Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

How Many Months Does It Really To Process { PR} To Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many Months Does It Really To Process { PR} To Canada (3348 Views)

Becoming A Canadian Citizen: From PR To Citizen In Under 4 Years / Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? / He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Months Does It Really To Process { PR} To Canada by Rashord007(m): 7:55am On May 30, 2021
Please Guys... How many Months does it takes to process PR permanent Resident In Canada.

Cause am Confused, Rumors....
Some said 6 months
While Other Rumors 6 years....

Mature mind in the House.. Pls no Insult!
Re: How Many Months Does It Really To Process { PR} To Canada by ednut1(m): 8:46am On May 30, 2021
Rashord007:
Please Guys... How many Months does it takes to process PR permanent Resident In Canada.

Some said 6 months

different time frames for different people. I started in late 2017, before I was able to sort my transcript from School and ican plus nasu strike na April 2018 educational evaluation take, for some other people it took less than 2 months. To get the required scores in ielts I wrote it 7 times between February 2018 to April 2019, for some people they wrote it once, some wrote two times. After putting in applications in April, I missed the invitation for May due to low scores, my scores was called in June 2019, visa came out February 2020, for some people that we applied together they get the visa in November 2019, some got in April 2020, some got December 2020. So there is set no time frame. One more thing agents promising pr are scammers avoid them.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Months Does It Really To Process { PR} To Canada by Rashord007(m): 8:59am On May 30, 2021
ednut1:
different time frames for different people. I started in late 2017, before I was able to sort my transcript from School and ican plus nasu strike na April 2018 educational evaluation take, for some other people it took less than 2 months. To get the required scores in ielts I wrote it 7 times between February 2018 to April 2019, for some people they wrote it once, some wrote two times. After putting in applications in April, I missed the invitation for May due to low scores, my scores was called in June 2019, visa came out February 2020, for some people that we applied together they get the visa in November 2019, some got in April 2020, some got December 2020. So there is set no time frame. One more thing agents promising pr are scammers avoid them.

Wow ok

1 Like

Re: How Many Months Does It Really To Process { PR} To Canada by Gentleman001: 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2021
ednut1:
Thank you for this info.. please like how much in minimum once need prepared Down for this processing...
Re: How Many Months Does It Really To Process { PR} To Canada by ednut1(m): 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
Gentleman001:

Thank you for this info.. please like how much in minimum once need prepared Down for this processing...
many processes along the way. Ielts- 79k. Transcript depending on school-, evaluation of credentials. Application fee, medical fees, police report fee, application fee and biometric fees, money required in account ( proof of funds). Google them to know the costs and prices.

4 Likes

Re: How Many Months Does It Really To Process { PR} To Canada by kizwid(m): 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
ednut1:
many processes along the way. Ielts- 79k. Transcript depending on school-, evaluation of credentials. Application fee, medical fees, police report fee, application fee and biometric fees, money required in account ( proof of funds). Google them to know the costs and prices.
do they accept the student copy of transcript
Re: How Many Months Does It Really To Process { PR} To Canada by ednut1(m): 7:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
[quote author=kizwid post=102307702]
do they accept the student copy of transcript [/ no
Re: How Many Months Does It Really To Process { PR} To Canada by solelymade: 10:39am On Jun 03, 2021
kizwid:

do they accept the student copy of transcript
No!!! The transcript goes directly from your school to the evaluating body, same as your verification.
Re: How Many Months Does It Really To Process { PR} To Canada by Richdee1(m): 11:47am On Jun 03, 2021
OGA just start first, a lot of factors would definitely play out

3 Likes

Re: How Many Months Does It Really To Process { PR} To Canada by toyin03(f): 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
Good day all.

I'm also in the same situation with the OP. what is the first thing to do? I haven't sat for IELTS or anything?

What exactly is the first step. I really look forward to getting a reply o.

Thanks
Re: How Many Months Does It Really To Process { PR} To Canada by toyin03(f): 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
Oga Richdee1 n Ednut1, abeg no ignore o. Thanks
Re: How Many Months Does It Really To Process { PR} To Canada by ednut1(m): 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2021

1 Like

Re: How Many Months Does It Really To Process { PR} To Canada by moyin29: 9:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
toyin03:
Good day all.

I'm also in the same situation with the OP. what is the first thing to do? I haven't sat for IELTS or anything?

What exactly is the first step. I really look forward to getting a reply o.

Thanks

Read for IELTS, Evaluate your results with ECA and write IELTS exam, when the two are ready then apply

1 Like

Re: How Many Months Does It Really To Process { PR} To Canada by Ndimkaoha: 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
Do your WES evaluation first the followed by the exam

1 Like

Re: How Many Months Does It Really To Process { PR} To Canada by toyin03(f): 11:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ndimkaoha:
Do your WES evaluation first the followed by the exam

Thank you.
Re: How Many Months Does It Really To Process { PR} To Canada by toyin03(f): 11:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
moyin29:

Read for IELTS, Evaluate your results with ECA and write IELTS exam, when the two are ready then apply
thank you.
Re: How Many Months Does It Really To Process { PR} To Canada by toyin03(f): 11:24pm On Jun 05, 2021
ednut1:
https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled
thank you. I spent hours reading through. Turns out my job function falls under the category C which means I'm not even qualified. It hurts!
Re: How Many Months Does It Really To Process { PR} To Canada by ednut1(m): 1:18am On Jun 06, 2021
toyin03:
thank you. I spent hours reading through. Turns out my job function falls under the category C which means I'm not even qualified. It hurts!
bank teller?

1 Like

Re: How Many Months Does It Really To Process { PR} To Canada by toyin03(f): 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
ednut1:
bank teller?
yup yup
Re: How Many Months Does It Really To Process { PR} To Canada by toyin03(f): 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2021
Elders on this page! I greet y'all. Ineed your advise.

