Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

Illegal Oil Deals: FG To Expose Officials Behind $69bn Loot In US Banks - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Illegal Oil Deals: FG To Expose Officials Behind $69bn Loot In US Banks (18860 Views)

Protest: Police Begin House-to-house Search To Recover Loot In Kano (Photos) / Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue / Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Oil Deals: FG To Expose Officials Behind $69bn Loot In US Banks by blueAgent(m): 9:17am On May 30, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

The Western countries is a cesspool of corruption! They've always been hand in glove with unpatriotic elements among us who loot here and hide the loots in their corrupt banks !
That's why it's completely immoral to jail only the theives.

Take these horribly fantastically corrupt western countries and their conniving public and private agencies officials in US, UK, France,
Switzerland, UAE, etc to UN , ICC and when prosecuting them here or overseas, sue these alleged thieves with their conniving banks and their state! There should be a pronouncement on countries aiding the stashing of looted funds in their economy. We don't want their loans, they should return the loots.

Imagine Texas with all its oil money still warehousing stolen money from a public official from Nigeria. If it was $9b in 2019, the accrued interest on it nko? How about prosecuting the bank too?
That's why I still respect PMB till date, he supervised the building of the refineries , has been minister of petroleum and even the defunct PTF yet has no single oil license, oil company yet some people will be oil ministers for months and own billions of dollars worth of oil licenses.

These are the funds behind all the insurrection and seccession campaigns. They are a huge war chest for vicious state actors. Imagine how the fugitive IPOB terrorist leader, Nnamdi Kanu, FFK, Reno Omokri ,Deji etc without any known means of livelihood yet living large and maintaining even concubines get their money to maintain their profane and luxurious lifestyles .
These are the kind of funds being used to fund the MEND, the IPOB terrorists , Boko Haram terrorists. The promoters of these 'commercial venture' terrorists groups and those multiple bigoted IPOB terrorists posting toxic unpatriotic comments here on Nairaland take cuts from these stolen funds to cause havoc for a corruption hater like PMB and kill innocent citizens to ensure that their sponsors don't face trial and imprisonment. PMB should not relent. He should fight them and defeat them.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. We at FreeStuffsNG won't stop praying for Nigeria. May God bless Nigeria.

This is Peretorugbene in Ekeremor Local Government Area, Bayelsa State, the home town of the late Gen. Owoye Azazi who allegedly hid $9 billion in a Texas bank at a time his village is in the dark, without water and even without road to connect to the next community. https://sweetcrudereports.com/peretorugbene-communities-decry-neglect-despite-contribution-oil-exploration/

The Peretorugbene people were claiming that FG neglected them for 47 years yet their own son, late Gen. Azazi, had $9billion (equivalent of today's N4.5 Trillion shocked )hidden away in Texas and being used to further develop Texas.This life ehn! shocked

What a lame comment.
Re: Illegal Oil Deals: FG To Expose Officials Behind $69bn Loot In US Banks by MickzyDonald: 9:20am On May 30, 2021
Keemsleek005:

Seriously these is getting too much cos we are of different political view does not call for these. How can u call someones mother an harlot and u have a mother too.

I think its time we stand against insulting of parents and deep insult. Everybody as the right to his/ her opinion. These is bad and disrespectful.
That guy isn't well at all
Re: Illegal Oil Deals: FG To Expose Officials Behind $69bn Loot In US Banks by blueAgent(m): 9:20am On May 30, 2021
Another fake news to score political points.

How much is Nigeria annual revenue from oil?

Where was the money gotten from, production sharing contract or Joint venture agreements, or is it from oil revenues.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Oil Deals: FG To Expose Officials Behind $69bn Loot In US Banks by blueAgent(m): 9:22am On May 30, 2021
nedu666:
So a group of persons stole 69 billion dollars and obonla wrote the govt bout it in January 2019. So from January 2019 till may 2021 nothing was done about it and you expect us to believe this bull shit.

Secondly an American firm informed you that they can help recover d loot within 3months and since January 2019 the govt did nothing till now and you expect us to believe this bull crap

Based on American money laundering laws how did azazi move $9 billion to texas without been flagged by the dept of justice and fbi. How did some persons move $69billion Without been flagged.

I thought I was the only person who was reasoning.

