Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

June 2021: A month of loving the Holy Ghost - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / June 2021: A month of loving the Holy Ghost (1216 Views)

Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

June 2021: A month of loving the Holy Ghost by HQofGilhc: 8:26am On May 30, 2021
What do you see when you see this picture of Jesus Christ?

We see a lot written on this photo of Jesus Christ. We need a particular answer from you.

Modified : The answer we needed from you all. " the Holy Ghost

Thanks to everyone who contributed.

Re: June 2021: A month of loving the Holy Ghost by Anieke39(m): 8:29am On May 30, 2021
This is not jesus

5 Likes

Re: June 2021: A month of loving the Holy Ghost by Gucciboy1(m): 8:35am On May 30, 2021
I wonder the year some Nigerians will wake up and realize that this is not Jesus

2 Likes

Re: June 2021: A month of loving the Holy Ghost by Jesuschristus: 8:47am On May 30, 2021
I see fake Jesus worshipped by gullibles

1 Like

Re: June 2021: A month of loving the Holy Ghost by Nobody: 8:49am On May 30, 2021
Oh that's Robert powell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: June 2021: A month of loving the Holy Ghost by bobestman(m): 8:50am On May 30, 2021
Christians are Idolaters but they don't know.
Re: June 2021: A month of loving the Holy Ghost by bmdmix10: 8:51am On May 30, 2021
which photo?
Re: June 2021: A month of loving the Holy Ghost by doggedfighter(f): 8:56am On May 30, 2021
Oh , is that the Jesus? grin grin grin
Re: June 2021: A month of loving the Holy Ghost by truespeak: 9:01am On May 30, 2021
bobestman:
Christians are Idolaters but they don't know.

Christ-ians are no Idolaters but there are very many Idolaters who masquerade as Christians!

1 Like

Re: June 2021: A month of loving the Holy Ghost by HQofGilhc: 9:04am On May 30, 2021
By Faith, this is Jesus Christ , if you believe in Jesus and the love He has for us, by dieing and resurrecting for you and I to be free, saved and have eternal life, to seek the kingdom of heaven above where Christ sitteth at the right of God.

1 Like

Re: June 2021: A month of loving the Holy Ghost by truespeak: 9:15am On May 30, 2021
HQofGilhc:
By Faith, this is Jesus Christ...

No, Faith is Knowledge based and not blind following and Knowledge tells us this is Not Christ but man's painting of a person whom he seeks to present as Christ, therefore Not Christ!

2 Likes

Re: June 2021: A month of loving the Holy Ghost by The5DME(m): 9:16am On May 30, 2021
HQofGilhc:
What do you see when you see this picture of Jesus Christ?

We see a lot written on this photo of of Jesus Christ. We need a particular answer from you.
I see Deception from the people who designed christianity.
Re: June 2021: A month of loving the Holy Ghost by chatinent: 9:29am On May 30, 2021
Robert's now God's son. Ok o
Re: June 2021: A month of loving the Holy Ghost by bobestman(m): 9:31am On May 30, 2021
truespeak:

Christ-ians are no Idolaters but there are very many Idolaters who masquerade as Christians!

You will not understand till the time. This same person in the pic is the person they added to the bible as Jesus to replace the true Messiah. The deeds of the true messiah was credited to him. This is why when you ppl see visions, you see the same person in the pic and not the original black Messiah who don't reveal himself that much to people. He never go by the name Jesus. He is a Hebrew man with a Hebrew name. Jesus is the name of Pope Alexander VI son aka Casarea Borgia. The wicked pope replaced the true image of the messiah with that of his wicked son and it was painted by Leonardo Da Vinci. That is the same person they wrote to you in 2 Thess as the son of Perdition who claim to be God by sitting in the Temple of God(Is image). You guys will understand when he is revealed

The day the truth will come out, you all will weep. Praying in that wrong name alone is idolatry
Re: June 2021: A month of loving the Holy Ghost by truespeak: 9:49am On May 30, 2021
bobestman:

You will not understand till the time. This same person in the pic is the person they added to the bible as Jesus to replace the true Messiah. The deeds of the true messiah was credited to him. This is why when you ppl see visions, you see the same person in the pic and not the original black Messiah who don't reveal himself that much to people. He never go by the name Jesus. He is a Hebrew man with a Hebrew name. Jesus is the name of Pope Alexander VI aka Casarea Borgia. The wicked pope replaced the true image of the messiah with that of his wicked son and it was painted by Leonardo Da Vinci. That is the same person they wrote to you in 2 Thess as the son of Perdition who claim to be God by sitting in the Temple of God(Is image). You guys will understand when he is revealed

The day the truth will come out, you all will weep. Praying in that wrong name alone is idolatry

grin Bros, All who Lack Knowledge and Understanding shall be swept away by all kinds of winds and even breeze, even breeze!