Seeing that my job function doesn't qualify for this role, I had to convince my BF to be on this journey with me. He'll be the PA and we intend to get married as we progress.

But the drawback now is reading they haven't been any draws lately and we're just about to begin. Is there a probability they want to stop the program entirely? (although I hope not). I've read about PNP too and it's process but not having a relative nor job offer is challenging for us.

I just need an advise if its okay to proceed with so much uncertainty. Thanks

Cc: ednut1
Re: How Many Months Does It Really To Process { PR} To Canada by ednut1(m): 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
toyin03:
Elders on this page! I greet y'all. Ineed your advise.

Seeing that my job function doesn't qualify for this role, I had to convince my BF to be on this journey with me. He'll be the PA and we intend to get married as we progress.

But the drawback now is reading they haven't been any draws lately and we're just about to begin. Is there a probability they want to stop the program entirely? (although I hope not). I've read about PNP too and it's process but not having a relative nor job offer is challenging for us.

I just need an advise if its okay to proceed with so much uncertainty. Thanks

Cc: ednut1
there is labour shortage in Canada. They cannot afford to stop express entry.
Re: How Many Months Does It Really To Process { PR} To Canada by babakb: 12:14am On Oct 25, 2021
Rashord007:

Some said 6 months

Just start first, people always summarise the situation but the truth is Canada PR is not a freebie, millions of candidates enter the EE pool and the Canadian government and provinces select the best among them.

So just start and enter the pool cool cool cool
Re: How Many Months Does It Really To Process { PR} To Canada by toyin03(f): 6:33am On Oct 25, 2021
ednut1:
there is labour shortage in Canada. They cannot afford to stop express entry.
thank you for this. You just gave us hope.
Re: How Many Months Does It Really To Process { PR} To Canada by onyexx: 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2021
toyin03:
yup yup

Is this your only work experience? If it isn’t then check what NOC codes your other past work experiences fall under( assuming you have other experiences o)

1 Like

Re: How Many Months Does It Really To Process { PR} To Canada by toyin03(f): 2:16pm On Oct 25, 2021
onyexx:

Is this your only work experience? If it isn’t then check what NOC codes your other past work experiences fall under( assuming you have other experiences o)
this is the only one post nysc. Others isn't up to a year and non continuous and I'm not ready/chanced to travel back to where I served for a reference letter.

Thanks for your inputs.
Re: How Many Months Does It Really To Process { PR} To Canada by toyin03(f): 11:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
Hi guys, I've searched through the main thread and I can't seem to find answers to my question. My partner has just his bsc and a HSE cert, now I'm not sure if the HSE cert will count as 2 or more certs. He intends to go for another short course (BCS) but the certificate will be out by August 2022 meaning we start the evaluation August and God knows how long that'll take before creating a profile.

My question is can we go ahead with the evaluation on probability? If it comes back negative, hope we don't have to pay for a fresh evaluation. Is there an option where we can just add the certificate to be evaluated?

I'm worried cos of the time here. I'll appreciate y'all reply. Thanks.
Re: How Many Months Does It Really To Process { PR} To Canada by ednut1(m): 11:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
toyin03:
Hi guys, I've searched through the main thread and I can't seem to find answers to my question. My partner has just his bsc and a HSE cert, now I'm not sure if the HSE cert will count as 2 or more certs. He intends to go for another short course (BCS) but the certificate will be out by August 2022 meaning we start the evaluation August and God knows how long that'll take before creating a profile.

My question is can we go ahead with the evaluation on probability? If it comes back negative, hope we don't have to pay for a fresh evaluation. Is there an option where we can just add the certificate to be evaluated?

I'm worried cos of the time here. I'll appreciate y'all reply. Thanks.
hse does not count. No transcript

1 Like

Re: How Many Months Does It Really To Process { PR} To Canada by toyin03(f): 6:16am On Oct 30, 2021
ednut1:
hse does not count. No transcript
alright man, I thought as much. Gracias
Re: How Many Months Does It Really To Process { PR} To Canada by toyin03(f): 8:35am On Oct 30, 2021
I'll really appreciate response concerning my WES question.

Let's say I've already sent for a certificate to be evaluated, and another certificate comes at a later date. Do I pay newly for it to be evaluated or just add it to the previously evaluated one. I can't find answers anywhere.

Thank you.
Re: How Many Months Does It Really To Process { PR} To Canada by seniorboy1(m): 10:03am On Oct 30, 2021
toyin03:
I'll really appreciate response concerning my WES question.

Let's say I've already sent for a certificate to be evaluated, and another certificate comes at a later date. Do I pay newly for it to be evaluated or just add it to the previously evaluated one. I can't find answers anywhere.

Thank you.

If your previous evaluation has been completed (or given estimated completion date on your dashboard), you will need to upgrade the report and it will cost C$100. Your upgraded report would contain both credentials.

If your previous evaluation has not been completed or at document/verification submission stage, you need to send a mail to WES for addition of credential. This is free.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Months Does It Really To Process { PR} To Canada by toask111: 12:37pm On Oct 30, 2021
Elders please having checked the NOC category, below is what I think I fall under:

Unit Group: 0414-other Managers in Public Admin

Broad Occupational Category: 0

Skill Level: A

Do I qualify to apply?
Re: How Many Months Does It Really To Process { PR} To Canada by ednut1(m): 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
toask111:
Elders please having checked the NOC category, below is what I think I fall under:

Unit Group: 0414-other Managers in Public Admin

Broad Occupational Category: 0

Skill Level: A

Do I qualify to apply?
https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled read page 1

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flight ticket cost to US,CT / Dongguan The Commercial Sex Capital Of China. / A Friend Won Dv Lottery 2015-pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.