Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps (51563 Views)

Airfares May Drop As Dangote Slashes Price Of Jet A1 / Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) / Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by Cassandrax: 10:13am On May 30, 2021
If any one in Nigeria tells you that your nnamdi kanu ran away, ask him why buhari is not in sambisa forest leading the war against gboko haram.

If anyone from the south west tells you that the Igbos are setting their house on fire, tell them that the Igbo youths can't fold their hands and watch foreigners rape and kill their mothers, sisters and relatives.

If anyone from the middle belt especially Plateau and Benue state tells you that kanu lacks strategy, inform them that they(middlebeltans) have become visitors in their own land, so they have no right to advice you.

Be wise always in your answers here on nairaland.com.

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by November24(f): 10:14am On May 30, 2021
goatgoat093:
Meanwhile we are still waiting for work to commence in Osun state airport project, Tinubu come and 'epp us oooo! angry

You mean Osogbo multi-internattional Ear-port sad

2 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by Oteikwu1(m): 10:14am On May 30, 2021
Dis man blood to d hot
Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by nonhuman(m): 10:14am On May 30, 2021
somalianprince:
Always spewing nonsense while your useless backward Imo state is being burnt down. I am yet to see you in any Imo related threads

I am not Igbo, but look at the comment you are making against your own self, some of you don't have sense, most of you are Lagos children my mama talk say I be Ibo, I won't the difference between anambra and IMO, even IMO were caved out from anambra,
Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by PHIPEX(m): 10:15am On May 30, 2021
Imagine the kind of things Nigeria imports? Other airports will still leave Innoson and import from America because of inferiority complex.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by FBIBOT(m): 10:15am On May 30, 2021
heniford2:
"Ugwuanyi" Governor of Enugu na your mate the build all this things your own na to dey wear white cloth the shout Enugu is in the hand of God before na hand of devil e dey mumu governor

grin grin
Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by MRV101(m): 10:16am On May 30, 2021
Una own good ooh, Abia is nothing to write home about.
Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by Nobody: 10:16am On May 30, 2021
ogwumgbe:
\

UGM has already achieved our aim for us: exploitation of security forces on Igbos on the guise of mounting check points so stop crying more than the bereaved. Today the entire South East region is as peaceful as an Island. We are not senseless abokis, ok we know our targets and fight professionally

You know your targets okwaya? Let me laugh in foolishness cheesy
Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:16am On May 30, 2021
Orubebe01:
Ugwuanyi is only a governor on billboard. Go to Enugu, you will understand with me
He submitted Enugu into the hands of God so that he can hang on billboards while God do his work.
God will do his work as God and still come and do the work of Enugu governor while the governor collects the money and snatch people's lands
Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by somalianprince: 10:16am On May 30, 2021
Remove Lagos which is the former capital Nigeria, there's nothing like development in yoruba land. This is typical SW, do you call this development? From Osogbo to Ibadan to Ado Ekiti, Abeokuta and Akure, they are all villages filled with mud houses and rustic brown roofs

Focusmind:

All these are not necessary. I don't know why you guys have made chest beating a hubby. The southwest you are castigating is playing host to a lot Igbo owned businesses that cannot survive in Igbo land. The SW still control and host 70% of Nigeria corporate business and one of the most developed regions in Nigeria according to UNDP report.

See politicians as your problem and not some folks from the SW or North. Be liberal and eschew bitterness and hatred. You have a common enemy- your leaders.

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by ogwumgbe: 10:17am On May 30, 2021
yommen:

It's obvious you can neither survive a day or enjoy life without bringing Yoruba into matter. I call this inferiority complex. We are not noise makers, body.

Don't mind the idiot. His type is the reason Fulanis are insulting everybody
Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by nonhuman(m): 10:19am On May 30, 2021
YoungLionken:
Innoson be making waves..

Those without value always clamor for war!

You don't expect the likes of Innoson, Allen Onyeama, Peter Obi, E-Money, David Umahi, Chris Ngige and a host of others to be longing for war!!

Change your mindset today, focus on your inner growth and develop your value..

