Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,681 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) (64448 Views)

Imo, The Supreme Court Jurists And The Ills Of Democracy By Eberechukwu Lebechi / Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters / Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by West2019(m): 6:32pm On May 30, 2021
If you are a Igbo army / police , civil defense posted to ES you better resign those men Igbo guys are not just Happy God bless Nigeria
Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by UnabashedIPOB: 6:35pm On May 30, 2021
A friend of my enemy is my ENEMY! Was he not sent to IMO state to KILL his OWN people?
Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by paramakina202: 6:36pm On May 30, 2021
Simply6:

Oga do your research well, unknown gunmen are not Igbo's!
Do you have any one residing in Owerri? Try and verify from them

You can only succeed in deceiving yourself and not me.
UGM came into SE/SS after the formation of ESN.#FACT!
IPOBians takes responsibility and rejoices whenever UGM strike.
IPOB Supreme Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu issues order or threat to start attacking police and army check points and police stations accross SE/SS guess who carries out the order-UGM.
Yes Igbos are not responsible for the senseless UGM attacks on security agents and you shouldn't bring ndi Igbo into it,rather it is UGM/IPOB/ESN are the suspects.
Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by VicM6: 6:50pm On May 30, 2021
i wan join Army, I wan join Army..... see where e don land this 24yrs boy put.... wetin comcern me.
Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 7:07pm On May 30, 2021
It is a question of who pulls d trigger 1st,those soldiers wuld hav gunned down UGM if they hav fastest fingers...& they dnt care if it is their blood brothers.
Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Bennycollins: 7:08pm On May 30, 2021
You kill your tribesman to spite who? Foolishness!
Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by mykerg: 7:10pm On May 30, 2021
It's so sad to see many are still blind or have no brains to process that these so called unknown gunmen are mercenaries hired by the government to wreck havoc in the South most especially against those agitating for biafra. Very soon they ll turn the region to the North

1 Like

Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by smallsmall: 7:23pm On May 30, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Let me sum up this long thrash, epistle of an ignorant Mumu.

I understand, foolish people like you CANT and DONT READ. grin grin grin
Even when you spoon-feed them, comprehension is your bane. undecided

Who even invited you to quote me, abi your mate? Buhari bukky Media C rew dolt like you.
grin grin
Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by ShawnT(m): 7:31pm On May 30, 2021
I don't know why the security operatives are still in that useless state, leaves the unknown gun idiots to burn and kill all their brothers nah. E go clear for una eyes.
Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:48pm On May 30, 2021
But Buhari is supposed to be sending Aboki soldiers to the east nau.
Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by smallsmall: 7:50pm On May 30, 2021
Omodua:
Shut up! You are not from South West. You are s fully blooded Fulani. Continue to fool yourself, thinking you can cause disaffection between Yoruba and Igbo. We know your tricks.

Ofcourse, a lot of Fulanis have been commissioned to go to TV, Radio Houses, Online Forums, to change the narrative and call Night, Day.
Some of them are also pretending to be Southerners, causing disaffection between Yorubas and Igbos because what the Fulanis fear the most, is an understanding between Yorubas and Igbos, and we can see it from how they are attacking the Southern Governors.

They even have paid agents on this thread.

Yorubas and Igbos just have to be Vigilant and push less of their differences and more of their common goals.
Even if you disagree on certain things, refrain from abuses or denigrating the other tribe and less of Ego-pumping, it serves no purpose, at least not in the current situation

The Middle Belt Forum should also integrate itself with the South so that they can have the needed support, when these Fulani Savages desend on them. It is clear, Together, we are stronger and the Fulani will have zero chance, even if they import all the terrorists from Tunisia, Libya, Mali, etc

1 Like

Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by smallsmall: 8:09pm On May 30, 2021
paramakina202:

You can only succeed in deceiving yourself and not me.
UGM came into SE/SS after the formation of ESN.#FACT!
IPOBians takes responsibility and rejoices whenever UGM strike.
IPOB Supreme Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu issues order or threat to start attacking police and army check points and police stations accross SE/SS guess who carries out the order-UGM.
Yes Igbos are not responsible for the senseless UGM attacks on security agents and you shouldn't bring ndi Igbo into it,rather it is UGM/IPOB/ESN are the suspects.

Everything you stated up there are not EVIDENCE, to conclude that Ipob or ESN or Igbos are responsible for the Killings.

-You skipped the fact that ESN was formed, to protect Igbos from rampaging killer Fulani Herdsmen, when Buhari refused to do something about it and his Fulani Security Chiefs give them a pass. I guess that is not important to you.?

