Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,555 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures (36456 Views)

UEFA Champions League 2018/19 Draw / UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by wumi2017(f): 11:44am On May 30, 2021
They will not allow person to rest again undecided Congratulations the Noise maker
Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:02pm On May 30, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 1.

Off topic.

Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by trustedward(m): 12:17pm On May 30, 2021
It was easier for you to add Ronaldo who won everything with Man Utd and Juventus and even Portugal to Messi who only won everything with Barcelona , how myopic can a human be.
CardiNice:
There are relationships in life that have been destined by GOD and if those relationships breaks up, the parties involved will never reach their full potentials in life.

Examples are Guardiola and Barcelona.
Hazard and Chelsea.
Neymar and Barcelona.
Pedro and Barcelona.
William and Chelsea.
Fabregas and Arsenal.
Oscar and Chelsea.
Bojan and Barcelona..
Ronaldo and real Madrid.
Sanshez and Arsenal.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by trustedward(m): 12:24pm On May 30, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

Remove Pedro from the list, after leaving Barca, he won EPL,Europa league
so he shouldn’t remove Ronaldo who won UCL,EPL, Club World Cup, Seria A, Copa Italian, super cup, Euro, UEFA football league, Fa cup, community shield, ballon D’or, top goal scorer, player of the season etc outside Madrid, how myopic and petty can a person b, y’all Barca fans are toxic to the football space.
Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by Fragility6: 12:27pm On May 30, 2021
CardiNice:
There are relationships in life that have been destined by GOD and if those relationships breaks up, the parties involved will never reach their full potentials in life.

Examples are Guardiola and Barcelona.
Hazard and Chelsea.
Neymar and Barcelona.
Pedro and Barcelona.
William and Chelsea.
Fabregas and Arsenal.
Oscar and Chelsea.
Bojan and Barcelona..
Ronaldo and real Madrid.
Sanshez and Arsenal.
Pedro n barcelona? Pedro win league for us under conte o
Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:37pm On May 30, 2021
Unfortunately, Guardiola oversabi won this final for Chelsea. He was badly exposed and made to look like a rookie coach. Imagine. Man city didn't even have any chance of note for a full 90 minutes.
Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by BENEAMATA: 1:29pm On May 30, 2021
SheikhMuniru:
At Last Thugs Football club (ChelSHIT) has won
if you support one of the DIPLOMATIC FAILURES clubs ( they know themselves ) , on behalf of nairalander BaaWahala , we the king of europe say hi .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by BENEAMATA: 1:38pm On May 30, 2021
wumi2017:
They will not allow person to rest again undecided Congratulations the Noise maker
move to my apartment for like two weeks till the noise die down . quiet and serene , plus i promise i won't say " pim " whatever you do to me . . . . . . . .
nice pics , by the way .

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by wumi2017(f): 2:30pm On May 30, 2021
BENEAMATA:
move to my apartment for like two weeks till the noise die down . quiet and serene , plus i promise i won't say " pim " whatever you do to me . . . . . . . .
nice pics , by the way .

Thanks
Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by Gfskw: 5:29pm On May 30, 2021
Good
Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by ofiko123(m): 6:25pm On May 30, 2021
Congratulations to Chelsea on their victory at the UEFA champions league...
Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by jamesamune: 3:30am On May 31, 2021
[right][/right]
Ekitibiased:
My E commerce story

I sold more than £40,000 in less than 5 months on Amazon UK, also did more than £10k on eBay which I was even casual with. I am replicating the same now in Nigeria.

Important to say I had no prior business experience at all,my trainer picked me up and showed me the way and then I didn't just surprise him. He became proud of my efforts and success.

I am not saying to impress......calvin_stores on Instagram is my page. I just quit my salary job to FOCUS on it, I am a health professional not just any but a Medical doctor.

I am travelled and exposed and have lots of skills to offer. I love my job and have literally worked for free severally to gain experience.

I am professional with my healthcare job, but I just don't expect money from it. My skills will make me smile to the bank.

All my Amazon UK sales were dropshipping, I never saw what I was selling and I never told what I sold either .....When I see products I sell by chance in a store, I smile like a kid.

Mentoring is key, my trainer is among the top 5,000 sellers on Amazon in the world and he is UK based. With drop shipping I still sell to customers abroad. Getting the right and true information is profitable

How do one learn about this
Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by sparkyJ: 3:55am On May 31, 2021
Is it just me seeing dis?
2012 & 2021. Interchange 2 & 1 it gives dsame year. 20...1...2 & 20...2...1. It is destined to be.
Not Red, we painted d world's most expensive City Blue. Pls confirm from "womancity".
Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 7:17am On May 31, 2021
Bigredmachine:
E pain me I no lie...
grin
Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by Ekitibiased(m): 11:07am On May 31, 2021
jamesamune:
[right][/right]

How do one learn about this

contact on my signature
Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
BENEAMATA:
if you support one of the DIPLOMATIC FAILURES clubs ( they know themselves ) , on behalf of nairalander BaaWahala , we the king of europe say hi .

Watch this, you'll see your agberos in action

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10220372414126607&id=1417824903&sfnsn=scwspwa
Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
SheikhMuniru:

Watch this, you'll see your agberos in action

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10220372414126607&id=1417824903&sfnsn=scwspwa
I ain't watching nothing, every big club has its gentle and eccentric fans...
It is soccer,not fight. People celebrate in different ways...
Analyse what is in the field of play,not going into trivial matters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:48pm On Jun 02, 2021
Baawahala:

I ain't watching nothing, every big club has its gentle and eccentric fans...
It is soccer,not fight. People celebrate in different ways...
Analyse what is in the field of play,not going into trivial matters

Na agberos full your club ChelSHIT that's just the fact
Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 02, 2021
SheikhMuniru:

Na agberos full your club ChelSHIT that's just the fact
Just calling Chelsea, chelshit,shows that you are an agbero..or don't you think so?
Re: UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2021
Baawahala:

Just calling Chelsea, chelshit,shows that you are an agbero..or don't you think so?

Hope you watch the video of your agbero football club grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd May 2021 / PSG Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 3) On 15th April 2015 / Chelsea Is EPL 16/17 Champion: Review And Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.