Today they stand here, tomorrow, they are elsewhere, like a rudderless ship tossed by the waves to and fro!

But they who have the Highest Understanding and Knowledge Know whom they Truly Serve and Whom they Call Christ, for the Power is in the Knowledge of the Person and Not the Name, for the Person makes the Name and Not the name, the Person!

Therefore We Can Not and Will Not be Moved by any wind or flood that comes calling! cheesy

That is the difference between he who built his house on a rock and he who built his house on a sand!

Which is the wisdom of this song:

"The wise man built his house upon the rock
The wise man built his house upon the rock
And the rains came tumbling down

The rains came down and the floods came up
And the house on the rock stood firm

The foolish man built his house upon the sand

And the house on the sand went smash

Wisdom is Profitable to Direct!
Re: June 2021: A month of loving the Holy Ghost by truespeak: 9:53am On May 30, 2021
The5DME:

I see Deception from the people who designed christianity.

It is rather Deception from the people who designed the Deception but Knowledge is a Destroyer of Deception!
Re: June 2021: A month of loving the Holy Ghost by bobestman(m): 10:45am On May 30, 2021
truespeak:

grin Bros, All who Lack Knowledge and Understanding shall be swept away by all kinds of winds and even breeze, even breeze!

Today they stand here, tomorrow, they are elsewhere, like a rudderless ship tossed by the waves to and fro!

But they who have the Highest Understanding and Knowledge Know whom they Truly Serve and Whom they Call Christ, for the Power is in the Knowledge of the Person and Not the Name, for the Person makes the Name and Not the name, the Person!

Therefore We Can Not and Will Not be Moved by any wind or flood that comes calling! cheesy

That is the difference between he who built his house on a rock and he who built his house on a sand!

Which is the wisdom of this song:

"The wise man built his house upon the rock

And the house on the rock stood firm

And the house on the sand went smash

Wisdom is Profitable to Direct!

We are in the end of age when hidden truth are dugged out and revealed. You all are carried away with signs and wonders forgetting that what is important is doing the will of your Creator. Let's keep watching. Nice Poem though!
Re: June 2021: A month of loving the Holy Ghost by truespeak: 11:14am On May 30, 2021
bobestman:

We are in the end of age when hidden truth are dugged out and revealed. You all are carried away with signs and wonders forgetting that what is important is doing the will of your Creator. Let's keep watching. Nice Poem though!

grin grin And we are in the days of Rocking of Boats!

And if you are in the Wrong Boat, you shall Surely Sink and Drown but if you are in the Boat of Boats, any Rocking is a just a Lullaby (good thing you liked the first song grin, here is another) your song shall be "Row, Row, Row the Boat, (actually Ship grin) Sweetly down the sea, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Life is But so Sweet! Ha ha, grin grin grin
Re: June 2021: A month of loving the Holy Ghost by illicit(m): 12:01pm On May 30, 2021
U know Jesus if u see him
Re: June 2021: A month of loving the Holy Ghost by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:08pm On May 30, 2021
CHRIST IN YOU THE HOPE OF GLORYgrin
Re: June 2021: A month of loving the Holy Ghost by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:12pm On May 30, 2021
CHRIST IN YOU THE HOPE OF GLORYgrin
God did not make mistake creating black man, because He knows that black must be differentiated from white.
SEE BLACK MAN,THE HEART OF BLACK MAN IS BLACK;
BLACK MAN WORLDWISE ARE MOSTLY UNCIVILIZED ANIMALS,ALWAYS ANTAGONIZ THEMSELVES WITH RELIGION,TRIBE,SECTSETC SEE IT EVEN IN CALIFONIA,TEXAS,APRT FR NAIJA,AFRICA MALADY.
BLACK NATIONS REMAIN THIRD WORLD DUE TO IDOL WORSHIP AND MUNDANE BELIEFS
BLACK MAN CAME TO AMERICA AND BECAME WHITE AMERICAN PRESIDENT.
CAN YOU SEE YOUR BLACK ENVIRONMENT CAGING YOU FROM PROGRESSING? AMERICAN'S FOUNDING FATHERS WROTE ON D DOLLARS"IN GOOD WE TRUST.'" GO BACK FAITH OF OUR FATHERS AND WORSHIP WITH DETERMINATION ONLY THE INVISIBLE GOD ALMIGHTY CREATOR OUR ANSWER TO ALL PROBLEMS. smiley
Re: June 2021: A month of loving the Holy Ghost by bobestman(m): 4:04pm On May 30, 2021
truespeak:

grin grin And we are in the days of Rocking of Boats!

