Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Ladipo Market Is On Fire: Pictures & Video - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ladipo Market Is On Fire: Pictures & Video (46958 Views)

Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack / Oando Tank Farm In Ijora On Fire (Pictures) / How Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Market Is Fast Growing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladipo Market Is On Fire: Pictures & Video by ogwumgbe: 5:01pm On May 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
I am Expecting Jagaban to donate to them like he donated N50million to the Katsina market fire victims.

No be only poster we need in the south.

This market burning is purely politics

go and search for broadcast MNK made two days ago that Jagaban was planning to burn Alaba international Market
Re: Ladipo Market Is On Fire: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 30, 2021
Ah.. don't say that one o!
They are plenty!!!! undecided

hosemujica:
My thought exactly, I keep telling people to show me any IPOB member or supporter who own any business outside Igbo land within Nigeria .
Re: Ladipo Market Is On Fire: Pictures & Video by ablejesus26(m): 5:04pm On May 30, 2021
chrisvic007:

In the real sense, the westerners also want you out of their geopolitical zone.

Igbos go home!

And I should believe bcus you say so.

You are very inconsequential in the scheme of things.

Come to Computer village or anyother place and see real omooluabi and true Nwafors carry out their business,not minding social media thugs like you and some troublesome ipob members we have here.

Re: Ladipo Market Is On Fire: Pictures & Video by Jonathan39: 5:11pm On May 30, 2021
Which leader, you are delusional. They will come and tell you they are supporting IPOB? Or you are waiting for politicians to support a movement that will remove food from their mouth.
ablejesus26:

So much from an orphan.
Start mentioning the sensible Igbos you know that will support the fraud ipob.
Ipob were unjustly proscribed,but the SE still maintained the status quo of having them as outlaws,and continue to empower the leaders who proscribed and will also do everything to crush ipob.
This is reality,wake up and kiss it.
Our leaders are fvucking up, but we will rather have them than that fraudster who is using their failings to scam people and thugs like you.
Re: Ladipo Market Is On Fire: Pictures & Video by ablejesus26(m): 5:27pm On May 30, 2021
Jonathan39:
Which leader, you are delusional. They will come and tell you they are supporting IPOB? Or you are waiting for politicians to support a movement that will remove food from their mouth.

Ok agreed.
So why aren't the great wealthy and public figure Igbo people supporting the scammer.
Why are the people who power belongs to constantly handing over power to this leaders that will do everything possible to crush ipob,if they support Ipob as you claim??.

Reality is different from wishes.
Your leader recently threw shades at Pastor Adeboye,do you know the millions of Igbos that sees the man as a spiritual father.
Come to Faith clinic at the head quarters on Thursday and count the number of Igbos on board, we plenty like sand, infact we dey even drag with the Yoruba population wey dey there.
This ones have no single business with your rubbish fraudulent ipob.
Re: Ladipo Market Is On Fire: Pictures & Video by mindtricks: 5:32pm On May 30, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
do they even have fire repellants? or fire extinguishers? black africans live like animals in bush.
They dont think,they just behave like zombies and they neva take precaution where they sell cookin gas or flamable items.
God help them recover their loss.

Very true.
Re: Ladipo Market Is On Fire: Pictures & Video by akdjr(m): 5:33pm On May 30, 2021
Are human being really created by One supreme God? At times I guestion the conventional believe that Adam and Eve were the first creature and we all are offspring of those two bible/koran characters. Or could it be that human were created by different supreme spirit as divinely authorized/command by Almighty God? thus the hatred started among them. Multimillion business/investment of a fellow human being is on fire and some are dragging ethnicity hatred into what should have been a way of showing emphaty to a fellow human being. I think it is high time we have a new "WORLD ORDER" to abolish TRIBE, ETHNICITY, COLOR & RELIGION and embrace HUMAN/LOVE. If I recognize my fellow being as HUMAN and love without attaching any of those status to such human being, I think the world will be a better place to live. Humanity is too divided to make this temporary place (Earth) a peaceful and loving place.
Re: Ladipo Market Is On Fire: Pictures & Video by mindtricks: 5:43pm On May 30, 2021
Cnach:
I
My brother I no know who do Nigeria like this. People no fit discuss without tribal war. I tire o

Those in charge know the game so well, keep the people, south especially so divided and fighting each other that they find it impossible to unite and fight their common enemy.
Re: Ladipo Market Is On Fire: Pictures & Video by Ghast12: 5:52pm On May 30, 2021
Really
Re: Ladipo Market Is On Fire: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 30, 2021
mindtricks:

Those in charge know the game so well, keep the people, south especially so divided and fighting each other that they find it impossible to unite and fight their common enemy.

