Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? (25302 Views)

You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body / Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by flokii: 10:09pm On May 30, 2021
@OP You've been pressed cheesy

Is there a female hostel around you? or girls lodge.. or maybe you have a secret admirer closeby in possession of demonic powers.

I heard so many stories of guys being pressed in their sleep. pray frequently before you sleep, burn incense if you must as it wards off evil.

1 Like

Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by ibrahim55(m): 10:15pm On May 30, 2021
SimplyFacts:
The sleep paralysis I had few days ago was scary. I could feel/see something playing with my manhood, as if she (couldn't be sure of gender) wanted to use her mouth on me. With so much anger, I wanted to rebuke it but I was so powerless - couldn't talk or raise hands. I later woke up with fast heartbeats & said some prayers. It was in the daytime.

Could that be a spirit wife? I think I need to go for deliverance.
what u experienced is what we call jinn...jinns just like we human were created by God from smokeless fire just as we are created with clay we cant see them they can see us and they are every where they live many years than human they also have the good the bad and the ugly believers and non believers their abodes are usually toilets if u are muslim reading Quran verses in ur house will make them stay far away from ur house hold if u are not a muslim pls Google JIINS read and learn u will u understand what I am saying here finally if u are not a muslim google search RUQYA DOWNLOAD AND PLAY IN UR HOUSE u wont experience sleep paralysis ever again inshaAllah trust me

1 Like

Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by Toppytek(m): 10:31pm On May 30, 2021
zolajpower:

Use am oo , e dey pursue bad energy comot for body

To bath for night dey hard me at times jare, but I go try.
Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by Nobody: 12:04am On May 31, 2021
DedeNkem:

I will go for a serious mental checkup because I'm absolutely insane

I have your size, but I would give you this.
Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by DedeNkem: 12:59am On May 31, 2021
SimplyFacts:

I have your size, but I would give you this.

Twisting my text in your stupid response to make it seem I said something else is a dumb and juvenile thing to do.

You can't even stay true to yourself! And you just confirmed my point about you!
Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by greygoblings(m): 2:45am On May 31, 2021
It's just sleep paralysis... Comes in many forms and format. You don't have any sprit wife, no-one does. Don't believe crap. One sleep paralysis confirms you have a spirit wife? Lol... Religious buhaha!
Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by greygoblings(m): 2:50am On May 31, 2021
ibrahim55:
what u experienced is what we call jinn...jinns just like we human were created by God from smokeless fire just as we are created with clay we cant see them they can see us and they are every where they live many years than human they also have the good the bad and the ugly believers and non believers their abodes are usually toilets if u are muslim reading Quran verses in ur house will make them stay far away from ur house hold if u are not a muslim pls Google JIINS read and learn u will u understand what I am saying here finally if u are not a muslim google search RUQYA DOWNLOAD AND PLAY IN UR HOUSE u wont experience sleep paralysis ever again inshaAllah trust me

Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by greygoblings(m): 2:52am On May 31, 2021
ibrahim55:

Never knew the guy in Aladdin's lamp can cause sleep paralysis
Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by Kobojunkie: 5:28am On May 31, 2021
helicoptarr:

There are truly several gates. They include your private part, stomach, among others.

However, trust me, you don't wanna dig in too deep into the organisation of the dimensions within which the enemies of God and His human creatures operate.

Advice:

Focus on JESUS CHRIST and the assignments He has for you.
I don't understand any of what you have stated above. I asked of the gates into the body and how I can learn of them. undecided

Where in the Bible, or in the teachings of Jesus Christ do you learn of these gates you speak of? undecided
Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by Kobojunkie: 5:29am On May 31, 2021
Mailthaddeus:
May u not be a victim of ur own ignorance. It's price is too deadly to pay.
I am neither ignorant nor gullible! undecided
Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by Kobojunkie: 5:30am On May 31, 2021
Sanctecosma:

Go and read the 1st and 2nd Maccabees, a catholic bible edition and you will know that spirit wives and husbands a real.
Maccabees is your source for information on spirit wives and husbands or are you instead trying to refer to the stories about Lilith? undecided

What particular chapters in 1st and 2and Maccabees so I can refresh my memory please. undecided
Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by Sanctecosma(m): 3:27pm On May 31, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Maccabees is your source for information on spirit wives and husbands or are you instead trying to refer to the stories about Lilith? undecided

What particular chapters in 1st and 2and Maccabees so I can refresh my memory please. undecided
Oh my... I mean the book of Tobit chapters 6 to 8. Am really sorry for the misinformation. Thanks for your understanding
Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by armyofone(m): 9:20pm On May 31, 2021
The thing I don't understand is when some nig guys post about having sleep paralysis, the fairy is always stroking the balls, checking it out, playing with it, milking it etc

I don't know, i don't know...but Nigeria guys sleep paralysis and sex is on a different realm/REM grin
Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
dochenaj:
Bro, I'm a medical doctor. I don't need to google sleep paralysis.
Dr Enaj I need your help
Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by dochenaj: 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Dr Enaj I need your help
What's the issue?
Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 15, 2021
@gheekhone, I don't have access to that email for now. I'm sorry.

1 Like

Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by gheekhone: 12:27am On Jun 15, 2021
No problem. I don't even know if I can access mine. Was just going to tell you to hang in there. There's light at the end of every tunnel, as cliché as that may sound.

SimplyFacts:
@gheekhone, I don't have access to that email for now. I'm sorry.

1 Like

Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by gheekhone: 12:29am On Jun 15, 2021
In reply to your thread about the too much bad news re happenings in the country.

gheekhone:
No problem. I don't even know if I can access mine. Was just going to tell you to hang in there. There's light at the end of every tunnel, as cliché as that may sound.

Re: The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 15, 2021
gheekhone:

Oh, thanks for your concern. God bless!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastors Wife Or Junior Pastor, who should be in charge? / The Ogboni Cult And Anti Catholic/ Islam / 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.