And if you are in the Wrong Boat, you shall Surely Sink and Drown but if you are in the Boat of Boats, any Rocking is a just a Lullaby (good thing you liked the first song grin, here is another) your song shall be "Row, Row, Row the Boat, (actually Ship grin) Sweetly down the sea, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Life is But so Sweet! Ha ha, grin grin grin

Hahaha....okay ooo
Re: June 2021: A month of loving the Holy Ghost by Boss13: 5:13pm On May 30, 2021
An artist painting of what he/she felt was Jesus. That's not Jesus or a semblance of Jesus. However, I know Christians are fixated on Jesus a lot. While that isnt a bad thing, there is more than just that. Even Jesus doesn't want to be worshipped.

For those who are truly interested in knowing how Jesus looks like. Go to Google and type the "Prince of Peace" painting by Akiane.
Re: June 2021: A month of loving the Holy Ghost by HQofGilhc: 10:30pm On May 30, 2021
By the grace of God, our theme for next month June is " Holy Spirit for the kingdom of heaven"
By His grace fasting starts tomorrow for the weekdays in the first and second week of June.

Mon - Fri - two weeks.
God bless you

Re: June 2021: A month of loving the Holy Ghost by HQofGilhc: 4:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
Welcome to our Monday program with LeastServant

Theme : A month of loving the Holy Ghost

Bible text : Romans 14:17

Trinity Time with the Lord.
Twitter headquarters: https://twitter.com/Godislovehq/status/1400459983561494538?s=20

YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apg3fNbtYT4

Gilh church YouTube channel https://youtube.com/channel/UCS1CaTckb1HvzLsBb2vHnKg
Re: June 2021: A month of loving the Holy Ghost by HQofGilhc: 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
Accept Jesus Christ, I accept you as my Lord and personal savior, I believe you died and resurrected on the cross for the remissions of sins and condemnations. I promise to abide by your gospel of love, hope, righteousness and peace

Accept Jesus Christ now
@Godislovehq

Lord Jesus Christ, I accept you as my Lord and personal savior, I believe in your death and resurrection, I promise to abide in thy Word of light, By my faith, I live to inherit the eternal kingdom in heaven

Amen

Accept Jesus Christ now
@SpiritofGodhq

Lord Jesus Christ, I accept you as my Lord and personal savior, I believe in your death and resurrection, I promise to abide by the Holy Spirit. By my faith, I seek to have eternal life in the kingdom of heaven where Christ dwelleth.
Amen
Re: June 2021: A month of loving the Holy Ghost by Amuochicha(f): 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
I hate men
Re: June 2021: A month of loving the Holy Ghost by HQofGilhc: 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
GILH GOSPEL CHURCH

Holy communion service
Twitter :
https://twitter.com/Godislovehq/status/1401905248101453824?s=20

Holy Communion Service on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxBie6Pxmi4

Re: June 2021: A month of loving the Holy Ghost by HQofGilhc: 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2021
Re: June 2021: A month of loving the Holy Ghost by HQofGilhc: 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
Six ways to prepare for the second coming of Christ.

Be blessed
https://www.nairaland.com/6575539/seven-important-ways-prepare-second
Re: June 2021: A month of loving the Holy Ghost by HQofGilhc: 5:46am On Jun 09, 2021
Whatl God does to you when you Praise and Glorify Him. Read and be blessed. https://www.nairaland.com/6536582/8-important-things-god-doesl
Re: June 2021: A month of loving the Holy Ghost by HQofGilhc: 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
Watch Yesterday's Sunday service on YouTube .

Preacher Apostle O.J.Komolafe. LeastServant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny_E1Qjm49o

Pay your seed offering on this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6600919/gilh-gospel-church-seed-offerings

(1) (2) (Reply)

25 Times Jesus Warned Us About Hell As A Place Of Punishment For Lost Souls. / Sentenced To 24 Years For Being An Atheist. / The Debate For And Against Religion. Who Won?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.