Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) (64406 Views)

Imo, The Supreme Court Jurists And The Ills Of Democracy By Eberechukwu Lebechi / Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters / Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by kettykin: 10:12am On May 30, 2021
This story looks weird, he was killed yesterday and buried yesterday?

3 Likes

Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by tandy2013: 10:14am On May 30, 2021
if he was among the fulani soldiers killing our people then he deserved to die twice .

4 Likes

Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by uBuNiT: 10:18am On May 30, 2021
igboboy775:
Man this is utterly senseless, see a handsome young man just wasted like that? are these people causing all these havoc even aware they are killing our Igbo brothers in uniform? Chei what's happening to my land Bikonu embarassed
U are a f0ol. is he not with a gun to kill his own brothers ?
many more igbo traitors like him to follow him. may his foolish soul rest in hell

1 Like

Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by goatgoat093: 10:18am On May 30, 2021
The emotional baiting won't work for us Aboki... This is WAR, and any man seen in khaki and army camouflage is indiscriminately and automatically seen as enemy to the people in the East (just as the Nigerian soldiers now see every Igbo young male in the East as ESN or IPOB) and then abduct and kill...

unfortunately the inevitability of some Igbo brothers in the army/police also going down in the heat of battle was always bound to suffice, nobody is happy that any soldier whether he's Igbo or not is been killed, but when you oppress a people for too long without recourse to human conscience and rule of law, it's only natural they will fight back and viciously for that matter. That's the stage the East is now, when the dust settles and the mist reveals the carnage, we shall as usual use our own hands to rebuild our cities and infrastructures like we did almost single-handedly after the war.

But the message must be passed, THE ERA OF KILLING, MAIMING, AND TERRORIZING the East with no consequences because you wear a uniform MUST COME TO AN END, boys are not smiling any more so if you kill 5 Igbo youths , get ready to bury 10 of your own.

RIP Corporal Ebere, I hope you find peace in the solace that you died in the line of duty and service to your conscience and nation.

7 Likes

Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by FreeIgbos: 10:19am On May 30, 2021
HellAnus:
These guys were killed by the govt they work for. The govt want to make the people of SE start hating IPOB. We know their tricks

Don't mind the fulani herdsmen government, but they forgot that we Igbos are smarter than them. Scores of soldiers have died in the confrontations with UGM but each time abo.ki soldier is killed, they hide his details but anytime an Igbo soldier is killed, they rush to post his pictures and names all over the internet.

These guys are now into full time propaganda grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Jodaan(m): 10:20am On May 30, 2021
CilicMarin:
This is Eberechukwu Emereuwa from Obizi, Ezinihitte, Mbaise in Imo state.
He was one of the military men killed in owerri yesterday by UGM.

https:///ihWt6DKYoU

The government are now using reverse psychology, turning brothers against brothers, so the agitators of Biafra would be seen as killing their own blood.
My question is, how many "ndi Imo" agitating for Biafra, have this Nigerian soldier killed?

We knew this would happen and even many more is expected, this is a price we are all ready to pay.

3 Likes

Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:24am On May 30, 2021
How can they kill somebody and the next day is preparation for burial ? LIARS LIARS - LMAO grin

Losers, Liars, Deceptive Government officials.

1 Like

Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:25am On May 30, 2021
goatgoat093:
The emotional baiting won't work for us Aboki... This is WAR, and any man seen in khaki and army camouflage is indiscriminately and automatically seen as enemy to the people in the East (just as the Nigerian soldiers now see every Igbo young male in the East as ESN or IPOB) and then abduct and kill...

unfortunately the inevitability of some Igbo brothers in the army/police also going down in the heat of battle was always bound to suffice, nobody is happy that any soldier whether he's Igbo or not is been killed, but when you oppress a people for too long without recourse to human conscience and rule of law, it's only natural they will fight back and viciously for that matter. That's the stage the East is now, when the dust settles and the mist reveals the carnage, we shall as usual use our own hands to rebuild our cities and infrastructures like we did almost single-handedly after the war.

But the message must be passed, THE ERA OF KILLING, MAIMING, AND TERRORIZING the East with no consequences because you wear a uniform MUST COME TO AN END, boys are not smiling any more so if you kill 5 Igbo youths , get ready to bury 10 of your own.

RIP Corporal Ebere, I hope you find peace in the solace that you died in the line of duty and service to your conscience and nation.

Don't mind the filthy miscreants.

Besides, study the article very carefully and you would soon come to realise that it is fake news.

1 Like

Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by uptimumOne23(m): 10:26am On May 30, 2021
Veqtor:

You know say nothing concern you...so y are yu always on ipob threads like monitoring spirit? Caman face ur front...bororo.

Like I said I don't care, my only concern is the innocent citizens that will be affected

2 Likes

Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:26am On May 30, 2021
uptimumOne23:

Like I said I don't care, my only concern is the innocent citizen that will be affected

Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:28am On May 30, 2021
CilicMarin:

1 Like

Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by rottennaija(m): 10:30am On May 30, 2021
CilicMarin:

I thought the army in the SE are Fulani terrorist? So they are killing their brothers?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Veqtor: 10:36am On May 30, 2021
uptimumOne23:

Like I said I don't care, my only concern is the innocent citizens that will be affected

Y u contradicting urself. You said "you don't care but you are concerned" is something not awfully wrong with that statement of urs?

