Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,316 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps (51561 Views)

Airfares May Drop As Dangote Slashes Price Of Jet A1 / Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) / Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by ogwumgbe: 11:12am On May 30, 2021
Tetehjewels:

The true coward is your Nnamdi who is sending off youth and sons from other families to die while he feeds fat and sleeps comfortably outside the country with his family.

The real idiot are people like you who do not even realize you are stupid despite being swallowed up by stupidity.

My late father fought the Biafran war from the front unlike your puppet master who may be busy having sex with his woman now while laughing at how gullible y'all are.

Jokes on you mo-ron

Your definition of intelligence is to cower to Fulanis while they dictate to you who governs you and who doesn't, come to your land, collect your resources to develop their region while giving you crumbs from what's rightly yours, if the above is the definition of your intelligence, then I am sorry to say you need to visit the psychiatrist next door

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 11:16am On May 30, 2021
I bet my ass its gonna be among the world class airport soon
I hail igbo people unity is the only thing and self motivation and encouraging
Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by hardon1(m): 11:19am On May 30, 2021
Why do I feel this is fake news... Dem just edit innosun put there grin grin grin
Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by Nobody: 11:21am On May 30, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Your definition of intelligence is to cower to Fulanis while they dictate to you who governs you and who doesn't, come to your land, collect your resources to develop their region while giving you crumbs from what's rightly yours, if the above is the definition of your intelligence, then I am sorry to say you need to visit the psychiatrist next door

My definition of stupidity is you who for some dumb reasons assumes he has been ruled by fulanis all his life forgetting the era of the Azikiwes, Obasanjos, the goodlucks and co.

My definition of stupidity is you taking sides with a political party for 16 years and they still disregarded you and did nothing for you and then you transfer your aggression to another party while looking away from those who neglected us for 16 solid years.

Your brain is obviously a very small one which is the reason it cannot think far or properly so I will let you off with a prayer that one day you will wake up to kiss common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by erico2k2(m): 11:26am On May 30, 2021
ANSMEDIA:
Innoson vehicle manufacturing company based in Anambra state has begun production of jet-steps for the upcoming Anambra international airport.

Anambra international airport with the longest runway in Nigeria outside MMIA has positioned itself as the international gateway to the igbo land.

Anambra international airport is expected to resume commercial flights soon as finishing works are nearing completion.

Lalasticlala
If not for tribalism, all airports in Nigeria should use this just like all police force should use his vehicles

2 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by ogwumgbe: 11:28am On May 30, 2021
Tetehjewels:

My definition of stupidity is you who for some dumb reasons assumes he has been ruled by fulanis all his life forgetting the era of the Azikiwes, Obasanjos, the goodlucks and co.

My definition of stupidity is you taking sides with a political party for 16 years and they still disregarded you and did nothing for you and then you transfer your aggression to another party while looking away from those who neglected us for 16 solid years.

Your brain is obviously a very small one which is the reason it cannot think far or properly so I will let you off with a prayer that one day you will wake up to kiss common sense.

No wonder I can now understand where you are coming from. Look at this idiot talking of Azikiwe, and don't bring in Good luck Jonathan and OBJ in this discussion. I am talking of the South East, Well I don't blame you because you are among those that the Fulanis have been bribing to to subjugate the igbo masses to maintain the status quo: cry me a river, power belongs to the people and people have risen up to take what rightly belongs to them and I am afraid that soon the masses will treat the Bleep up of your kinds that have sold the beautiful igbo people to the Fulanis , bingo, ewu awusa
Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by Nobody: 11:42am On May 30, 2021
ogwumgbe:

No wonder I can now understand where you are coming from. Look at this idiot talking of Azikiwe, and don't bring in Good luck Jonathan and OBJ in this discussion. I am talking of the South East, Well I don't blame you because you are among those that the Fulanis have been bribing to to subjugate the igbo masses to maintain the status quo: cry me a river, power belongs to the people and people have risen up to take what rightly belongs to them and I am afraid that soon the masses will treat the Bleep up of your kinds that have sold the beautiful igbo people to the Fulanis , bingo, ewu awusa

So Good luck and Azikiwe no longer represented us? Ebele kwa oo or did he deceive you with his isiagu? grin

Enyi go and carry gun and take the power and come back tomorrow crying because obviously you learned nothing from Biafran civil war.

You actually think one country out there cares about us enough to fight with us? You are a bigger fool than I actually thought.

It is the desire of many countries outside the shores of Africa to see Nigeria disintegrate so they can have full control of Africa and Biafra will just be collateral damage.

Iraq which was producing far more oil than Nigeria was not spared and you think anyone gives a hoot about a non existent Biafra with nothing to offer the global economy yet?

