Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

25 Times Jesus Warned Us About Hell As A Place Of Punishment For Lost Souls. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 25 Times Jesus Warned Us About Hell As A Place Of Punishment For Lost Souls. (1229 Views)

Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell? / Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) / Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

25 Times Jesus Warned Us About Hell As A Place Of Punishment For Lost Souls. by Ken4Christ: 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
There are so many people who don't believe that hell is real even among professing believers and some religious sects. But it is real. The very teachings of our Lord Jesus affirms its reality. I want to use this opportunity to begin to unveil the teachings of our Lord Jesus on this subject.

Before I begin, I will like to mention different synonyms used for hell in the course of Christ teachings. They are;

1. Hell
2. Hell fire
3. Furnace of fire.
4. Fire.
5. Everlasting fire.
6. Fire that is not quenched.
7. Outer darkness.
Re: 25 Times Jesus Warned Us About Hell As A Place Of Punishment For Lost Souls. by Ken4Christ: 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
First Witness

Matthew 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in DANGER OF HELL FIRE.

The above passage was the very first time he mentioned hell fire.

Notice, he said, danger of hell fire. This couldn't have been the ordinary grave like Jehovah Witness teaches.

The physical grave does not pose any danger to the lifeless body.

In addition, he could not be talking about the physical Gehenna in Isreal because there is no longer fire burning there. Other passages let us know that the fire is everlasting.
Re: 25 Times Jesus Warned Us About Hell As A Place Of Punishment For Lost Souls. by Ken4Christ: 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
Second Witness

Matthew 5:29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be CAST INTO HELL.

Jesus is not asking anyone to physically pluck out his eyes. He wants us to make a quality decision to look away from anything that could cause you to sin.

Notice the phrase, "cast into hell '. He couldn't have been talking about the physical grave. No one throws people into a physical grave.

Please, repent and serve God with all of your heart. Hell is real.

1 Like

Re: 25 Times Jesus Warned Us About Hell As A Place Of Punishment For Lost Souls. by Ken4Christ: 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
Third Witness

Matthew 5:30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be CAST INTO HELL

Fourth Witness

Matthew 7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and CAST INTO THE FIRE.

1 Like

Re: 25 Times Jesus Warned Us About Hell As A Place Of Punishment For Lost Souls. by Ken4Christ: 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
Fifth Witness

Matthew 8:11-12.
11.And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
12. But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into OUTER DARKNESS: there shall be WEEPING and GNASHING OF TEETH.

The phrase, 'there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth' points to the untold suffering that will be experienced by those in hell.

Please, you can avoid it by giving your life to Christ.
Re: 25 Times Jesus Warned Us About Hell As A Place Of Punishment For Lost Souls. by Ken4Christ: 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
Sixth Witness

Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to DESTROY BOTH SOUL AND BODY IN HELL.

The time will come when people will be thrown into the Lake of Fire with their body.

The scripture says that the Beast that will be revealed and the False Prophet will be cast alive into the Lake of Fire - Revelation 19:20.
Re: 25 Times Jesus Warned Us About Hell As A Place Of Punishment For Lost Souls. by Ken4Christ: 4:03pm On Oct 03, 2022
Seventh Witness

Matthew 11:23 And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be BROUGHT DOWN TO HELL: for if the mighty works, which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day.

Here an entire city is cursed to hell.
Re: 25 Times Jesus Warned Us About Hell As A Place Of Punishment For Lost Souls. by Ken4Christ: 4:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
Eight Witness

Matthew 13:37-43
37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
40 As therefore the tares are gathered and BURNED IN THE FIRE; so shall it be in the end of this world.
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a FURNACE OF FIRE: there shall be WAILING and GNASHING OF TEETH.
43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Notice the phrase, 'there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth'. It reveals the severe torture those in hell will go through.

