 30, 2021
Call a thief a thief.. Call a scammer a scammer..

The guy na thief.. Scammer dey into using brains and convincing...

To use person information for claims na thiefing... To do the same during a pandemic na double thiefing..

Future leaders..

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by kingmsookwagh(m): 8:06am On May 30, 2021
FarahAideed:
Kai he might end up rotting in a US jail
And he will be lucky to be in a US prison. Good food, environment, gadgets and all......
Fine boy with over excess character. Na greed go kill you! I pray you get in a US jail and get your butt sodomised!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by lamentor78(m): 8:22am On May 30, 2021
Hushdaddy .. enjoy your days I prison
Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by CharlotteFlair: 8:45am On May 30, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Se.un Mynd.44 Justw.ise Domini.que.
Rule 8.

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

Helinues, instead of you to report this kind of post straight, you will be having a conversation with someone calling you a fraudster.
Give then an inch........
Mannabbqqrills why did you not report to the mods when I called you an agent from HELL.

I have always suspected helinues to be a Fraudster, both of you can take that to the bank.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by Chris2863(m): 8:47am On May 30, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
They keep giving us BAD NAMES.
Just last week, I was openly addressed as a 419er at my workplace by a MINNESOTA MAN for nothing.

We have really disgraced ourselves in Diaspora.
The Laudable achievements we presently have, have been overwhelmed by the greed of these idiots. Sometimes, I have to claim HAITIAN but my accent will always single me out.

Stupid Fools.
They should be fed to the Crocodiles.
I feel your pain sir. It's quite pathetic that an average Nigerian prefers to make money through criminal activities; even when the person have the opportunity of earning legitimately
Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by candygist: 8:51am On May 30, 2021
ijustdey:
Mr Rufai allegedly filed 652 fraudulent tax returns, seeking approximately $1.6 million in fraudulent tax refunds.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/464507-exclusive-u-s-uncovers-more-criminal-activities-involving-abidemi-rufai.html

Yoruba demon.
Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by candygist: 8:57am On May 30, 2021
mimilogistics:
really a sad situation cry

You feel sorry for him ?
Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by Ezmans: 8:59am On May 30, 2021
Ogun state 2023 candidate
Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by Blackdisciple(m): 9:07am On May 30, 2021
Him think say na APC still dey rule USA
Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by VictorUSA(m): 9:10am On May 30, 2021
USA are doing absolutely excellent job. We would like them to reveal persons behind boko boys, kidnappers and student abductors.
Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by Plomo: 9:16am On May 30, 2021
Mehn this guy is dumb.

This guy is the epitome of foolishness.
Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by Ashirioluwa: 9:19am On May 30, 2021
You will see this same guy contesting to be Ogun state governor if not busted by US government.

These are the type of criminals that can rule Nigeria because average Nigerian men / women are fraudulent

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by Lordbinsmar: 9:24am On May 30, 2021
Make him rot in jail sad sad
Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by Skepticus: 9:26am On May 30, 2021
Untainted007:
See future leader ooooooo. If this one and cohorts eventually get to the post of a governor or a president wot do u thing will happen?

Sadly, your current leaders have criminal past (those who served as civil servants or military/paramilitary are looters, the ones from the business world are mostly drug dealers, illegal arm dealers, advance fee fraudsters, hired killers, fake pastors/imams etc).

The future leaders of Nigeria would be made up of mostly ex-yahoo boys.

Nigerians have shitty standards when it comes to choosing leaders. Show me a man hyped by Nigerians as a great leader, and I'll show you an ex criminal. There are thousands of Abidemi Rufai-types in state government houses, national assembly and the presidency.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by Akharmony: 9:32am On May 30, 2021
He did wish something could have interupted his journey to the US that bad day...{ Greed is evil}
Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by Akharmony: 9:34am On May 30, 2021
He did wish something could have interupted his journey to the US that bad day...{ shun greed, even devil no support am}
Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by Kaiser20: 9:52am On May 30, 2021
iyanumiv:
MAKE DEN HOLD HIM FOR HERE.....
THEY SHOULD NOT RELEASE HIM O
They will release him after 30 years at his 76 birthday, his wife might have remarried to one of his political enemies.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by 9jaRealist: 10:03am On May 30, 2021
ijustdey:

Some people are just criminally-oriented...
But if it was in Nigeria, Nairaland’s Yahoo-Apologists will blame it on ‘country hard’? SMH

>

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by 9jaRealist: 10:04am On May 30, 2021
Skepticus:
Sadly, your current leaders have criminal past (those who served as civil servants or military/paramilitary are looters, the ones from the business world are mostly drug dealers, illegal arm dealers, advance fee fraudsters, hired killers, fake pastors/imams etc).

The future leaders of Nigeria would be made up of mostly ex-yahoo boys.

Nigerians have shitty standards when it comes to choosing leaders. Show me a man hyped by Nigerians as a great leader, and I'll show you an ex criminal. There are thousands of Abidemi Rufai-types in state government houses, national assembly and the presidency.

Presumably you’re standing in front of a mirror...
>
Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by Bimpe29: 10:23am On May 30, 2021
Greed and lack of contentment have made him a bad guy such that his brother couldn't stand as his surety.

He may end up serving a jail term in the State.
Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by Macheteros1: 10:30am On May 30, 2021
ijustdey:

For Naija na big boy but for US dem go rubbish am. Very good.
Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by juman(m): 10:37am On May 30, 2021
He takes criminality as profession.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun 2022: Gunmen Attack Residence Of Lasun Yusuf (Photos, Video) / APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri / Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.