Kudos bro.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Oil Deals: FG To Expose Officials Behind $69bn Loot In US Banks by nedu666: 9:23am On May 30, 2021
Sipsum:

Which money laundering law?, did Atiku still enter America despite this law or not?.
Did you know how much was paid to the lobbyist who arrange the entry?, and did you know how much Trump himself collected to approve and arrange such entry?.
Way back a bank name BCCI, bank of credit and commerce international, was nicknamed bank of crooks and criminals and blacklisted for helping Asian to repatriate their money, from America and Europe, to Asia.
This is what white man called money laundering, how many Nigerians are able to send big money home from abroad?, they have to start buying things to sell in Nigeria or else anything can happen to that money.
They call it illegal repatriation of funds, cash flights, money laundering and all sorts of rubbish, but their fraudulent banks are receptive to stolen money from under develope countries like Nigeria.
Wake up and smell the coffee it's all about the Benjamin, all Nigerian thieves are hiding abroad, is this just a coincidence?.

You did not explain how it's possible for azazi to launder $9billion in texas without been flagged by the dept of justice and fbi. Go and read how airpeace ordinary $22million was flagged, then come back to argue. Meanwhile ask urself if obonla told govt of this since jan 2019 why are we hearing it now. 2yrs and 5months after. Not a dime recovered. Audio money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Illegal Oil Deals: FG To Expose Officials Behind $69bn Loot In US Banks by nedu666: 9:26am On May 30, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

This is why I have a problem with folks like you. You're blaming everyone except the man who has the capacity to do something and didn't.
Since 2019 approval was sought from Buhari. This is 2021 no approval given. Yet you're exploding on Texas, Azazi, US agencies but not the man with the power to give approval but refused to and instead disbanded the panel.

Me though, I suspect there's a modicum of lie in this story. I don't think Buhari adminstration with their penchant for borrowing will know of a$69bn lying somewhere and not make efforts to recover it. That amounts can fund two budgets actually.
And that's besides the fact that we've never made $69bn from oil alone at any point in our history.

They are bmc. Everyone is at fault except buhari. Since 2019 buhari was informed till may 2021 he did nothing. Audio money
Re: Illegal Oil Deals: FG To Expose Officials Behind $69bn Loot In US Banks by EagleNest(m): 9:56am On May 30, 2021
Sipsum:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy $69 billions.

That's a very huge money. How can it be in an individual account without raising an eyebrow.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Oil Deals: FG To Expose Officials Behind $69bn Loot In US Banks by blueAgent(m): 10:04am On May 30, 2021
nedekid:
If you believe this story, I have a bridge to sell to you.
Mere distraction. How much did Nigeria earn from crude over the 5 years that 69b usd will be starched in the US banks? That just 1 man azazi will have $9b in a bank account in the US of all places. The US that $20k will enter your account and raise eyebrows?
These people must think Nigerians are fools, presidency must think that they will just throw us small banana as distraction and we will start chewing.
Do you think US is Nigeria where an individual will have $9b in an account? Haba, we are not fools!

That's why Whites see blacks as inferior.
Sorry to say this, see the comments all accepting this story as facts, no analytical skills or thoughts to verify what is been said.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Oil Deals: FG To Expose Officials Behind $69bn Loot In US Banks by basadenet: 10:05am On May 30, 2021
Despite a firm agreed to help in recovering a looted funds , yet this yeye government claiming to be fighting corruption did nothing til date. is this how to fight corruption? No. And I will suggest that AGF Malami should not be inbolved in the process if not, dont exoect success.
Re: Illegal Oil Deals: FG To Expose Officials Behind $69bn Loot In US Banks by jamace(m): 10:06am On May 30, 2021
Fuel subsidy loot...

Aba kyari illegal crude oil sale
Re: Illegal Oil Deals: FG To Expose Officials Behind $69bn Loot In US Banks by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:29am On May 30, 2021
Sipsum:

Get your jigs right, the value of a country's currency, is a function of her external reserve.
Just imagine the value of naira if Nigeria has a #120 billions reserve.
Just check the external reserve of a country like Norway, Saudi Arabia, their exchange rates and the quality of life, in those countries.

How was I wrong in what I wrote, or do you think I don't know the country's Forex reserve is depleted?

The coconut head I quoted was trying to make it political as usual, hence my rebuttal.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Oil Deals: FG To Expose Officials Behind $69bn Loot In US Banks by harsysky(m): 11:05am On May 30, 2021
post=102186614:

69 BILLIONS USA DOLLARS

That is almost 30 Trillion Naira
Jesus Christ!!!!

And you will still see some swines abusing over 15 million Nigerians that voted these criminals and looters out of power.
You will still see such sore losers supporting all these looters and criminals online.
Politicians that have looted their future and that of their unborn kids and their unborn kids kids!!!