Kudos Innoson cool...
the only people talking about war is the Nigerian state, tell them that, biafrans/ ipob where peaceful people but they brought way to them, they were on their own then send Fulani Magruder to murder them in their sleep destroy their crops rape their women, and when they decide to help themselves the Nigerian state unleash mehem, this is the truth stop accusing the innocent

2 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by ogwumgbe: 10:20am On May 30, 2021
somalianprince:
Remove Lagos which is the former capital Nigeria, there's nothing like development in yoruba land. This is typical SW, do you call this development? From Osogbo to Ibadan to Ado Ekiti, Abeokuta and Akure, they are all villages filled with mud houses and rustic brown roofs

Please don't mind that idiot, he's a Notherner trying to bring division among the South, We are now in the era of unity of the South any post that intends to divide the South should be ignored and be marked as a post from a terrorist. Please don't mind the idiot

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by ogwumgbe: 10:22am On May 30, 2021
Tetehjewels:

You know your targets okwaya? Let me laugh in foolishness cheesy

Na nne gi na eje n'ubi kita núdo na enweghi nsogbu obula bu make UGM, ewezuga ya, ndi ugwu ga ala nne gi núbi
Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by Blackdisciple(m): 10:23am On May 30, 2021
For sure the south is going...

These are the things when lai Mohamed, Adamu Garba, the other Garba that knows how to yern jagons sees they will come out and say the North will not allow Nigeria to break up.

We the south are going to part ways with the North
Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by goatgoat093: 10:23am On May 30, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Inakogheri! As you don't know I am your fellow Igbo man yet saying YOUR people. Who did you think I was? An ofe mmiri or an Aboki? Enyi abum nwafor Igbo and what UGM are doing is the height of stupidity.

Creating anarchy in your own home with your own hands forgetting that criminal elements are not our friends
If you're Igbo then I'm Chinese. Nwokem take a seat!

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by Nobody: 10:28am On May 30, 2021
goatgoat093:

If you're Igbo then I'm Chinese. Nwokem take a seat!

Inapuara? You think anyone who speaks against UGM isn't Igbo? My own Late father fought the Biafran war and almost singlehandedly rescued my village from the Nigerian soldiers.

Ojukwu could not achieve biafra through war and conflict and you think UGM or Nnamdi would be able to achieve this through similar methods this 21st century?

Ura ga-eju onye nwuru anwu afo. O na-abu a si nwata wuba ahu, o saba afo ya. You are still a child
Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by Legendforte: 10:30am On May 30, 2021
Still yet, Obiano failed woefully in Anambra. Can't wait for November 6. He must account for his administration.
Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by Nobody: 10:33am On May 30, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Na nne gi na eje n'ubi kita núdo na enweghi nsogbu obula bu make UGM, ewezuga ya, ndi ugwu ga ala nne gi núbi

You are very stupid. Perhaps your own sisters and mother have been raped by you or others. See your lousy mindset!

We have clans and communities and you are here propagating falsehood as fed to you by Nnamdi that our families are endangered in Igboland because of Hausa people?

Our own Igbo land that we sleep with akparaja under our pillow?

Boy stop this nonsense
Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by thugthang(m): 10:35am On May 30, 2021
owobokiri:
Obianos attire tho..
He looks like one General Boy loaf..
Wallahi I no know say na em. I been the wonder who con dress like that
Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by mu2sa2: 10:39am On May 30, 2021
heniford2:
"Ugwuanyi" Governor of Enugu na your mate the build all this things your own na to dey wear white cloth the shout Enugu is in the hand of God before na hand of devil e dey mumu governor
Also blame the crooked "men of god" wining and dining with him, and telling him to hoodwink you guys with in the hand of whatever.
Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by dominion001(m): 10:41am On May 30, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Just take a minute to imagine how Biafra will look like if achieved with every power resting in hands of Igbos to control their destiny...
when Nnamdi Kanu prays before any broadcast he uses igbo Languge, and someone like you are agitating for a biafra that "every power will rest in the hands of igbos, but u guys are still saying Biafra is for both South South and South East.
You guys have better have a rethink if your thinking is that of dominating Biafra, that is if eventually realised because Niger deltans won't allow that.
Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by ogwumgbe: 10:42am On May 30, 2021
Tetehjewels:

You are very stupid. Perhaps your own sisters and mother have been raped by you or others. See your lousy mindset!

We have clans and communities and you are here propagating falsehood as fed to you by Nnamdi that our families are endangered in Igboland because of Hausa people?

Our own Igbo land that we sleep with akparaja under our pillow?

