Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,146 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) (64463 Views)

Imo, The Supreme Court Jurists And The Ills Of Democracy By Eberechukwu Lebechi / Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters / Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by victorazy(m): 11:31pm On May 30, 2021
buckeyemedia:
You called a dead man that is your age mate an idiot? Same way Chairman Kanu feels about people like you shouting Biafrauid.

Corrections:
1. He was never my mate as am almost twis his age.

2. I don't patronize Nnamdi

3. I don't Clamor for Biafra, I only pray fr the will of God not for Biafra or against Biafra.
Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by smallsmall: 12:07am On May 31, 2021
paramakina202:

Yea because Fulani are doing terrorism nation wide for that reason we must do terror in our own land also.That is dumb.
Btw,I am not interested in your Taqqiya epistle.

You still dont get it, do you?
Whenever someone like you use the phrase "Epistle", it generally connotes someone with extremely poor, mental capacity, someone who cant read beyond the 'two lines of Twitter' and can do any mental rigour, so l am not surprised at you but l did not force you to quote me, you could just have "waka-pass. undecided

In a little bit of Secondary School level Science, there is one of many things they call "Newtons Law of Motion". I tstates that "Action and Reaction, are EQUAL and OPPOSITE".
What does it mean and how doe sit explain what is going on in the SE?
That Law shows that for every Action you take, there is an Equal Reaction to it but this "reaction" acts in the Opposite (fight-back) direction to your own action.

We can pretend and pontificate all we want but the honest truth is that the current problem in the SE, is a REACTION to certain ACTIONS that have been taken, by State and non-state Actors like the terrorist Fulani Herdsmen.

Is the Action good? No
Is the Reaction good? No.
The Solution, as Physics has shown us in our Secondary School days, is to REMOVE the Action, and the Reaction will disappear by itself.
Remove OPEN GRAZING by Fulani Herdsmen from our Streets and Forests and see if the unrest will not quiet down.
But instead, you are sending Troops to go and quell the will of the people, using disproportionate force , because as some of their Leaders say: "Nigeria belongs to we the Fulanis".

When you see a Man go on hunger strike, it is not because he wants or like to die of Hunger or he hates Food, it is his own peaceful way of protesting Injustice meted out to him.

How Nigerians, as brilliant a people as they are, fail to see this, shun of hypocrisy and selfishness, baffles me a lot.

NB: I am not in support of boasting or insulting other tribes, l am in support of fairness and Justice, to all Nigerians, from North to South.
Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Idiko1: 12:17am On May 31, 2021
Jodaan:

The government are now using reverse psychology, turning brothers against brothers, so the agitators of Biafra would be seen as killing their own blood.
My question is, how many "ndi Imo" agitating for Biafra, have this Nigerian soldier killed?

We knew this would happen and even many more is expected, this is a price we are all ready to pay.

Whether is straight psychology or reverse psychology, it is all rubbish. The soldiers in the pictures were killed while fighting Boko Haram.
Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by smallsmall: 12:18am On May 31, 2021
Whiteangel1234:
Good for Him grin grin if its Igbo soldiers killing igbos in Igbo land then they are traitors and Sabo

It is a "Game of Chess"!
Look at the rank of these Killed Soldiers and you will realise that they are just PAWNS, in this game of Chess.
You know the way we "sacrifice Pawns" in a Chess game, while aiming for the Queen? undecided undecided
The Northern Fulani Caliphate is using Soldiers of Igbo Ethnicity, to do their dirty, genocide work in Alaigbo.

But they are Soldiers and they are employed to obey Orders, no matter how evil such orders are, so while l dont blame them for "Obeying Orders", l also dont blame them for facing the consequence of such orders, the two go hand-in-hand.

It is a sad loss but Southerners, especially those in the Armed Forces, have to give themselves "sense".
It is lawful to disobey an UNLAWFUL order.

