Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,593 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Nigerian Mayor, Tayo Situ, Dies In Uk - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Mayor, Tayo Situ, Dies In Uk (1916 Views)

James Ocholi's Driver Dies In National Hospital,abuja / 'Buhari, Bring Back Our Roads' - Tayo Ogunbiyi (Punch) / Commissioner Of Police Tunde Sobulor Dies In American Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Mayor, Tayo Situ, Dies In Uk by aloyemeka1: 1:52am On May 13, 2011
Thursday, May 12, 2011
Nigerian Mayor, Tayo Situ, Dies In UK

[img]http://3.bp..com/-uPR1ZmM2klU/TcwdAPtO_yI/AAAAAAAAC28/LbY-8JBAnHA/s400/230559_10150243136368488_119586108487_8843815_3085742_n.jpg[/img]

Councillor Tayo Situ, the Nigerian-born London Mayor in the Borough of Southwark, London South-East has died. He died on Monday May 9, 2011 after a brief illness. Mr Situ was representing Peckham Ward. He came to the UK from Nigeria in 1985 and has been a councillor in Peckham since 2002.

He is survived by his wife, five children and two grand children. May his soul rest in peace, amen.

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/05/nigerian-mayor-tayo-situ-dies-in-uk.html
Re: Nigerian Mayor, Tayo Situ, Dies In Uk by mamagee3(f): 1:53am On May 13, 2011
May his soul rest in perfect peace. . .

Wow, just shows one that we can't live forever.
Re: Nigerian Mayor, Tayo Situ, Dies In Uk by loco4love: 2:13am On May 13, 2011
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Nigerian Mayor, Tayo Situ, Dies In Uk by tayoast(m): 2:20am On May 13, 2011
my namesake cry
Re: Nigerian Mayor, Tayo Situ, Dies In Uk by OAM4J: 2:50am On May 13, 2011
Oh my!

It was just coupled of days I read about him on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-660681.32.html#msg8272190 : Aregbesola Signs MOU With London Borough.

What a loss!
Re: Nigerian Mayor, Tayo Situ, Dies In Uk by aloyemeka1: 3:12am On May 13, 2011
OAM4J:

Oh my!

It was just coupled of days I read about him on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-660681.32.html#msg8272190  : Aregbesola Signs MOU With London Borough.

What a loss!
may be that was when they infected him with Nigerian juju.
Re: Nigerian Mayor, Tayo Situ, Dies In Uk by OAM4J: 3:16am On May 13, 2011
aloy/emeka:

may be that was when they infected him with Nigerian juju.

What is Nigerian juju? Do you have one? bad girl cheesy
Re: Nigerian Mayor, Tayo Situ, Dies In Uk by aloyemeka1: 3:33am On May 13, 2011
They come to abroad with it; when they try you in air and through phones and fail, they seek for physical contact and if visa arrives theior hand, they will visit you and shake your hand. You must die after that handshake o.
Re: Nigerian Mayor, Tayo Situ, Dies In Uk by OAM4J: 3:40am On May 13, 2011
aloy/emeka:

They come to abroad with it; when they try you in air and through phones and fail, they seek for physical contact and if visa arrives theior hand, they will visit you and shake your hand. You must die after that handshake o.

Stop being paranoid Funmi, abi wetin be your name sef.

Why would Aregbesola or anyone want him dead? besides no be today these people don dey visit London nau.

So u fear juju like this? As for me, no weapon/juju fashioned against me shall prosper o.
Re: Nigerian Mayor, Tayo Situ, Dies In Uk by aloyemeka1: 4:03am On May 13, 2011
OAM4J:

Stop being paranoid Funmi, abi wetin be your name sef.

Why would Aregbesola or anyone want him dead? besides no be today these people don dey visit London nau.

So u fear juju like this? As for me, no weapon/juju fashioned against me shall prosper o.

I thought you[b] is[/b] a muslim?
Re: Nigerian Mayor, Tayo Situ, Dies In Uk by tpia5: 4:05am On May 13, 2011
aloy/emeka:

hmm, emi yo ma jo, emi yo ma yo, ota mi yo ma sare kiri.

you sound quite savvy in these matters though.

God punish devil.
Re: Nigerian Mayor, Tayo Situ, Dies In Uk by OAM4J: 4:07am On May 13, 2011
aloy/emeka:

I thought you[b] is[/b] a muslim?

Why do you think so and what do you know about me?
Re: Nigerian Mayor, Tayo Situ, Dies In Uk by aloyemeka1: 4:13am On May 13, 2011
OAM4J:

Why do you think so and what do you know about me?
The only thing I know about you is that you is gay and was dating DayoKanu before he cheated on you with Z-strangler and you are praying that one day, Z-strangler will strangle him in bed.
Re: Nigerian Mayor, Tayo Situ, Dies In Uk by zstranger: 4:17am On May 13, 2011
aloy/emeka:

The only thing I know about you is that you is gay and was dating DayoKanu before he cheated on you with Z-strangler and you are praying that one day, Z-strangler will strangle him in bed.

Leave my name outta your post and face your #1 lesbobo friend Tpiah

Will ya?
Re: Nigerian Mayor, Tayo Situ, Dies In Uk by OAM4J: 4:22am On May 13, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Am not surprised, ever since I know you, the only thing constant about you is falsehood.
Re: Nigerian Mayor, Tayo Situ, Dies In Uk by tpia5: 11:12am On May 13, 2011
Oooh, looks like someone (stranger) has it in for me

i'm so scared.

Hiss.
Re: Nigerian Mayor, Tayo Situ, Dies In Uk by aloyemeka1: 11:18am On May 13, 2011
zstranger:

Leave my name outta your post and face your #1 lesbobo friend Tpiah

Will ya?

Lol, you are cheating on DayoKanu already after spending his fortune on you? wow. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Mayor, Tayo Situ, Dies In Uk by tayoast(m): 11:32am On May 13, 2011
Someone is dead and all u guys could do is to turn d thread to sth else. . .smh
Re: Nigerian Mayor, Tayo Situ, Dies In Uk by oderemo(m): 11:40am On May 13, 2011
They come to abroad with it; when they try you in air and through phones and fail, they seek for physical contact and if visa arrives theior hand, they will visit you and shake your hand. You must die after that handshake

@alloy/idiot emeka. y don't u shut up for a second . do you have to comment on all thread.?
the guy had cancer and that eventually killed him, fact known by those close to his family.
R.I.P. good guy.
and i will leave the last say to the village schmuck.
Re: Nigerian Mayor, Tayo Situ, Dies In Uk by tpia5: 12:11pm On May 13, 2011
That would be me.

I think it would have been courteous of whoever is involved, to have let people know the man was sick all this while, instead of just suddenly dumping the news of his death ten days after people first heard of him.

That's simply not appropriate and smh.

For example, we're just now hearing his son michael was the one standing in for him- why did nobody release this info before.

The way we nigerians do things leaves a lot to be desired i must say.
Re: Nigerian Mayor, Tayo Situ, Dies In Uk by juman(m): 3:10pm On May 13, 2011
Sorry o. Condelence to his family.

Painful.

(1) (Reply)

Magistrate Kidnapped In Delta / Removal Of Subsidies: The Game Plan / Senator Oluremi Tinubu's Irresponsible Statement!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.