Saying 'leave him alone, he is our brother, we are from the same place.
Calling Them their role models on their profile!!
Shaking our heads!!

E no go ever better for each and every politicians that have stolen monies meant to develop our nation and provide for our citizens no matter the political party they are.
Evil end awaits them all mofos, along with each and every one supporting them.

It is just so sad and disheartening.
Same looters that looted this money were the same evil animals borrowing money to pay salaries at the same period!!

30 Trillion Naira ?

On multiple occasions, you contradict yourself. Maybe, because English isn't our mother tongue. It's not like you are a bad person per se; it is just that someone like you can easily be manipulated. Your darling daddy is a thief, likewise his opposition; they are all the same because no structure is in place to stop them. I pray God keep us all alive to show you that not a single politician, I reiterate, not a single politician deserves to see the next day in this useless country.
Re: Illegal Oil Deals: FG To Expose Officials Behind $69bn Loot In US Banks by skyisthelimit(m): 11:22am On May 30, 2021
Past Military Heads of State looted, Nigerians still survived, PDP looted, we still survived,now APC is looting,and we are still surviving. Just imagine that such sheer amount of money stolen/still being pilfered by the ruling class including the loot returned/relooted had been invested in our economy. Blend the total of such investment with the survival and resourceful nature of a typical Nigerian....your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Illegal Oil Deals: FG To Expose Officials Behind $69bn Loot In US Banks by bayelsaowei(m): 11:45am On May 30, 2021
Mumu FG..always threatening to expose people to hoodwink foolish supporters of the government ..meanwhile the same people they plan to expose are themselves, reason why they never end up exposing anybody..
Re: Illegal Oil Deals: FG To Expose Officials Behind $69bn Loot In US Banks by Aarenaija: 11:45am On May 30, 2021
Everything had always been "to name, to expose etc "
Rubbish..........
Re: Illegal Oil Deals: FG To Expose Officials Behind $69bn Loot In US Banks by executive12: 12:03pm On May 30, 2021
helinues:
Why not have the full details before telling us about exposing them??

What details are you talking about? They specifically told you about $9b stolen by Gen. Azazi. Yet the President didn't make any move to repatriate the money.
Re: Illegal Oil Deals: FG To Expose Officials Behind $69bn Loot In US Banks by executive12: 12:14pm On May 30, 2021
nedu666:
So a group of persons stole 69 billion dollars and obonla wrote the govt bout it in January 2019. So from January 2019 till may 2021 nothing was done about it and you expect us to believe this bull shit.

Secondly an American firm informed you that they can help recover d loot within 3months and since January 2019 the govt did nothing till now and you expect us to believe this bull crap

Based on American money laundering laws how did azazi move $9 billion to texas without been flagged by the dept of justice and fbi. How did some persons move $69billion Without been flagged.

Stop being naive. The Buhari government have not done anything about the revelation, probably because some of the looters are top members of the Buhari administration.
Re: Illegal Oil Deals: FG To Expose Officials Behind $69bn Loot In US Banks by Nijablast: 12:26pm On May 30, 2021
Naija147:

Are you not foolish for responding to something meaningless?

Just dont want you to inffect others with your stupidity
Re: Illegal Oil Deals: FG To Expose Officials Behind $69bn Loot In US Banks by executive12: 12:29pm On May 30, 2021
VictorUSA:
When the list comes out you'll see the names, you'll hear of the money but it'll not be used for tangeble things.

Don't expect to see any list because most of the looters will be top members of the ruling party.
Re: Illegal Oil Deals: FG To Expose Officials Behind $69bn Loot In US Banks by frog12: 12:37pm On May 30, 2021
how can ONE PERSON steal $9 billion dollars ?

so Obono-obla try very well inspite of all the allegations against him. MAYBE that's why they REMOVED HIM, he was doing a GOOD JOB!

SO what about HADIZA and the others ??
Re: Illegal Oil Deals: FG To Expose Officials Behind $69bn Loot In US Banks by VictorUSA(m): 12:53pm On May 30, 2021
executive12:

Don't expect to see any list because most of the looters will be top members of the ruling party.
For sure
Re: Illegal Oil Deals: FG To Expose Officials Behind $69bn Loot In US Banks by Eillyeillz(m): 1:57pm On May 30, 2021
EagleNest:
$6 billion is a lot of money to stash in an individual account.

