Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,569 members, 7,812,840 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

See The Foodstuffs I Bought Ahead Of IPOB Sit At Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Foodstuffs I Bought Ahead Of IPOB Sit At Home (2870 Views)

Niger & Cameroon Refuse To Buy The FOODSTUFFS Form The Fulani Herdsmen / Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Foodstuffs I Bought Ahead Of IPOB Sit At Home by donsolo4u2c(m): 8:08am On May 30, 2021
I bought This Foodstuffs Ahead Of IPOB sit at Home Tomorrow.

Well, today I went to market very early in the morning to pick this items for stew ahead of Sit at home.

I bought one painter of tomatoes for N2000.

With this fish which cost N1600.

We have other ingredients to prepare it already in our cupboard.

I and my wife is already in the kitchen preparing it. This may take a little while like 50minutes but before the spicy stew will be ready, we just decided to fry 8eggs for our three daughters who looks hungry in the parlor where they are watching Jim-jam cartoon on Gotv

4 Likes

Re: See The Foodstuffs I Bought Ahead Of IPOB Sit At Home by crossfire(m): 8:10am On May 30, 2021
Looool enjoy

2 Likes

Re: See The Foodstuffs I Bought Ahead Of IPOB Sit At Home by FreedomArmy: 8:13am On May 30, 2021
Nna give me address. I'm coming with jars of freshly tapped palm wine udo diri gi na ezi na ulo gi

23 Likes

Re: See The Foodstuffs I Bought Ahead Of IPOB Sit At Home by doggedfighter(f): 8:14am On May 30, 2021
Happy sit at home.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Foodstuffs I Bought Ahead Of IPOB Sit At Home by AmuAwusa: 8:16am On May 30, 2021
Guy you _fucked up.

Where is the ofe Nsala spices or have you forgotten it's ofe Nsala day?

1 Like

Re: See The Foodstuffs I Bought Ahead Of IPOB Sit At Home by Jostoman: 8:16am On May 30, 2021
Can you imagine see fish of 1600 and the small pepper she bought for 2000naira and they are blaming youth that went to border.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Foodstuffs I Bought Ahead Of IPOB Sit At Home by Kriss216: 8:21am On May 30, 2021
If you're not sitting at home, you're wrong.

God bless Biafra!

19 Likes

Re: See The Foodstuffs I Bought Ahead Of IPOB Sit At Home by helinues: 8:22am On May 30, 2021
@ op, make I come sit at home with you?

grin cheesy
Re: See The Foodstuffs I Bought Ahead Of IPOB Sit At Home by GuyWise101(m): 8:24am On May 30, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

We are mourning and this sit at home is not a time for celebration

Millions killed and you are buying foodstuff to celebrate their death Doesn't make sense.
Re: See The Foodstuffs I Bought Ahead Of IPOB Sit At Home by okeyglm: 8:26am On May 30, 2021
remember also to pray for the departed souls. not only to eat and sit idle at home .3

1 Like

Re: See The Foodstuffs I Bought Ahead Of IPOB Sit At Home by JavaScript9091: 8:26am On May 30, 2021
Bros enjoy life
Re: See The Foodstuffs I Bought Ahead Of IPOB Sit At Home by Vicotex(m): 8:27am On May 30, 2021
Guy drop address make i bring crate of hero beer �
Re: See The Foodstuffs I Bought Ahead Of IPOB Sit At Home by GOATandYAMtheory: 8:29am On May 30, 2021
When the real war starts, you will be needing more than 1000 times of this..

Una go get sense by force

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Foodstuffs I Bought Ahead Of IPOB Sit At Home by goodnessme1(f): 8:44am On May 30, 2021
We will remember our fall hero.

No matter what Igbo man does,Nigerians must hate you just like the baboon above me.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Foodstuffs I Bought Ahead Of IPOB Sit At Home by HolyMonks: 8:48am On May 30, 2021
You did well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Foodstuffs I Bought Ahead Of IPOB Sit At Home by donbachi(m): 8:51am On May 30, 2021
Enjoyment.