- You skipped the fact that ESN stated categorically from the unset, that they are only working in the Forest, which is where the Herdsmen hide. They dont work within the towns or civilian areas. Again, that is also not important to people who want to label Ipob/Igbos

- A major angle to Crime analysis is to ask: Who is the beneficiary?
The terrorist Fulani Herdsmen are ofcourse, the beneficiary of what is happening in the East so, it stands to reason that they or their sponsors would sponsor such Arson and Killing of Govt forces in the SE, to justify a situation where they can also unleash the Nigerian Security (again, headed by Fulanis), on the people of the SE and their Killer Herdsmen would use that opportunity to entrench themselves.

Until we can really see the the Security Forces arrest the UGM at the point of action and we can all see who they are, it is premature to accuse Ipob/Igbos/ESN of such acts.

Problem is that most Nigerians of today dont think deeply, they just take a matter from the middle and begin to draw conclusions, forgetting that the matter has a beginning, which affects the end.
Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by AbdulCLO: 8:12pm On May 30, 2021
Boko Haram started just like this but Northerners choose to be supporting and hailing them at the early stage. But today the beast they created is now feeding on them. Now, IPOB TERRORISTS are on the same page with the foundation of Boko Haram. But our Igbo brothers are happy, hailing and encouraging them. Hehehe, don't cry when the beast start feeding on you ooo.
Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy: 8:17pm On May 30, 2021
Wetin concern you, ARE YOU GBEGILE
MsAllison:
Myn.d44 lalas.ticlala
Rule 18

Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by MsAllison(f): 8:18pm On May 30, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Wetin concern you, ARE YOU GBEGILE
my love what? angry
Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy: 8:20pm On May 30, 2021
Why fighting for GBEGILE boy, it shouldn't concern you when you're not GBEGILE cheesy
MsAllison:
my love what? angry
Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by MsAllison(f): 8:25pm On May 30, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Why fighting for GBEGILE boy, it shouldn't concern you when you're not GBEGILE cheesy
I'm just a fan
Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by od501: 8:25pm On May 30, 2021
buckeyemedia:
God forbid, so people like you are want will make up your disillusioned Biafra? Your heart is too dark for a closet coward, no wonder you can’t prosper in life & using the excuse of Biafra as pretense?

Prosper you say? Lol....you are a joke. Obviously you are a kid, or you are a norther,cos if not, common sense would have told you that igbos are the most prosperous people on the face of earth.

And place do your findings, that guy must have been used as a sacrificial lamb in the BH battle field. This is not the first or second time this is happening.

I can tell you know nothing about your military. Gullible!!
Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by paramakina202: 9:00pm On May 30, 2021
smallsmall:

Everything you stated up there are not EVIDENCE, to conclude that Ipob or ESN or Igbos are responsible for the Killings.

-You skipped the fact that ESN was formed, to protect Igbos from rampaging killer Fulani Herdsmen, when Buhari refused to do something about it and his Fulani Security Chiefs give them a pass. I guess that is not important to you.?

- You skipped the fact that ESN stated categorically from the unset, that they are only working in the Forest, which is where the Herdsmen hide. They dont work within the towns or civilian areas. Again, that is also not important to people who want to label Ipob/Igbos

- A major angle to Crime analysis is to ask: Who is the beneficiary?
The terrorist Fulani Herdsmen are ofcourse, the beneficiary of what is happening in the East so, it stands to reason that they or their sponsors would sponsor such Arson and Killing of Govt forces in the SE, to justify a situation where they can also unleash the Nigerian Security (again, headed by Fulanis), on the people of the SE and their Killer Herdsmen would use that opportunity to entrench themselves.

Until we can really see the the Security Forces arrest the UGM at the point of action and we can all see who they are, it is premature to accuse Ipob/Igbos/ESN of such acts.

Problem is that most Nigerians of today dont think deeply, they just take a matter from the middle and begin to draw conclusions, forgetting that the matter has a beginning, which affects the end.

You knows the truth,writing epistle will not change it.If you are not proud of ESN terrorist activities in Igboland that you deny them in public do not support them in secret.
Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by foreshore(m): 9:02pm On May 30, 2021
CilicMarin:
This is Eberechukwu Emereuwa from Obizi, Ezinihitte, Mbaise in Imo state.
He was one of the military men killed in owerri yesterday by UGM.