You got it right. It can never last. The North is afraid of the unity of the South. They are on every thread working assiduously to divide Yorubas and the IBOS, the major tribes in the South. They have many agents on Nairaland. My problems is with the IBOS replying them.They failed to discern those people are not Yorubas or few of them are Muslims. The Supreme Council for Sharia in Nigeria want to use them to introduce Sharia in South West to strengthen the bond between them and the North to weaken the Southern Unity.

A lot of things are happening. The IBOS, OPC, Vigilante and all groups in Yoruba land should be very vigilant. The organisers of protesters against Israel at Ibadan and those sponsoring Sharia in South West can go to any length.

Ladipo market burns when Biafra are celebrating their fallen heroes . It might be coincidental.
Re: Ladipo Market Is On Fire: Pictures & Video by naija1stnigar(m): 5:55pm On May 30, 2021
mekaboy:

Has kanu the fraudster moved his own family down? Or is he not Biafran? Sorry i forget they are british. grin grin
what property does a malnourished fool like you have than a rickety tecno m3. igbo spare parts traders just lost millions and are recounting their losses yet the only thing your empty brain can do is to create an unnecessary scene from the loss, anyway, I don't blame you I blame mtn that dash you 10mb.
Re: Ladipo Market Is On Fire: Pictures & Video by hatakekakashi: 6:15pm On May 30, 2021
Hezmatosky:
#IbosAreDoingIbos. It's only Ibos of all the tribes in this country believe they have problem with others. Isn't that stupid enough? They can never admit fault. They must lay blame on somebody for their cause. An Ibo man will kidnap and kill his brother because of bizness and his people will blame Buhari or Tinubu kiss I am an Ibo speaking Delta, we can never be Ibo, we can never join their struggle for any useless reasons. Make una no carry una madness near us o. Besides during the civil war, na Deltans fight the war most. Go and ask your father if you don't know. Ibos are crafty in nature, very cunny to deal with. Avoid Ibos for anything sad
You're Igbo but you can't even spell it correctly
Re: Ladipo Market Is On Fire: Pictures & Video by mindtricks: 6:24pm On May 30, 2021
babaolofin:

You got it right. It can never last. The North is afraid of the unity of the South. They are on every thread working assiduously to divide Yorubas and the IBOS, the major tribes in the South. They have many agents on Nairaland. My problems is with the IBOS replying them.They failed to discern those people are not Yorubas or few of them are Muslims. The Supreme Council for Sharia in Nigeria want to use them to introduce Sharia in South West to strengthen the bond between them and the North to weaken the Southern Unity.

A lot of things are happening. The IBOS, OPC, Vigilante and all groups in Yoruba land should be very vigilant. The organisers of protesters against Israel at Ibadan and those sponsoring Sharia in South West can go to any length.

True talk.
Re: Ladipo Market Is On Fire: Pictures & Video by Jonathan39: 6:30pm On May 30, 2021
You are living in fools paradise, even Nigerian government doesn't think this way, they would have rushed to carry out a referendum to test the water. Why are igbos not fighting IPOB despite what is happening in the East? Or are there more igbos in redeem than the East? grin angry grin
ablejesus26:

Ok agreed.
So why aren't the great wealthy and public figure Igbo people supporting the scammer.
Why are the people who power belongs to constantly handing over power to this leaders that will do everything possible to crush ipob,if they support Ipob as you claim??.

Reality is different from wishes.
Your leader recently threw shades at Pastor Adeboye,do you know the millions of Igbos that sees the man as a spiritual father.
Come to Faith clinic at the head quarters on Thursday and count the number of Igbos on board, we plenty like sand, infact we dey even drag with the Yoruba population wey dey there.
This ones have no single business with your rubbish fraudulent ipob.
Re: Ladipo Market Is On Fire: Pictures & Video by obstead200(m): 6:31pm On May 30, 2021
RedAbaya:

You talk like a full. So Ndigbo that has been in Ikoyi for say 20 years should relocate to Owerri and do what exactly.?

Igbos should learn tolerance, tact and temperance.
don't listen to miscreants talking. I have never believed that Biafra is the solution to our problems. What we need is fairness and a better representation from our leaders. Biafra would not necessarily give us that
Re: Ladipo Market Is On Fire: Pictures & Video by ablejesus26(m): 6:39pm On May 30, 2021
Jonathan39:
You are living in fools paradise, even Nigerian government doesn't think this way, they would have rushed to carry out a referendum to test the water. Why are igbos not fighting IPOB despite what is happening in the East? Or are there more igbos in redeem than the East? grin angry grin

I agree that a higher percentage of Igbos are seccessionist by heart, but only a few brainwashed ones expectially thugs are interested in the destructive Ipob mode of operations.
My winning point in this debate remains power belongs to the people and the people you claim are majorly in support of Ipob have handed over power to a govt that stands against ipob and their destructive pattern.
I don't intend to change your opinion,and ofcus you can't change mine too so I will let you be.
Re: Ladipo Market Is On Fire: Pictures & Video by airsaylongcome: 6:43pm On May 30, 2021
RedAbaya:

You talk like a full. So Ndigbo that has been in Ikoyi for say 20 years should relocate to Owerri and do what exactly.?