Iwu anumanu confirmed. You still reason like a child. So much youthful exuberance but no sense

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by ogwumgbe: 11:49am On May 30, 2021
Tetehjewels:

So Good luck and Azikiwe no longer represented us? Ebele kwa oo or did he deceive you with his isiagu? grin

Enyi go and carry gun and take the power and come back tomorrow crying because obviously you learned nothing from Biafran civil war.

You actually think one country out there cares about us enough to fight with us? You are a bigger fool than I actually thought.

It is the desire of many countries outside the shores of Africa to see Nigeria disintegrate so they can have full control of Africa and Biafra will just be collateral damage.

Iraq which was producing far more oil than Nigeria was not spared and you think anyone gives a hoot about a non existent Biafra with nothing to offer the global economy yet?

Iwu anumanu confirmed. You still reason like a child. So much youthful exuberance but no sense

Like I said you are in idiot and among the fraudulent beneficiaries of the corrupt system and you are scared because the means of your false livelihood is threatened by the agitation. We have nothing to lose bro, he that is down fears no fall, We prefer the zoo to burn to ashes than to be a slave of anybody. Go and read the History of slave trade, where igbos instead of accepting slavery joined hands together and got drowned inside the river. Well I am sure that you are not even igbo but a terrorist from the north
Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by Legendforte: 11:52am On May 30, 2021
Tetehjewels:

I have no control and neither do you. They say when a goat is eating your neighbors corn and you refuse to chase it away, when it finishes it will start eating yours.

Your stupidity is to the high heavens for thinking UGM is doing you any good.

As Igbos we were once regarded as very intelligent people but with people like you and Nnamdi, this needs to be questioned.

Anuohia. Nnamdis personal im-bec-ile
Help me tell those brainless guys.
Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by Olatara(f): 11:57am On May 30, 2021
SmartPolician:

This is unnecessary.

Yes! It is.
Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by PoloG: 11:58am On May 30, 2021
Why is this in the sport section, how is this news related to sports?
Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by PoloG: 11:59am On May 30, 2021
hardon1:
Why do I feel this is fake news... Dem just edit innosun put there grin grin grin
no evidence ... grin grin
Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by iLegendd(m): 12:02pm On May 30, 2021
If these Biafrans get their country, they'll be better than Nigeria in less than 50 years.
Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 30, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Like I said you are in idiot and among the fraudulent beneficiaries of the corrupt system and you are scared because the means of your false livelihood is threatened by the agitation. We have nothing to lose bro, he that is down fears no fall, We prefer the zoo to burn to ashes than to be a slave of anybody. Go and read the History of slave trade, where igbos instead of accepting slavery joined hands together and got drowned inside the river. Well I am sure that you are not even igbo but a terrorist from the north

According to you I am a beneficiary of this govt but you forget our brothers are beneficiaries too since we have our businesses scattered in many states and also helping other countries develop their nations with our resources grin

An Igbo man owns banks, industries, hospitals in other states in Nigeria but none in his own state since we were marginalized for 16yrs yet you want Nigeria to break up and affect the same Igbo man whose life's sweat had been invested in same Nigeria?

You no get sense at all. Ihuna one small sense like that you don't have.

FYI I am Igbo from Abia state Nnamdi Kanus own abode and I say you and him are both highly stupid people.

As an investor I invest everywhere I find favourable for my biz and if by investing in other areas outside my state or region then yes I have benefited from Nigeria and so have a lot of us.

Imagine Nigeria disintegrating and then for the university in the middle belt which some of us Igbos attended to change name and then render the degrees and years spent there useless. Where will we begin from?

I repeat you are extremely stupid

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by Nature8(m): 12:22pm On May 30, 2021
ANSMEDIA:
Innoson vehicle manufacturing company based in Anambra state has begun production of jet-steps for the upcoming Anambra international airport.

Anambra international airport with the longest runway in Nigeria outside MMIA has positioned itself as the international gateway to the igbo land.

Anambra international airport is expected to resume commercial flights soon as finishing works are nearing completion.

This is wonderful cheesy
Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by Nature8(m): 12:27pm On May 30, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
I just love this Oga obiano of a governor. His dressing style na ebum ebu, na eko m eko.

grin
Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by ogwumgbe: 12:31pm On May 30, 2021
Tetehjewels:

According to you I am a beneficiary of this govt but you forget our brothers are beneficiaries too since we have our businesses scattered in many states and also helping other countries develop their nations with our resources grin

An Igbo man owns banks, industries, hospitals in other states in Nigeria but none in his own state since we were marginalized for 16yrs yet you want Nigeria to break up and affect the same Igbo man whose life's sweat had been invested in same Nigeria?

FYI I am Igbo from Abia state Nnamdi Kanus own abode and I say you and him are both highly stupid people.