It says $9 Billion actually.
Re: Illegal Oil Deals: FG To Expose Officials Behind $69bn Loot In US Banks by Tripssy: 2:00pm On May 30, 2021
Please someone should summerise
Re: Illegal Oil Deals: FG To Expose Officials Behind $69bn Loot In US Banks by EagleNest(m): 2:03pm On May 30, 2021
Eillyeillz:

It says $9 Billion actually.

That's quiet a huge sum of money to be domiciled in an individual account in a bank. How can this be true?
Re: Illegal Oil Deals: FG To Expose Officials Behind $69bn Loot In US Banks by Eillyeillz(m): 2:20pm On May 30, 2021
EagleNest:

That's quiet a huge sum of money to be domiciled in an individual account in a bank. How can this be true?

First thought that came to mind.
Re: Illegal Oil Deals: FG To Expose Officials Behind $69bn Loot In US Banks by Enyimbamercedes: 4:13pm On May 30, 2021
Elzakzaky:

Is it not better to 'waste' #2trillion on Npower, than to loot #28,000,000,000,000?

Is it not better to waste 1.5 bn dollars on refurbishing a refinery?

Is it not better to buy 40,000,000 hi-vis jackets for school children?

Keep being stupid!

I just hope your parents have other children
who have functional brain. If all your siblings have a brain like yours, I feel sorry for your parents.
Re: Illegal Oil Deals: FG To Expose Officials Behind $69bn Loot In US Banks by majole: 4:24pm On May 30, 2021
No loot would be recovered. MALAMI has been given his share hence nothing would happen
Re: Illegal Oil Deals: FG To Expose Officials Behind $69bn Loot In US Banks by Sipsum: 5:23pm On May 30, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

How was I wrong in what I wrote, or do you think I don't know the country's Forex reserve is depleted?

The coconut head I quoted was trying to make it political as usual, hence my rebuttal.

Oh my grin grin cheesy sorry about my outburst, omo this country is a serious mess.
People don't even know how simple economics work. Haba.
Re: Illegal Oil Deals: FG To Expose Officials Behind $69bn Loot In US Banks by Gfskw: 5:50pm On May 30, 2021
Another lies
Re: Illegal Oil Deals: FG To Expose Officials Behind $69bn Loot In US Banks by Coronavirus1: 6:56pm On May 30, 2021
smith1985:

Ahhh so e pain u hypocrisy? and u get mouth dey insult pmb..u r doomed for life.any day u complain about.hardship ur mouth go seal...smell off.cursed fellow.
Hungry they wire your belle go eat pmb poo
Re: Illegal Oil Deals: FG To Expose Officials Behind $69bn Loot In US Banks by juniorstar(m): 11:04pm On May 30, 2021
Some ppl cant make heaven...stealing an entire nation's wealth for personal use.
As if no be all of us go use the light, security, good roads,goods school, equipped hospitals.
You steal the money, since no good roads and insecurity u think say u wise u charter plane. Plan crash u die, after some years we discover your loot and it is returned to be relooted. U are not doing us...u are actually doing yourself.
Re: Illegal Oil Deals: FG To Expose Officials Behind $69bn Loot In US Banks by Nobody: 5:26am On May 31, 2021
Crownbefitsme:

https://punchng.com/illegal-oil-deals-fg-to-expose-officials-behind-69bn-loot-in-us-banks/

01000111010011110100010000100000010100110100000101010110010001010010000001001101010110010010000001010011010011110101010101001100
#ARTHSOS; #PLANETSOS {
#GEOENGINEERING
#WEATHERMODIFICATION
#GMO
#BIOTECH
#BIOHAZARD
#THEELECTROSHAMAN; #SDM; #GENESIS
} @RoyalMarines !!! #BOBTHEBUILDER; #RISKY; #042REPORT; #IPOB; #ÓDÚÁ; #MASSOB; #REDLIGHTDISTRICT; #AMBERALERT; #ANONYMOUS; #ENVIRONMENTALHEALTH !!! ENDIF {!!! #BOBRISKY !!!}

#MAGBONETIDO #LOTTO #KM48 #RCCG #MOWE #IBAFO #ACEPIXELS #NAIRAMARLEY #NOMANNERS #ITSAMADNESS #SIGMUNDFREUD #BATTABOX #TBT #GDFOLK " @Afam4Eva "

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers Governor Fubara Denies Sacking Rivers CJ, CoS, Others / Fire Guts Canadian Embassy Building In Abuja / ‘your Letter Lacks Respect’ — Obi Of Onitsha Tackles Soludo’s Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.