Igbos should learn tolerance, tact and temperance.

Their lack of tact is their greatest undoing! They should go and learn from the jews after WWII
Re: Ladipo Market Is On Fire: Pictures & Video by Jonathan39: 6:47pm On May 30, 2021
Whatever
ablejesus26:

I agree that a higher percentage of Igbos are seccessionist by heart, but only a few brainwashed ones expectially thugs are interested in the destructive Ipob mode of operations.
My winning point in this debate remains power belongs to the people and the people you claim are majorly in support of Ipob have handed over power to a govt that stands against ipob and their destructive pattern.
I don't intend to change your opinion,and ofcus you can't change mine too so I will let you be.
Re: Ladipo Market Is On Fire: Pictures & Video by kendo24(m): 6:49pm On May 30, 2021
Just shut up.

See your head like one million boys

RedAbaya:

grin

Seven content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2

Re: Ladipo Market Is On Fire: Pictures & Video by Skmoda(m): 6:50pm On May 30, 2021
landforeast:
Jungle done mature
Igbos take your investment back home
Secession of Nigeria is inevitable
Read what you wrote again and affirm it with the message whether it correlate.
Re: Ladipo Market Is On Fire: Pictures & Video by Hezmatosky: 7:16pm On May 30, 2021
hatakekakashi:

You're Igbo but you can't even spell it correctly
Did I tell u that? We can never be you guys. You guys are dangerous and godam no gooders. As big as my company is, one useless Ibo oldman has reduced it to the least. Too bad! You guys need to re-orientate yourselves. Think about it, it will do you good. Nonsense sad
Re: Ladipo Market Is On Fire: Pictures & Video by LordNicvuitton(m): 9:03pm On May 30, 2021
Hezmatosky:
#IbosAreDoingIbos. It's only Ibos of all the tribes in this country believe they have problem with others. Isn't that stupid enough? They can never admit fault. They must lay blame on somebody for their cause. An Ibo man will kidnap and kill his brother because of bizness and his people will blame Buhari or Tinubu kiss I am an Ibo speaking Delta, we can never be Ibo, we can never join their struggle for any useless reasons. Make una no carry una madness near us o. Besides during the civil war, na Deltans fight the war most. Go and ask your father if you don't know. Ibos are crafty in nature, very cunny to deal with. Avoid Ibos for anything sad

Lol.. in ur warped mind (as an Ibo speaking deltan, what ever that means), you castigate Igbo tribe, thinking it will put you in the good books of Northerners? You're of all men, the most despicable and most daft and if truly you speak Igbo while causing Igbos, may all d evil in the world that d Igbo tribe have ever experienced, may the blood of the Igbo spilt since the amalgamation of this unholy union, may all the cries of the innocent victims of Asaba massacre, speak against you and all that is yours, Amen.
Re: Ladipo Market Is On Fire: Pictures & Video by NovusHomo(m): 2:27am On May 31, 2021
Re: Ladipo Market Is On Fire: Pictures & Video by hansomb: 2:40am On May 31, 2021
Arda1000:
Destroying our properties won't stop,if you are a Baifran and you have not started making plans of moving your family down when he'll lose you have yourself to blame

Re: Ladipo Market Is On Fire: Pictures & Video by chimeremodlyn: 7:12am On May 31, 2021
RedAbaya:

I was just discussing this same thing around here. That 95% of these guys are thugs who want to steer the course of their people which ultimately means they don't have sound education to understand policies, directives, societal management and administration

I feel for Ndigbos. Even in my own clan, I don't listen to Asari from day one and have continued to tell people to not listen to the fat fool. How and why should an illiterate govern the literate? Why should the uneducated assume they know more than the educated

I asked ã very good friend of mine a few questions when we were discussing this subject.

I said, one, does ESN or Ipob have aeriàl cover capabilities?

While I support the south east getting it's independence and country. It's not at the cost of human lives. And the Ndigbo must resist the urge to be “ impulsively violent "
When making a public statement, pls avoid certain statements like illiterate n uneducated. You can make ur point without that. I have seen many uneducated pple that are far more intelligent than d educated. What with d educational system in this country. You that is educated, do you have d solution to d problems in this country? Moreso,when God chose Moses n Peter to do his work, were they educated. Didn't they do well. Pls, take ur arguments from another angle n not from this one. It's lame. Besides, Nnamdi Kalu is very educated. So next

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Folorunso Alakija In 1973 As A Secretary / Naira Rallies Against The Dollar / International Spend Restriction On Naira Card: What Is The Implication Of This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.