Igbo's killing their own senselessly.
Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Omodua(m): 9:08pm On May 30, 2021
smallsmall:

Ofcourse, a lot of Fulanis have been commissioned to go to TV, Radio Houses, Online Forums, to change the narrative and call Night, Day.
Some of them are also pretending to be Southerners, causing disaffection between Yorubas and Igbos because what the Fulanis fear the most, is an understanding between Yorubas and Igbos, and we can see it from how they are attacking the Southern Governors.

They even have paid agents on this thread.

Yorubas and Igbos just have to be Vigilant and push less of their differences and more of their common goals.
Even if you disagree on certain things, refrain from abuses or denigrating the other tribe and less of Ego-pumping, it serves no purpose, at least not in the current situation

The Middle Belt Forum should also integrate itself with the South so that they can have the needed support, when these Fulani Savages desend on them. It is clear, Together, we are stronger and the Fulani will have zero chance, even if they import all the terrorists from Tunisia, Libya, Mali, etc

Well said,brother. You hit the nail on the head. I key behind your thoughts in demystifying Fulani hegemony in Nigerian politics.
Salute!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by VictorUSA(m): 9:11pm On May 30, 2021
They're against anybody who's against biafra
Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Godsonjoe: 9:19pm On May 30, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Ipob hasn’t paid a jobless riff raff like you one single pound or shilling, people working federal jobs with retirement benefits should resign because your coward Chairman in London said so? Poverty of the mind & body is indeed a disease.
FG paying which ppl? Empty brain like you... And they are extorting from ppl. Tell me how many force man in nizooeria that have benefits of his service in retirement or death. Nizooria is not worth dying for. Metal delusion is a big problem for such a person like you. Coz I have not seen were it's a crime to protect your household against evil... Or is a crime to say, I don't want to continue in this union. Unity begger everywhere. Mazi nnamdi kanu has proven to fools like you that he can't be bought with money, whatsoever. He has proven himself to be a freedom fighter. He has hosted a mega rally, which he was present, he has challenge nizooria government, and they came for his life, but all thanks ChukwuOkike Abiama. One thing you need to understand, a freedom fighter should either he's in exile, prison or grave.. sooo we are very proud for what God is using to do. He's legacy will be forever be remembered. Remember, that FG has lamented the way IPOB has been growing financially, which lie Mohammed keep complaining about. Biafra restoration is for sure
Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Godsonjoe: 9:21pm On May 30, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Ipob hasn’t paid a jobless riff raff like you one single pound or shilling, people working federal jobs with retirement benefits should resign because your coward Chairman in London said so? Poverty of the mind & body is indeed a disease.
FG paying which ppl? Empty brain like you... And they are extorting from ppl. Tell me how many force man in nizooeria that have benefits of his service in retirement or death. Nizooria is not worth dying for. Metal delusion is a big problem for such a person like you. Coz I have not seen were it's a crime to protect your household against evil... Or is a crime to say, I don't want to continue in this union. Unity begger everywhere. Mazi nnamdi kanu has proven to fools like you that he can't be bought with money, whatsoever. He has proven himself to be a freedom fighter. He has hosted a mega rally, which he was present, he has challenge nizooria government, and they came for his life, but all thanks ChukwuOkike Abiama. One thing you need to understand, a freedom fighter should either he's in exile, prison or grave.. sooo we are very proud for what God is using to do. He's legacy will be forever be remembered.
Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Okhuadams(m): 9:23pm On May 30, 2021
And they killed there own brother
Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by frozenelusion(m): 9:29pm On May 30, 2021
[right][/right]
CilicMarin:
This is Eberechukwu Emereuwa from Obizi, Ezinihitte, Mbaise in Imo state.
He was one of the military men killed in owerri yesterday by UGM.

He was related to someone very dear to my heart. I don't even know how to console her. This a very big loss to his parents, the lady he was set to marry and my very dear friend.
Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Godsonjoe: 9:36pm On May 30, 2021
buckeyemedia:
jobless? Sorry Mr fool... Your problem is IPOB and biafra, finish! Mumu, answer me, is it a crime to protect your land? Mr metal delusion, tell me were it's a crime to seek for self determination... Biafra nightmare. What concerns you on biafra issue. You hate biafra, but don't want her to leave in peace. Go ask Lia Mohammed how he got to know the financial status of IPOB that makes your FG shiever. Whatever you do all say, biafra has come to stay. Go and ask ooduwa ppl.
Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by smallsmall: 9:41pm On May 30, 2021
paramakina202:

You knows the truth,writing epistle will not change it.If you are not proud of ESN terrorist activities in Igboland that you deny them in public do not support them in secret.