Don't plan to go there.
Re: 25 Times Jesus Warned Us About Hell As A Place Of Punishment For Lost Souls. by Ken4Christ: 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
Ninth Witness

Matthew 13:47-50
47 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind:
48 Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away.
49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,
50 And shall cast them into the FURNACE OF FIRE: there shall be WAILING and GNASHING OF TEETH.
Re: 25 Times Jesus Warned Us About Hell As A Place Of Punishment For Lost Souls. by Ken4Christ: 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tenth Witness

Matthew 18:8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into EVERLASTING FIRE.

Jehovah Witness are stucked here. They can't confuse their gullible souls with the word hades and Gehenna here because Everlasting fire was not translated from any of them.

MaxInDHouse, Kobojunkie, cornelboy
Re: 25 Times Jesus Warned Us About Hell As A Place Of Punishment For Lost Souls. by Ken4Christ: 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
Eleventh Witness

Matthew 18:9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into HELL FIRE.
Re: 25 Times Jesus Warned Us About Hell As A Place Of Punishment For Lost Souls. by Ken4Christ: 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
Twelfth Witness

Matthew 22:13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Thirteenth Witness

Matthew 23:15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the CHILD OF HELL than yourselves.

Fourteenth Witness

Matthew 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the DAMNATION OF HELL?
Re: 25 Times Jesus Warned Us About Hell As A Place Of Punishment For Lost Souls. by Ken4Christ: 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
Fifteenth Witness

Matthew 24:51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. not.

Sixteenth Witness

Matthew 25:30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into OUTER DARKNESS: there shall be WEEPING and GNASHING of teeth.

Seventeenth Witness

Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into EVERLASTING FIRE, prepared for the devil and his angels

The last passage is revealing. It says that hell was prepared for the devil and his angels. It was not prepared for man. So, you go there by choice.
Re: 25 Times Jesus Warned Us About Hell As A Place Of Punishment For Lost Souls. by Ken4Christ: 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
Eighteenth Witness

Mark 9:43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into HELL, into the FIRE THAT NEVER SHALL BE QUENCHED.

Nineteenth Witness

Mark 9:45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into HELL, into THE FIRE THAT NEVER SHALL BE QUENCHED.

Twentieth Witness

Mark 9:47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be CAST INTO HELL FIRE.
Re: 25 Times Jesus Warned Us About Hell As A Place Of Punishment For Lost Souls. by Ken4Christ: 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2022
Twenty First Witness

Luke 10:15 And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted to heaven, SHALT BE THRUST DOWN TO HELL.

Twenty Second Witness

Luke 12:5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed HATH POWER TO CAST INTO HELL, yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Twenty Third Witness

Luke 13:28 There shall be WEEPING and GNASHING OF TEETH, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.
Re: 25 Times Jesus Warned Us About Hell As A Place Of Punishment For Lost Souls. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
Ken4Christ:
Tenth Witness

Matthew 18:8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into EVERLASTING FIRE.

Jehovah Witness are stucked here. They can't confuse their gullible souls with the word hades and Gehenna here because Everlasting fire was not translated from any of them.

I have told you to stop mentioning my name if you're not ready to reason with the scriptures and not fables! smiley
Re: 25 Times Jesus Warned Us About Hell As A Place Of Punishment For Lost Souls. by Ken4Christ: 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
Twenty Fourth Witness

Luke 16:19-31
19. There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:
20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,
21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.
22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;
23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.
26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.
27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:
28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

This is perhaps the most revealing passage on the reality of hell. It was a true life story. Jesus knows the past, present and future of everyone.

It is not a parable. In parable, you don't use actual names.

Even if it is a parable, the message is the same. Parable are illustrations of things that could actually happen in real life from which we draw a moral lesson.
Re: 25 Times Jesus Warned Us About Hell As A Place Of Punishment For Lost Souls. by Ken4Christ: 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
Twenty Fifth Witness

John 15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and CAST THEM INTO THE FIRE, and they are burned.
Re: 25 Times Jesus Warned Us About Hell As A Place Of Punishment For Lost Souls. by Ken4Christ: 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2022
We see the consistency of the teachings of our Lord Jesus on this subject. It will be insanity for anyone to say that Jesus was talking about the physical grave.