Boy stop this nonsense
j

Nwanne i bu idiot, the records are there that Enugu State was attacked by Fulani herdsmen, their women raped and many sluttered like cows, the same thing in Ebonyi, what are you talking about common get out of here you idiot produced by Fulanis sperm, Bleep off
Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by Salvofthesouth(m): 10:45am On May 30, 2021
heniford2:
na mistake we made to vote that one person way use 30million build lion for okpara square pack senseless man a mistake which we go correct soon if PDP no bring beta person come 2023 na another party we dey vote so

You and who? Which election? In which country?
Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by Chris2863(m): 10:45am On May 30, 2021
goatgoat093:
Meanwhile we are still waiting for work to commence in Osun state airport project, Tinubu come and 'epp us oooo! angry

How many people fit afford flight ticket in Osun?? grin
Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by Nobody: 10:47am On May 30, 2021
ogwumgbe:
j

Nwanne i bu idiot, the records are there that Enugu State was attacked by Fulani herdsmen, their women raped and many sluttered like cows, the same thing in Ebonyi, what are you talking about common get out of here you idiot produced by Fulanis sperm, Bleep off

Ikpere ewu dika gi. See you and your senseless reasoning. So because it happened in Enugu then we should use our own hands to destroy our own land and create even more insecurity?

You are a compound fool. Nnamdi Kanus anus scrubber

2 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by NnamdiN: 10:51am On May 30, 2021
I dont get why you guys keep calling it the longest runaway after the actual longest runway. Is it really necessary to emphasize on the runway?

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by ogwumgbe: 10:52am On May 30, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Ikpere ewu dika gi. See you and your senseless reasoning. So because it happened in Enugu then we should use our own hands to destroy our own land and create even more insecurity?

You are a compound fool. Nnamdi Kanus anus scrubber

You are a complete efulefu, well I am happy that you have no say or control in what's happening, wail from now till tomorrow, UGM has come to stay bro, moronic Fulani ass licker
Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by Nobody: 10:55am On May 30, 2021
ogwumgbe:

You are a complete efulefu, well I am happy that you have no say or control in what's happening, wail from now till tomorrow, UGM has come to stay bro, moronic Fulani ass licker

I have no control and neither do you. They say when a goat is eating your neighbors corn and you refuse to chase it away, when it finishes it will start eating yours.

Your stupidity is to the high heavens for thinking UGM is doing you any good.

As Igbos we were once regarded as very intelligent people but with people like you and Nnamdi, this needs to be questioned.

Anuohia. Nnamdis personal im-bec-ile

3 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by ogwumgbe: 10:59am On May 30, 2021
Tetehjewels:

I have no control and neither do you. They say when a goat is eating your neighbors corn and you refuse to chase it away, when it finishes it will start eating yours.

Your stupidity is to the high heavens for thinking UGM is doing you any good.

As Igbos we were once regarded as very intelligent people but with people like you and Nnamdi, this needs to be questioned.

Anuohia. Nnamdis personal im-bec-ile

Your type is the reason the igbos were perpetually subjugated by people less intelligent. I don't need to liaise with you please Bleep off from my side, cowardly is contagious, I don't wish to be you. saboteur

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by olawonder(m): 11:06am On May 30, 2021
The igbos are a blessing to nigeria! Very resourceful ppl... only problem I hv with them is their bigotry towards other tribes; always thinking they’re better than everyone else
Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by Nobody: 11:07am On May 30, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Your type is the reason the igbos were perpetually subjugated by people less intelligent. I don't need to liaise with you please Bleep off from my side, cowardly is contagious, I don't wish to be you. saboteur

The true coward is your Nnamdi who is sending off youth and sons from other families to die while he feeds fat and sleeps comfortably outside the country with his family.

The real idiot are people like you who do not even realize you are stupid despite being swallowed up by stupidity.

My late father fought the Biafran war from the front unlike your puppet master who may be busy having sex with his woman now while laughing at how gullible y'all are.

Jokes on you mo-ron

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Patches Potholes On Sagamu-Ore Axis Of The Lagos-Benin Expressway / How My Family Escaped Turkey Earthquake - Nigerian Survivor Speaks (Pix) / Driver Loses Control, Ends Up In Casket Shop, Seller Insists He Must Buy All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.