I'm yet to see u show concern for the benue ppl massacred by ur kinsmen. I'm yet to still see dat same concern in ur region, where ur kinsmen are causing havoc, nd killing soldiers.

U don't fool anyone k. Like I said earlier, face ur front.
Ur concern does absolutely nothing for us.

1 Like

Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by CilicMarin: 10:37am On May 30, 2021
cybersoldiers:

Was he a Biafran soldier? No.

UGM is after those soldiers killing innocent Igbo's and Biafrans.

Since he joined the terrorist Nigerian government to kill Biafrans, he has become an adopted son of the arewas and therefore suffered the same fate with them..

Op, you can join them too, let them send you to delta and see with yoir own eyes.

Biafrans are not cowards. They are real brave people, not keypad warriors who's parents are in idp camps in Cotonou.

Every genuine son of Biafran in the useless Fulani terrorist army or police have resigned.

Resign from Nigerian military or be killed by those they sent you to kill.

Its a dog eat dog system now.

Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by CilicMarin: 10:41am On May 30, 2021
kettykin:

Two different people...read again
Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by limeta(f): 11:08am On May 30, 2021
uptimumOne23:
And you think the family of these slain soldiers will be supporting Ipob terrorists.

You guys will surely turn on yourselves later

Mtcheeew .... Watin concern us for South West

A sell out is a sell out
He is better dead

1 Like

Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:18am On May 30, 2021
So he was sent to kill his own people in their own land?

1 Like

Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by colorsofrainbow: 11:21am On May 30, 2021
CilicMarin:
I hope his family, friends and relatives will now support IpOB Terrorists..
Ngeneukwenu howfar? grin
Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Legendforte: 11:25am On May 30, 2021
igboboy775:
Man this is utterly senseless, see a handsome young man just wasted like that? are these people causing all these havoc even aware they are killing our Igbo brothers in uniform? Chei what's happening to my land Bikonu embarassed
They will never hear. Lack of wisdom and education.
Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Legendforte: 11:27am On May 30, 2021
Newsblenda:
U are an idiot for calling freedom fighters terrorist, u don't have sense....
Freedom fighters compromising the safety of their brothers. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:28am On May 30, 2021
Whiteangel1234:
Good for Him grin grin if its Igbo soldiers killing igbos in Igbo land then they are traitors and Sabo
I would like govt to always reveal the identity of officers killed by these lunatics. All the time when I'm passing through Eastern states the officers of NPF and NA on operation are indigenes of East (my exposure to Nigerian diversity make it possible for me to identify ethnic group of mainly major tribes from their look, Igbos identity is the easiest; the shape of their head, facial look and nose make it easy for me to spot most Igbos) but for cheap propaganda and blackmails they call them Fulani army not knowing that very few Fulani join army because it's not area of their interest. I heard many officers were killed in their attack on NIS Anambra hqtrs and I'm upbeat more than 99% of them are Igbos!

4 Likes

Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Legendforte: 11:29am On May 30, 2021
HellAnus:

Buhari has done it again. He is sending DSS to kill Igbos in the military so he will make it look like it's the Igbos that did it. The zoo govt is evil
Senseless
Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Brimstone77: 11:29am On May 30, 2021
To me he committed suicide...

Because earlier he was warned to leave the force severally...

3 Likes

Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by gawu1: 11:35am On May 30, 2021
James Nwofor comes to mind.
Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by gawu1: 11:41am On May 30, 2021
Jodaan:

The government are now using reverse psychology, turning brothers against brothers, so the agitators of Biafra would be seen as killing their own blood.
My question is, how many "ndi Imo" agitating for Biafra, have this Nigerian soldier killed?

We knew this would happen and even many more is expected, this is a price we are all ready to pay.
Yearh, James Nwafor was used as reversed gear too.

1 Like

Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by alfasexy: 11:42am On May 30, 2021
CilicMarin:
I hope his family, friends and relatives will now support IpOB Terrorists..

My uncle was killed in 1969 by Nigeria terrorists invaders. Should I start or stop supporting Nigerian troops?

1 Like

Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by izorr(m): 11:56am On May 30, 2021
Igbo killin igbo in the name of actuallisation of biafra hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by nedu666: 12:22pm On May 30, 2021
kettykin:

Its fake news. His obituary says he was killed on 23 April 2021 yet cilic aka fake news merchant says its last week

1 Like

Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by freeman5050: 12:26pm On May 30, 2021
izorr:
Igbo killin igbo in the name of actuallisation of biafra hahahaha

What do you know, is that how you judge? Do you know what is happening in benue state currently Hanty? Igbos said no, such can not happen in igbo land. Then they FG used supreme Gov. to actualize their mission while the igbo NA refused to resign, thus they may meet their Waterloo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hand-Cuff, Leg Chain Removed From Igboho, As Security Grants Him Access To Wife / PUNCH Has Started Addressing Buhari As 'Major General' / Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.