Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai (27678 Views)

Nekpen Soyemi: Surety Provided By Abidemi Rufai Is A Suspected Fraudster - US / Abidemi Rufai: US Government Documents Exposes His Fraudulent Activities / Why Abidemi Rufai Should Not Be Granted Bail – U.S. Govt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by Aguogba(m): 11:08am On May 30, 2021
If you have ever done "G, Yahoo, wire-wire" kindly avoid traveling to Europe and America in particular. All Una file dey for every system for their banks FIU units, police stations, intelligence agencies and airports. If you must ball offshore, you're restricted to places like Malay, Turkey, China, Seychelles, etc. Dubai was a safe haven before but are now willing to cooperate with the west in the fight against financial crimes(Mompha/Hpuppies come to mind).
I repeat, EVERY "transactions" that gets
REPORTED/COMPLAINED to law enforcement remains flagged in their records where it will stay awaiting a closure. The only evidence left is linking the "email account" and recipients' bank account to a person's identity. This is the part that takes time (maybe years) because they are waiting for just one "slack" to pin down their guy. This slack can be VPN malfunction, virus attack/phishing, using shared compromised ISP, physical access to device through raids or theft.
Also remember that the US of A owns Facebook, Yahoo, Google, Twitter, and the Gram... so Americans are watching!

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by saajus: 11:17am On May 30, 2021
I just don't understand. He's committing fraud and they are paying into an account in his name. Did he think they can't trace his account?
Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by Ramirezkhay(m): 11:42am On May 30, 2021
If your way no clear Abeg no enter politics oo.. Wahala be like grin
Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 30, 2021
I will keep on saying it, it is better Nigerians pull together and correct their faults, secession will only worsen the problem. Wait self, is it not Nigerians I am talking to? They will still be foolish and keep on fucking themselves up.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by BSsniffer: 12:14pm On May 30, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
They keep giving us BAD NAMES.
Just last week, I was openly addressed as a 419er at my workplace by a MINNESOTA MAN for nothing.

We have really disgraced ourselves in Diaspora.
The Laudable achievements we presently have, have been overwhelmed by the greed of these idiots. Sometimes, I have to claim HAITIAN but my accent will always single me out.

Stupid Fools.
They should be fed to the Crocodiles.

Indians scam alot more than Nigerians.... keep wallowing in your self pity.
Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by frog12: 12:44pm On May 30, 2021
Yoruba criminals!!
Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by calcal: 2:21pm On May 30, 2021
Very unfortunate many Nigerians love his type of people.

The saying goes like this:

Abidemi in America, he built houses in Nigeria, sent many cars and You what are doing there? is it not same America?

make you come back home if he no works for you.

Hope the guy is given a minimum of 30 years
Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by sunboy(m): 5:55pm On May 30, 2021
When a random person ask, I like your accent.. where are you from ? It’s always hard to say Nigeria this days embarassed cos there’s always a long silence and that’s the end of the conversation.

Mention a different African country and they are eager to learn more ... these type of people are the reason lipsrsealed

People like this are worshipped at home why? Cos he built houses, he’s always balling and spending the money. They think their uncle who’s a legitimate Uber driver is being stingy, like America is all rosy.
Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by sunboy(m): 5:58pm On May 30, 2021
calcal:
Very unfortunate many Nigerians love his type of people.

The saying goes like this:

Abidemi in America, he built houses in Nigeria, sent many cars and You what are doing there? is it not same America?

make you come back home if he no works for you

Hope the guy is given a minimum of 30 years

Exactly my point! They be like is it not the same America ? He send cars home every month and even just bought a house at so so and so.

Nigerians don’t like hard working people anymore, they instead celebrate criminals. That’s why the likes of Hushpuppy suddenly became celebrities.
Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by Drenimarcus(m): 8:12pm On May 30, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
They keep giving us BAD NAMES.
Just last week, I was openly addressed as a 419er at my workplace by a MINNESOTA MAN for nothing.

We have really disgraced ourselves in Diaspora.
The Laudable achievements we presently have, have been overwhelmed by the greed of these idiots. Sometimes, I have to claim HAITIAN but my accent will always single me out.

Stupid Fools.
They should be fed to the Crocodiles.

Sorry bout that man. I claim west African now.

You can also report your co worker to the HR if you wanna. Stay safe.
Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by Babalola0920: 8:42pm On May 30, 2021
US FBI, CIA THOSE PEOPLE ARE THE. BIGGEST HYPOCRITES IN THE WORLD, THEY LOVE TO HIDE THERE OWN AND SHOW OTHERS PEOPLE TO THE WORLD MINE THERE ON BS ! grin I PITY THOSE THAT ENTRUST THERE BELONGING WITH THEM ESPECIALLY DANGOTE
Re: U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai by juman(m): 5:56am On Jun 03, 2021
I suspect their governor was also like the 419 guy.
They might be business partners in crime.

Nigerians have to rescue themselves from criminals leading them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest ESN Member, Recover Arms In Imo / Aregbesola Vs Tinubu: Buhari, IGP, Told To Act Fast To Avoid Bloodletting / 4 Hurdles Zamafara Governor-Elect Dauda Lawal Scaled To Unseat Matawalle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.