But a lot of people support things in secret, that they wont support in Public.
Mr. President supports the terrorist Fulani in secret, asks the fulani Security to protect them, but wont say so publicly so what is new in that?
Fulani are more of a terrorist in the whole of Nigeria, compared to ESN.
ESN is just a reactionary "opposition" to State terrorism.

When Govt dont dispense Justice and Fariness, you are leaving the people to take laws into their own hands.
When the Fulani Herdsmen where killing and Raping Igbo women on their Farms, when the terrorists were slaughtering igbo men, even using the same "Nigerian Security" that our tax is used to fund, what did the Govt do about it?
That is where the terrorism of the Igbo people started and you people kept quiet, it i snow that things are getting out of hand that you are all worried?
Even if you are worried, why are you unable to speak truth to power and tell Buhari and his terrorist Fulani Herdsmen to LEAVE ALAIGBO ALONE or must they roam their Cows in Igbo land or anywhere in the South of Nigeria, after it has been banned?

Why are you guys not focused on telling them to Ranch their Cattle ANYWHERE they can buy or be given free land?
Why must they use Cows as an excuse to butcher Southerners or is it until they kill all of us, that you people will be bold to speak out?

I dont support killing Security personnel but l aslo dont support the way Buhari is using Security personnel to terrorise Southerners, especially those in the SE. Why is he not applying the same measures to the civilian population in the North, when Boko Haram kills soldiers?
Double Standard, That is the core of the matter.
Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Godsonjoe: 9:44pm On May 30, 2021
buckeyemedia:
coward in London, but problem for FG of nizooeria.. He was all around, doing his rally in every state in biafraland, hope you are blind to see it. Old fool.. He has proven to his ppl that he has sacrifice himself even his parent for the struggle of this course. No retreat, no surrender. The nightmare of zoological republic, Mazi nnamdi kanu. Remember why you and your cohorts that are devil imperosnified are against him is because of his stands on truth and his quest in restoration of biafra. HE'S called, HE'S choose, HE'S faithful.... ChukwuOkike Abiama be with him
Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Godsonjoe: 9:44pm On May 30, 2021
buckeyemedia:
coward in London, but problem for FG of nizooeria.. He was all around, doing his rally in every state in biafraland, hope you are blind to see it. Old fool.. He has proven to his ppl that he has sacrifice himself even his parent for the struggle of this course. No retreat, no surrender. The nightmare of zoological republic, Mazi nnamdi kanu. Remember why you and your cohorts that are devil imperosnified are against him is because of his stands on truth and his quest in restoration of biafra.
Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by paramakina202: 9:49pm On May 30, 2021
smallsmall:

But a lot of people support things in secret, that they wont support in Public.
Mr. President supports the terrorist Fulani in secret, asks the fulani Security to protect them, but wont say so publicly so what is new in that?
Fulani are more of a terrorist in the whole of Nigeria, compared to ESN.
ESN is just a reactionary "opposition" to State terrorism.

When Govt dont dispense Justice and Fariness, you are leaving the people to take laws into their own hands.
When the Fulani Herdsmen where killing and Raping Igbo women on their Farms, when the terrorists were slaughtering igbo men, even using the same "Nigerian Security" that our tax is used to fund, what did the Govt do about it?
That is where the terrorism of the Igbo people started and you people kept quiet, it i snow that things are getting out of hand that you are all worried?
Even if you are worried, why are you unable to speak truth to power and tell Buhari and his terrorist Fulani Herdsmen to LEAVE ALAIGBO ALONE or must they roam their Cows in Igbo land or anywhere in the South of Nigeria, after it has been banned?

Why are you guys not focused on telling them to Ranch their Cattle ANYWHERE they can buy or be given free land?
Why must they use Cows as an excuse to butcher Southerners or is it until they kill all of us, that you people will be bold to speak out?

I dont support killing Security personnel but l aslo dont support the way Buhari is using Security personnel to terrorise Southerners, especially those in the SE. Why is he not applying the same measures to the civilian population in the North, when Boko Haram kills soldiers?
Double Standard, That is the core of the matter.

Yea because Fulani are doing terrorism nation wide for that reason we must do terror in our own land also.That is dumb.
Btw,I am not interested in your Taqqiya epistle.
Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Obieluagu97(m): 10:40pm On May 30, 2021
Chai, see my guy. He is making plans to marry his girlfriend soon. May his soul rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future / Gagariga Brothers Become Generals In Nigerian Army / Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.