They say God cannot punish with fire. What about the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah that were destroyed with fire.

The scripture says that they are presently suffering the vengeance of eternal life;

Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, SUFFERING THE VENGEANCE OF ETERNAL FIRE - Jude 7.

So, after the physical destruction, they are in hell.
Re: 25 Times Jesus Warned Us About Hell As A Place Of Punishment For Lost Souls. by Ken4Christ: 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I have told you to stop mentioning my name if you're not ready to reason with the scriptures and not fables! smiley

You are scared to hear the truth. But it's for your good, so that you can repent and embrace the true gospel.

Put away pride and admit you are wrong on this. Don't take this risk. If you die in this condition, you will go to hell.
Re: 25 Times Jesus Warned Us About Hell As A Place Of Punishment For Lost Souls. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
Ken4Christ:

You are scared to hear the truth. But it's for your good, so that you can repent and embrace the true gospel. Put away pride and admit you are wrong on this. Don't take this risk. If you die in this condition, you will go to hell.
Ọmọ apart from Jesus Christ who resurrected and went to heaven all the people that has died on this planet are in Hell (Grave) so cut the crap and talk about what God said in the Bible about life the direct opposite of death! smiley

1 Like

Re: 25 Times Jesus Warned Us About Hell As A Place Of Punishment For Lost Souls. by cornelboy(f): 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
Ken4Christ:
Tenth Witness
If you don't know the meaning of a verse. Just beg us to explain it to you.

Nothing in that verse should be taken literally. Jesus never meant that we should really cut any part of our body for us to enter life.
The everlasting fire symbolises eternal destruction.

1 Like

Re: 25 Times Jesus Warned Us About Hell As A Place Of Punishment For Lost Souls. by Ken4Christ: 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
cornelboy:

If you don't know the meaning of a verse. Just beg us to explain it to you.

Nothing in that verse should be taken literally. Jesus never meant that we should really cut any part of our body for us to enter life.
The everlasting fire symbolises eternal destruction.

The punishment of Russell who brainwashed you will be worse than yours. Keep living in bondage of false doctrines.

You pretend not to be aware of the reference of Scripture I have quoted above the Beast and the false Prophet who are thrown into the Lake of Fire in Revelation 19:20. And after 1,000 years, he is still there. And Satan joined him - Revelation 20:10.

You are not afraid of God. You read his word and only take the part that agrees with your pre conceived opinions.

I give up on you.
Re: 25 Times Jesus Warned Us About Hell As A Place Of Punishment For Lost Souls. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
Ken4Christ:

The punishment of Russell who brainwashed you will be worse than yours. Keep living in bondage of false doctrines. You pretend not to be aware of the reference of Scripture I have quoted above the Beast and the false Prophet who are thrown into the Lake of Fire in Revelation 19:20. And after 1,000 years, he is still there. And Satan joined him - Revelation 20:10.
You are not afraid of God. You read his word and only take the part that agrees with your pre conceived opinions.
I give up on you.

Funny misinformed churchgoer! cheesy

Is it innocent people that will be punished or wicked people?
What happens to all your ancestors who never heard anything about Bible or Jesus?
You fools just swallowed the gibberish of your church fathers hook line and sinker then expect normal people to swallow it too shey?