You are a selfish idiot, you are just talking in fear of what you are going to lose because you are among the privileged few, how about 97% of masses that have been bearing the blunt of your ass licking for years? And who told you that disintegration causes one to lose what he's worked for? Is Nigeria the only country that would disintergrate? other countries that disintegrated did they lose their asstes? Well the mistake of Aguiyi Ironsi your kinsmen committed is the mistake of another of your kinsman has come to correct brother and we the youth of Biafra land that have been kept down for years by mismanagment of our resources by you ilk are solidly behind him. So cry me a river, I am afraid you might actually lose all your stolen wealth because what's gonna be gonna be

As an investor I invest everywhere I find favourable for my biz and if by investing in other areas outside my state or region then yes I have benefited from Nigeria and so have a lot of us.

Imagine Nigeria disintegrating and then for the university in the middle belt which some of us Igbos attended to change name and then render the degrees and years spent there useless. Where will we begin from?

You are a selfish idiot, you are just talking in fear of what you are going to lose because you are among the privileged few, how about 97% of masses that have been bearing the blunt of your ass licking for years? And who told you that disintegration causes one to lose what he's worked for? Is Nigeria the only country that would disintergrate? other countries that disintegrated did they lose their asstes? Well the mistake of Aguiyi Ironsi your kinsmen committed is the mistake of another of your kinsman has come to correct brother and we the youth of Biafra land that have been kept down for years by mismanagment of our resources by you ilk are solidly behind him. So cry me a river, I am afraid you might actually lose all your stolen wealth because what's gonna be gonna be
Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by Henri8: 12:34pm On May 30, 2021
Why is Willie Obiano always going around in funny attires?
Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 30, 2021
ogwumgbe:

There will be no Biafra. Wake up from your stupidity. Even if there would be any hope for one, it would not come via the way of UGM or Nnamdi.

Ewu

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by KayCee92(m): 12:36pm On May 30, 2021
heniford2:
"Ugwuanyi" Governor of Enugu na your mate the build all this things your own na to dey wear white cloth the shout Enugu is in the hand of God before na hand of devil e dey mumu governor

I don laugh tire
Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by LikeAking: 12:41pm On May 30, 2021
We can maufacture anything in Nigeria.
Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by ogwumgbe: 1:22pm On May 30, 2021
Tetehjewels:

There will be no Biafra. Wake up from your stupidity. Even if there would be any hope for one, it would not come via the way of UGM or Nnamdi.

Ewu

Well nothing interests me most than to see the Fulanis realize that they don't have monopoly of violence: otu nwanyi
Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by princejones(m): 1:30pm On May 30, 2021
Please before you begin that your construction/building project, see my signature for free quote
Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by Calitoscassius(m): 1:35pm On May 30, 2021
Tetehjewels:

So all thess you mentioned are your fears right? Why for some reason do you believe that all that would be rendered useless? Nigerians go to the US and UK and acquire degrees and open busineses, it would be no difference with Biafrans businesses and degrees acquired in Nigeria. Nothing will change . And why do so many people like you believes that disintergration means war?

Even if Biafra separates from nigeria they could still have a relationship as two different countries, do business together, Nigerians would be allowed to live in and do own businesses in Biafra likewise Biafrans in Nigeria. Your business you own in Nigeria stays still in nigeria while you are a biafran. It is not as terrible as some people like you think.

You can respond with insults if you want it deosn't bother me. grin this is just my opinion. I am not a supporter of Nigeria nor Biafra.
Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by Calitoscassius(m): 1:41pm On May 30, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Yep! He is very selfish. So are alot of IGBOs like him. As long as they are fine and benefitting from nigeria to hell with Biafra.
Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by scantee(m): 1:50pm On May 30, 2021
heniford2:
"Ugwuanyi" Governor of Enugu na your mate the build all this things your own na to dey wear white cloth the shout Enugu is in the hand of God before na hand of devil e dey mumu governor

That our Governor useless I swear
Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by heniford2: 2:05pm On May 30, 2021
stinflame:

Understand Nigeria system of operation. This you see is a federal project. Airport construction is solely a federal project,Any state that the resources to build such can go ahead and will be refunded accordingly when the government is ready. Take your time to read through the nations budget and you will see how resources are been distributed by FAAN
which federal project use your google oh na state government build am federal no contribute shishie ask question no excuse for Ugwuanyi him na backward governor him and Abia state governor join together

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by mrkings84(m): 2:23pm On May 30, 2021
goatgoat093:
Meanwhile we are still waiting for work to commence in Osun state airport project, Tinubu come and 'epp us oooo! angry

Wetin una want carry airport do?
Re: Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps by ogwumgbe: 2:33pm On May 30, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Yep! He is very selfish. So are alot of IGBOs like him. As long as they are fine and benefitting from nigeria to hell with Biafra.

Yes bro, bunch of losers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Patches Potholes On Sagamu-Ore Axis Of The Lagos-Benin Expressway / How My Family Escaped Turkey Earthquake - Nigerian Survivor Speaks (Pix) / Driver Loses Control, Ends Up In Casket Shop, Seller Insists He Must Buy All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.