Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Governor Akpabio Has Completed Plans To Assassinate Aniekan Akpan---chairman Of - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akpabio Has Completed Plans To Assassinate Aniekan Akpan---chairman Of (1916 Views)

Onofiok Akpan-Luke Celebrates Birthday, Wedding Anniversary With Pretty Wife.PIC / Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) / Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor Akpabio Has Completed Plans To Assassinate Aniekan Akpan---chairman Of by adook1: 10:24am On May 01, 2011
Governor Akpabio has Completed Plans to Assassinate Aniekan Akpan---Chairman of ACN

At the ACN primary, Aniekan Willie Akpan was nominated and voted for as the Chairman of ACN. What the people at the Primary Convention did not know was that they just made a mistake to vote for a crook and a betrayer as the Chairman of a very influential party in Akwa Ibom State.

Last week, an article in Weekly Insight (forwarded below) stated how Aniekan Akpan was romancing with Governor Akpabio. The article mentioned how Aniekan Akpan was offered as much as N100 million and a brand new Jeep, a trip to Ghana, Dubai, and any other country of his choice, if he would mortgage the chances of his party in the governorship election. After I read the article, I placed a telephone call to Aniekan Akpan. I asked him if the story is true. He denied it as the work of PDP agents who are trying to derail the advancement of ACN and its candidate. Latest developments have confirmed that Aniekan Akpan lied to me and the entire Akwa Ibom people.

Today, I received a telephone call a few minutes ago from one of my contacts in Akwa Ibom State. I was told that Aniekan Akpan, the Chairman of ACN, was on television and radio offering congratulatory messages to Governor Akpabio. It did not take long for Commissioner Aniekan Umanah to post the information on the forum.

But here is the whole truth. What Aniekan Akpan does not know is that Governor Godswill Akpabio has completed plans to assassinate him. A very highly reliable source in Akpabio's administration has confirmed that Akpabio is jittery and extremely worried about the thousands of pictures and videos that were secretly taken during the election. Some of those pictures are very incriminating. For instance, among the evidence submitted to INEC by ACN lawyers is a video tape of election rigging strategies that were discussed at the parlor of the Deputy Speaker of Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly. And then there is another video in which an unwilling voter was beaten and forced to thumb-print several voter cards.

Information has leaked out that when Governor Akpabio tried to bribe the officials of INEC, he was told that available evidence submitted by ACN in Akwa Ibom State are too overwhelming not to take appropriate measures to correct the problem. In other words, Akpabio was told that INEC has no choice but to cancel the election. Governor Akpabio knows very well that when the election is conducted again, he will definitely lose it. The only way he can win the election is to get rid of Akpanudoedehe by all means. And that is where the strategy to assassinate Aniekan Willie Akpan was discussed and agreed upon as a good strategy for winning.

The plan is to assassinate Aniekan Akpan, just as it happened when Chief Paul Inyang was assassinated, Governor Akpabio will accuse Senator Akpanudoedehe of committing the crime. Akpabio will then appear on television and lie to Akwa Ibom people that Akpanudoedehe killed Aniekan Akpan for supporting his (Akpabio) second-term victory. Reliable sources have confirmed that with the help of Governor Akpabio, the wife of Aniekan Akpan has already been sent abroad to stay at some undisclosed country.

Written by
Thompson Essien

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Mayor, Tayo Situ, Dies In Uk / Magistrate Kidnapped In Delta / Islam And Peaceful Coexistence In A Contemporary Multi Religious Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.