Well know today that it's only EVILDOERS that God will remove from His program for eternal life {Psalms 37:9; Proverbs 2:22} no matter the religion anyone practice as long as he is NOT EVIL God's mercy is upon the person.
That's why Jehovah's Witnesses have an edge over all other religions because even though you want to be good Satan has kept a trap that you can't escape for you: POLITICS and RACISM

By the end of the day your false religions will prove worthless when you fail to love your neighbour as yourself and you're either killing or support the killing of your neighbour due to politics and racism. Yet you're here blindly arguing about what will happen after death instead of talking about how to make friend with God while you're alive.
At death people cease to exist {Ecclesiastes 9:5-10} and only the resurrection hope {Job 14:13-15} is there for the righteous (those who knew and obey God's laws) and the unrighteous (people who lived by conscience) {Act 24:15} but as for deliberate evildoers they will not be remembered at all. Psalms 9:17
There's is nothing after death! Romans 6:7

The judgment at Hebrews 9:27 is talking about the 1,000 years reign of Christ Jesus when both the righteous and unrighteous will have to prove they're fit for everlasting life by their total compliance to the teachings of Christ.
All those that failed to do so by then will not be found in the book of life {Revelations 20:15} which will be written in the name of God and Jesus! John 17:3
Re: 25 Times Jesus Warned Us About Hell As A Place Of Punishment For Lost Souls. by cornelboy(f): 12:06am On Oct 04, 2022
Ken4Christ:

The punishment of Russell who brainwashed you will be worse than yours. Keep living in bondage of false doctrines.
You pretend not to be aware of the reference of Scripture I have quoted above the Beast and the false Prophet who are thrown into the Lake of Fire in Revelation 19:20. And after 1,000 years, he is still there. And Satan joined him - Revelation 20:10.
I give up on you.
Don't worry. Go and literally cut some parts of your body that make you sin so that you can enter life maimed while you leave me enter everlasting fire with my body intact.

Cripples, the blinds, lames, dumbs, eunuchs go full your own version of heaven o. Cos everybody would have cut their organs off in order to gain eternal life.
Re: 25 Times Jesus Warned Us About Hell As A Place Of Punishment For Lost Souls. by Ken4Christ: 7:21am On Oct 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Funny misinformed churchgoer! cheesy

Is it innocent people that will be punished or wicked people?
What happens to all your ancestors who never heard anything about Bible or Jesus?
You fools just swallowed the gibberish of your church fathers hook line and sinker then expect normal people to swallow it too shey?

Well know today that it's only EVILDOERS that God will remove from His program for eternal life {Psalms 37:9; Proverbs 2:22} no matter the religion anyone practice as long as he is NOT EVIL God's mercy is upon the person.
That's why Jehovah's Witnesses have an edge over all other religions because even though you want to be good Satan has kept a trap that you can't escape for you: POLITICS and RACISM

By the end of the day your false religions will prove worthless when you fail to love your neighbour as yourself and you're either killing or support the killing of your neighbour due to politics and racism. Yet you're here blindly arguing about what will happen after death instead of talking about how to make friend with God while you're alive.
At death people cease to exist {Ecclesiastes 9:5-10} and only the resurrection hope {Job 14:13-15} is there for the righteous (those who knew and obey God's laws) and the unrighteous (people who lived by conscience) {Act 24:15} but as for deliberate evildoers they will not be remembered at all. Psalms 9:17
There's is nothing after death! Romans 6:7

The judgment at Hebrews 9:27 is talking about the 1,000 years reign of Christ Jesus when both the righteous and unrighteous will have to prove they're fit for everlasting life by their total compliance to the teachings of Christ.
All those that failed to do so by then will not be found in the book of life {Revelations 20:15} which will be written in the name of God and Jesus! John 17:3

If being thrown into the Lake of Fire means complete destruction, how come the beast and the false prophet who were thrown in into the Lake of Fire in Revelation 19:20 were acknowledged to still be there after over 1,000 years in Revelation 20:10?

You have all been avoiding this question because it exposes your false teaching that second death means you don't exist anymore.
Re: 25 Times Jesus Warned Us About Hell As A Place Of Punishment For Lost Souls. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:33am On Oct 04, 2022
Ken4Christ:

If being thrown into the Lake of Fire means complete destruction, how come the beast and the false prophet who were thrown in into the Lake of Fire in Revelation 19:20 were acknowledged to still be there after over 1,000 years in Revelation 20:10?

You have all been avoiding this question because it exposes your false teaching that second death means you don't exist anymore.