For example, you are an Igbo Pilot and Buhari asked you to go and use a Jet Fighter to kill your people in the Market and on the Streets, citing one phantom UGM.
You have the Right to disobey such Unlawful order because using Fighter Jets on Civilian population, is against many UN Convention on Human Rights, to which Nigeria is a signatory to.

But if you 'gallantly' go and kill your own people Unlawfully and you get killed in the process, l have no tears for such person, infact some would refer to such persons as TRAITORS.
Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Idiko1: 12:27am On May 31, 2021
Gbabe2:
[/color]

Unfortunately, its going to be a lose lose to you guys. I am very sure most of the guys clamoring for guerrilla warfare belong to the Z generation. Have you seen any documentaries on Libya, Syria, Afghanistan, and Iraq recently? It is just a matter of time, it will be a blood bath in that region. Trust this useless government, they will militarize that region and flex their muscles to the core to whose disadvantage? The ordinary citizens with no affiliation or sympathy to this cause. On the flip side of it, when the dust settles, those unaccounted for ammunition will be used to rob, maim and kill innocent citizens.
In summary, it won't end well as it is.

What made you so sure the craziness will not spread to other regions of Nigeria? You mentioned Libya, Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq not the regions of these countries. However you finite wisdom allowed to talk about a certain region in Nigeria. The failure of Nigeria points at you.
Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by SonOfTheRisingS: 12:32am On May 31, 2021
igboboy775:
Man this is utterly senseless, see a handsome young man just wasted like that? are these people causing all these havoc even aware they are killing our Igbo brothers in uniform? Chei what's happening to my land Bikonu embarassed

Please start from the beginning, who started massacring unarmed innocent people that used to crying for referendum with flags at every operations python dance series?
And who are the informants to fulani terrorist forces under 40k monthly salary thinking they are defending Nigeria evil territorial? According to nigerianists morons.
We are praying God to bless us with unknown air force and unknown gunwomen.

1 Like

Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by chriscrosss(m): 9:18am On May 31, 2021
At age 24 , how many people have you killed..may ya soul rest in peace..if one soldier dies, family will mourn forever,if one soldier dies, military will go on..
Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by EM123: 5:58pm On May 31, 2021
Ubong2222222222:
I really thank God that i am in South south
bros hausa people regard all of us as igbo's , whather you are in south north , south south south, south africa , south nigeria . We all are all igbos in their eyes , so stop decieving your self.
Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by EM123: 6:01pm On May 31, 2021
Doyin2:

So the solution to killing of innocent souls is the killing of more innocent souls.

Idiot,it would soon get to your door step.
just shortup if you don't know what to say, as long as you are in any zoo uniform , you are not innocen.t

1 Like

Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Ubong2222222222(m): 7:06pm On May 31, 2021
EM123:
bros hausa people regard all of us as igbo's , whather you are in south north , south south south, south africa , south nigeria . We all are all igbos in their eyes , so stop decieving your self.
Lol you too Funny
Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by izorr(m): 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
freeman5050:

What do you know, is that how you judge? Do you know what is happening in benue state currently Hanty? Igbos said no, such can not happen in igbo land. Then they FG used supreme Gov. to actualize their mission while the igbo NA refused to resign, thus they may meet their Waterloo.
U are a fucking lunatic frm the pit of hell ur people wil die most.ipob can't fight one state in the north
Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by kyariteam: 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
Biafran4life:
Every igbo person has a choice. You are for us or against us.He choose the enermy side and he paid the price.We are happy with his death and more will die like him.They have been advised since to resign and they choose to be part of fulani army
Re: Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by kyariteam: 2:40pm On Jun 25, 2021
Biafran4life:
Every igbo person has a choice. You are for us or against us.He choose the enermy side and he paid the price.We are happy with his death and more will die like him.They have been advised since to resign and they choose to be part of fulani army

interesting

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" / 5 Top State Universities Teaching Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) / This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.