1 Like

Re: See The Foodstuffs I Bought Ahead Of IPOB Sit At Home by Brimstone77: 8:53am On May 30, 2021
[s]
GOATandYAMtheory:

[/s]
YOUR SENSE ===>0.000%

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Foodstuffs I Bought Ahead Of IPOB Sit At Home by limeta(f): 9:01am On May 30, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:

which war?
who will be waring who
na una dey make fulani think say them be supperman
when in short they no body
so i ask again who will be fighting who

8 Likes

Re: See The Foodstuffs I Bought Ahead Of IPOB Sit At Home by Orubebe01: 9:02am On May 30, 2021
Correct nwafo

1 Like

Re: See The Foodstuffs I Bought Ahead Of IPOB Sit At Home by 1MCN: 9:08am On May 30, 2021
Even the governors issuing stupid rebuttal orders will not be on the streets tomorrow. They'll be in their homes issuing orders through their phones and laptops.

Stay at home.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Foodstuffs I Bought Ahead Of IPOB Sit At Home by ChiefSosa(m): 9:11am On May 30, 2021
we just decided to fry 8eggs for our daughters
How many daughters??

1 Like

Re: See The Foodstuffs I Bought Ahead Of IPOB Sit At Home by donsolo4u2c(m): 9:16am On May 30, 2021
ChiefSosa:

How many daughters??

Three
Re: See The Foodstuffs I Bought Ahead Of IPOB Sit At Home by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:20am On May 30, 2021
helinues:
@ op, make I come sit at home with you?

grin cheesy

Ndi homo from South West, him get balls like you biko

1 Like

Re: See The Foodstuffs I Bought Ahead Of IPOB Sit At Home by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:41am On May 30, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:

What is the sense in war

Na by force to live with you

Nigeria will NEVER be a conquered state by the Fulanis

Get that into your skull

1 Like

Re: See The Foodstuffs I Bought Ahead Of IPOB Sit At Home by bjtinz: 9:49am On May 30, 2021
donsolo4u2c:

Three

shocked na so una like eggs? Eight kwa.

Hope say get enough air freshener for later use. . . If u know u know. . . grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Foodstuffs I Bought Ahead Of IPOB Sit At Home by VictorUSA(m): 10:13am On May 30, 2021
I feel like visiting you. Barack Obama will like this.
Re: See The Foodstuffs I Bought Ahead Of IPOB Sit At Home by floss(m): 10:39am On May 30, 2021
Ok
Re: See The Foodstuffs I Bought Ahead Of IPOB Sit At Home by GOATandYAMtheory: 10:44am On May 30, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

What is the sense in war

Na by force to live with you

Nigeria will NEVER be a conquered state by the Fulanis

Get that into your skull
so you dey fear war and you dey do hit and run to security agents grin

Bloody cowards
Re: See The Foodstuffs I Bought Ahead Of IPOB Sit At Home by pozehnani(f): 10:47am On May 30, 2021
Will this take you through the stay at home? You don't even know how long it's going to last. It could get worst and the stay extended. Then how will you cope?

You should have bought them in baskets. Lol...
Re: See The Foodstuffs I Bought Ahead Of IPOB Sit At Home by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:49am On May 30, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:
so you dey fear war and you dey do hit and run to security agents grin

Bloody cowards
grin grin Na only ESN una face ooooo, una dey conduct air strikes

You speak about war cause you are in the advantage with access to weapons meant to fight actual war and not citizens

Let everyone have equal access to these weapons and let's see if your likes will speak afterwards!

Cowards hiding behind uniform and guns

(1) (2) (Reply)

White Diplomat Driver Hit A Nigerian Army On Duty At Mogadishu Contonment Abuja / Gen Innocent Orji Of Biafra National Guard Test Run Nuclear Guilded Missiles-vid / Dear Muslims, Since 1999 Southeast Governors Are All Christian/christian Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.