Since creation till today the one and only man who is no longer in his Grave (Hell) is Jesus and that's because he has been resurrected and seen by his disciples, billions are still in Hell (Grave) till today!
Before the resurrection of the righteous and unrighteous to life on earth all false prophets and demons will be destroyed this means they will die, after resurrection Christ will reign for 1,000 years during his reign righteous people won't grow old, get sick or die and after that only Satan will be released from the state of inactivity to test survivors on earth but afterwards Satan will be sent to the same condition where all the demons and false prophets has been for the 1,000 years.

That's the meaning of what you're quoting!

2 Likes

Re: 25 Times Jesus Warned Us About Hell As A Place Of Punishment For Lost Souls. by paxonel(m): 7:35am On Oct 04, 2022
Ken4Christ:
There are so many people who don't believe that hell is real even among professing believers and some religious sects. But it is real. The very teachings of our Lord Jesus affirms its reality. I want to use this opportunity to begin to unveil the teachings of our Lord Jesus on this subject.

Before I begin, I will like to mention different synonyms used for hell in the course of Christ teachings. They are;

1. Hell
2. Hell fire
3. Furnace of fire.
4. Fire.
5. Everlasting fire.
6. Fire that is not quenched.
7. Outer darkness.
They were all used figuratively like parables.
The literal meaning of these synonyms is death or grave.
Remember, Adam and Even sinned from the beginning and death came, that death is what Jesus meant by hell fire.
It's simply a state of not believing in Christ.
For the Jews who didn't believe but keep burning fire and sacrificing and salting animals to preserve it from decay all for attornment of their sins, that was the hell fire Jesus meant

Mark 9:49 For every one shall be salted with fire, and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt.

It's a parable statement or figurative statement that applies to all religions who didn't believe in Christ including the Jews who had the old Abrahamic covenant

1 Like

Re: 25 Times Jesus Warned Us About Hell As A Place Of Punishment For Lost Souls. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:42am On Oct 04, 2022
paxonel:
They were all used figuratively like parables.
The literal meaning of these synonyms is death or grave.
Remember, Adam and Even sinned from the beginning and death came, that death is what Jesus meant by hell fire.
It's simply a state of not believing in Christ

Instead of concentrating on the obsolete style of threat used by the false religions claiming Christians what we all need to focus on is the WORKS of FAITH that leads to everlasting life and know how to avoid the WORKS of flesh that leads to destruction!
Whether permanent death or torment it's evildoers that will be punished not righteous so i can't just decipher why most people push this aside only to focus on the teachings of torment after death! smiley

1 Like

Re: 25 Times Jesus Warned Us About Hell As A Place Of Punishment For Lost Souls. by paxonel(m): 7:56am On Oct 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Instead of concentrating on the obsolete style of threat used by the false religions claiming Christians what we all need to focus on is the WORKS of FAITH that leads to everlasting life and know how to avoid the WORKS of flesh that leads to destruction!
Whether permanent death or torment it's evildoers that will be punished not righteous so i can't just decipher why most people push this aside only to focus on the teachings of torment after death! smiley
it's the evil nature of humans to see people tormented while they stand aside watching
Re: 25 Times Jesus Warned Us About Hell As A Place Of Punishment For Lost Souls. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:00am On Oct 04, 2022
paxonel:

it's the evil nature of humans to see people tormented while they stand aside watching
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, that's what they're anticipating ! undecided
But then such ideas has not come into God's heart! Jeremiah 7:31 smiley

1 Like

Re: 25 Times Jesus Warned Us About Hell As A Place Of Punishment For Lost Souls. by cornelboy(f): 9:28am On Oct 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

They be like, if don't believe in hell fire, your a sinner and you will go to hell.

I have met some that said i must believe in the trinity before I could be saved.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Professor Almost Prove That God Couldn't Exist. / Why Africans Are Religious / Immorality Addiction: Definition, Danger And Deliverance (7 Steps)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.